PDA

View Full Version : need some opinions...kachina-eticket

kachinakid
02-01-2007, 10:40 AM
ok, im looking at either the 39' Patron kachina is coming out with for 200k or the 28-29' Eticket luxery cat for 190K?
200k for 39' is pretty damn good! :sqeyes:

dumbandyoung
02-01-2007, 10:49 AM
E-ticket!...I think I finished this thread!:D

USCFAN
02-01-2007, 10:52 AM
Where is Jordy when you need him?:D

RiverToysJas
02-01-2007, 10:54 AM
Oh he'll be here! He'll be here! :D

2Driver
02-01-2007, 10:58 AM
ok, im looking at either the 39' Patron kachina is coming out with for 200k or the 28-29' Eticket luxery cat for 190K?
I see you are up here by us. We are in Carefree. BTW: E-ticket :D

SUBPRIME
02-01-2007, 11:02 AM
If you only boat in Havi and along the river, then eticket, but if you plan on doing any boating in the big blue I would go with the big V

Jordy
02-01-2007, 11:05 AM
Sitting here shaking my head. So you're torn between a Cigchina, or a Kacherette as the case may be, or a deck boat??? Not even worth revisiting this thread. :notam:

DILLIGAF
02-01-2007, 11:08 AM
Not any comparison between the two.
Figure out what you want your boat to be for first.
That being said the quality of build is much, much higher with the E-Ticket.

40FlatDeck
02-01-2007, 11:26 AM
E-ticket!!!!!!!

Phat Matt
02-01-2007, 12:31 PM
Should I throw in my $.02? :D
Do you want apples or oranges? :D

OGShocker
02-01-2007, 12:34 PM
Should I throw in my $.02? :D
Do you want apples or oranges? :D
Did you mean, Apples and Lemons?

Phat Matt
02-01-2007, 12:36 PM
I guess it's more like cranberries and watermelons. :D

OGShocker
02-01-2007, 12:38 PM
I guess it's more like cranberries and watermelons. :D
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D

kachinakid
02-01-2007, 01:29 PM
lol, guess i should have also said i do plan on doing trips to catalina. All this hatred towards Kachina! :) makes me wanna really get rid of my ride. lol I just figured 200k for the patron with out a cow, donkey, horse, etc on the side might be worth looking at. Thanks for the ......ad--vice, i think. :)

Debbolas
02-01-2007, 02:10 PM
Why think?
Just follow the trend...Most of the boaters that dislike Kachina, don't even know why, just "Jordy says so...."
Whatever, it's sad.
Kachina is an awesome company that makes great boats.
We are very happy with our Kachina.

INSman
02-01-2007, 02:17 PM
Ouch, this thread is merciless ;)

dumbandyoung
02-01-2007, 02:21 PM
:D

beaverretriever
02-01-2007, 02:24 PM
Wow, your profile says you have an 07 30' Drone right now... All this disposable income. If I were to spend 200k on a boat I would definitely have a few more options...
Personally I like the E-ticket. They are really clean looking boats. I don't know much about the Kachina though. I'm sure you will be happy with either.

Debbolas
02-01-2007, 02:25 PM
And I know Matt is very happy with his E-Ticket....although I've never had a ride in it :(

kachinakid
02-01-2007, 02:57 PM
I like my kachina, but i made the mistake of not getting a bigger engine. Kachina has been pretty good to me so far; a few gel coat issues but nothing major, just over spray that is being taken care of now. I love the smooth clean look of the e-ticket though. This is my first boat, being 24 i have plenty of time to go through a few new sleds before i find the one i'll keep longer then 2-3 yrs. BUT im bored with the one i have and want something that really sez "HELLO". I have always had a thing for Kachina since i was 10 driving past the shop...well thanks again for any input givin. ;)

Phat Matt
02-01-2007, 02:59 PM
And I know Matt is very happy with his E-Ticket....although I've never had a ride in it :(
Well I am always in Havi. You guys need to come down south once in a while. :)

That Guy
02-01-2007, 03:19 PM
Good luck to you....the E-ticket is a really nice boat and rides absolutely great (Matt has given me a ride or 2;) ). But don't let the haters bash Kachina too bad. I always thought that No Name's (recently sold) boat was one of the nicest looking boats on the lake. Just need to decide where you will use it most and choose accordingly. :)
Look at me being all rational and sh!t.....:D

