PDA

View Full Version : SEMA/AAIA Show in Lost Wages NV

DaveA
10-14-2002, 06:37 PM
Hey Y'all,
Anybody else going to the Specialty Equipment Marketing Assn. Automotive Aftermarket show in Vegas the first week in November??
It's an awesome deal. Gearhead stuff everywhere, even had the IHBA display there big-time! How 'bout that, boats at the car show!
The only thing other than cars with more aftermarket parts and body kits installed were the girls in the booths... :D
DaveA

Rexone
10-14-2002, 11:36 PM
We'll be displaying our Impy Billet Steering Wheel line in the Street Rod Alley section. Anyone coming out to SEMA please stop by and say hi.

SCHIADA 21 RC
10-15-2002, 06:45 AM
What are the dates for the SEMA show and what do you need to get in?

Rexone
10-15-2002, 04:00 PM
Go to www.semashow.com (http://www.semashow.com) and click on registration. It gives you all the info about the show and what's required to get in.

DaveA
10-15-2002, 06:29 PM
Hey Mike,
Will this be a Rex Marine booth or under another name (Impy)?
I will definitely stop in to see you guys. You gonna be manning the booth at all?
DaveA

Rexone
10-16-2002, 03:33 AM
The booth will be Impy's Hot Rod Parts (billet steering wheels we make among other things). I'll be in the booth much of the time, look forward to seeing you.

DaveA
10-24-2002, 07:15 PM
I just read in the pre-show propaganda that SEMA sends out constantly, that there's gonna be a 'Marine Performance Pavilion' up in the North Hall. Anybody know who might be there? I can't find anything in the semashow.org website on it.
Once again, anybody else going??

GofastRacer
10-24-2002, 07:19 PM
Yep, I'll be there for 3 days!..... :cool:

Rexone
10-24-2002, 08:43 PM
The Marine Pavillion is an area they've created to display manufacturers new boats behind custom tow vehicles. I'm not aware of how many manufacturers are attending. There's no boat "product" like booths involved.