BDMar
02-01-2007, 03:32 PM
Hmmmm for $200,000.00 if you were going with the large v-bottom choice.... you could have this......:idea:
38' 2001 TOP GUN TS
LIP-SHIP EDITION
Twin Merc 575 S.C. with all wire braided hoses and custom Keith Eickert Flame Arrestors
Cover Girl Cabin
Alum Swim platform,
Windscreen
Herring 5-blade props
Upgraded stereo
Fuel flow meters
A true Lip - Ship Edition.
Asking $199,000
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/8846Top_Gun.jpg

707dog
02-01-2007, 03:33 PM
never owned either but have seen the e-ticket in action and damn the boat look so smooth @ 145mph...my cents

squirt'nmyload
02-01-2007, 03:38 PM
Hmmmm for $200,000.00 if you were going with the large v-bottom choice.... you could have this......:idea:
38' 2001 TOP GUN TS
LIP-SHIP EDITION
Twin Merc 575 S.C. with all wire braided hoses and custom Keith Eickert Flame Arrestors
Cover Girl Cabin
Alum Swim platform,
Windscreen
Herring 5-blade props
Upgraded stereo
Fuel flow meters
Asking $199,000
that would say "HELLO".................lmao

Racey
02-01-2007, 04:06 PM
Quality not Quantity...
remember you always get what you pay for.

beaverretriever
02-01-2007, 04:14 PM
My question is, you are 24 and looking at 200,000 boats, what do you do? Damn, when I was 24 I was just starting to look at careers between all the beer drinking, girls, and beer drinking. :D

Jordy
02-01-2007, 04:16 PM
Just follow the trend...Most of the boaters that dislike Kachina, don't even know why, just "Jordy says so...."
Whatever, it's sad.
Wow, it is sad if you really believe I have that much pull on a boating board on the internet. Then again... nah, nevermind. :notam:

kachinakid
02-01-2007, 05:17 PM
My question is, you are 24 and looking at 200,000 boats, what do you do? Damn, when I was 24 I was just starting to look at careers between all the beer drinking, girls, and beer drinking. :D
Im a drug dealer, drug user, beer drinker, and an asshole..... ok, just a beer drinker and an asshole! :D im a Mortgage processor. Jordy, from what i read your "somethin like ah pimp" around here....
I should just sell the drone and buy da bayliner.......ok its decided! :messedup:

BadKachina
02-01-2007, 05:22 PM
I wouldn't own a deck boat, just not my thing. I like having a cabin and somewhere to get out of the sun. Not to mention I rarely take anyone out on our boat except the wife, most of our friends have their own boats. So between the two that you mentioned, I would go for Kachina.
On the other hand, if I had 200k to spend, there are alot of nice, late model east coast boats you could pick up in that price range. I personally want an Apache with twin 1100's and number sixes, but that's my dream boat........;)

SHOTKALLIN
02-01-2007, 06:11 PM
F what everybody else says....that Patron will be bad ass. Just dont get any hobbits on the side. Its your money. Do what you want.:D

Devil's Advocate
02-01-2007, 06:18 PM
Wow, it is sad if you really believe I have that much pull on a boating board on the internet. Then again... nah, nevermind. :notam:
Don't be fooled by illusions...no one ever listens to the crap that comes out of your mouth.:D

No Name
02-01-2007, 06:23 PM
lol, guess i should have also said i do plan on doing trips to catalina. All this hatred towards Kachina! :) makes me wanna really get rid of my ride. lol I just figured 200k for the patron with out a cow, donkey, horse, etc on the side might be worth looking at. Thanks for the ......ad--vice, i think. :)
Who cares what these jack-holes have to say about Kachina, or anyone for that matter. I’ve owned two Kachinas and for the money you can’t go wrong. Whatever you do don’t buy a boat because someone else thinks it’s great. Buy what you like and what fits your budget best.
Fock all the Kachina haters.

Devil's Advocate
02-01-2007, 06:27 PM
Good luck to you....the E-ticket is a really nice boat and rides absolutely great (Matt has given me a ride or 2;) ). But don't let the haters bash Kachina too bad. I always thought that No Name's (recently sold) boat was one of the nicest looking boats on the lake. Just need to decide where you will use it most and choose accordingly. :)
Look at me being all rational and sh!t.....:D
Miss that boat and it's not even spring yet...:cry: :cry:
Who cares what these jack-holes have to say about Kachina, or anyone for that matter. I’ve owned two Kachinas and for the money you can’t go wrong. Whatever you do don’t buy a boat because someone else thinks it’s great. Buy what you like and what fits your budget best.
Fock all the Kachina haters.
What he said.:D

Jordy
02-01-2007, 06:30 PM
Don't be fooled by illusions...no one ever listens to the crap that comes out of your mouth.:D
Good. It'd be nice to see people do some thinking for themselves and not take something they read on the internet as gospel. :rolleyes:

Debbolas
02-01-2007, 06:38 PM
Jordy = jump on the anti-kachina bandwagon
Seriously, how many people have just repeated what you said about Kachina, without even thinking it through.
Most people that own or have owned Kachinas like them. I like mine.
I just don't get the "bash the boat company" theme you have going on. I would never bash someones boat company unless I had a valid complaint.
Not because once someone almost had their boat designed with a fat necked hobbit on it or whatever.
How about everyone gives their opinon from their experience and what boats they like. You don't like Kachina, fine, but STOP with the bashing.

Devil's Advocate
02-01-2007, 06:41 PM
Seriously, how many people have just repeated what you said about Kachina, without even thinking it through.
Most people that own or have owned Kachinas like them. I like mine.
I just don't get the "bash the boat company" theme you have going on. I would never bash someones boat company unless I had a valid complaint.
Not because once someone almost had their boat designed with a fat necked hobbit on it or whatever.
How about everyone gives their opinon from their experience and what boats they like. You don't like Kachina, fine, but STOP with the bashing.
What she says..:D
I'm so agreeable tonight.:p

Jordy
02-01-2007, 06:48 PM
Really? Show me where I've done that in this thread. In fact, show me where I've actually bashed the company period. This should be interesting. :notam:
You don't like Kachina, fine, but STOP with the bashing.
I've pointed out that they've built some less than cosmetically pleasing boats. Wow, I've said the same thing about other manufacturers as well. I've also pointed out that they're not in the same tier as say a DCB, Cigarette, Outerlimits, or a handful of other boat builders around the country, no big mystery there.
I've also said that there is an ass for every seat and they must be doing something right to still be in business. The fact that you jump on the Kachina bandwagon ANY time ANYONE asks about ANY boat and then equate me with a Kachina hater is just about as dumb as a thread comparing a 39' v-hull and a 29' deckboat. :notam:
Face it Deb, you're boring when it comes to this topic. I'm sure this is the part where you're going to post a picture of your boat, even though he didn't ask anything about a 26'er. Have at it!!! :D :D :D
p.s. It's only the internet, you shouldn't take everything I say so seriously, but you can't seem to help yourself.

Devil's Advocate
02-01-2007, 06:58 PM
Really? Show me where I've done that in this thread. .
"So you're torn between a Cigchina, or a Kacherette.."
And were those words complimentary?:D

No Name
02-01-2007, 06:59 PM
If you are going deck the Eticket is the only way to go, just an all around bad ass boat.:)
But that’s just my opinion, and probably Phat Matts too…..:D :D

Jordy
02-01-2007, 07:00 PM
"So you're torn between a Cigchina, or a Kacherette.."
And were those words complimentary?:D
Yeah, and based on fact. Ever wonder what that blanked out 38' Top Gun was doing down there??? Hmm... what would a boat builder do with a blanked out hull. I just can't imagine. Even more odd that it was all blanked out and then flipped upside down. Strange. They must have been fixing the bottom. Yeah, that's it. :D :D :D
Cigchina is very much of a compliment. ;)

BajaMike
02-01-2007, 07:02 PM
Phat Matt's E-Ticket is one of the nicest boats I've ever seen.:idea:
Talk to Matt! His info will be the best!

Phat Matt
02-01-2007, 07:13 PM
If you are going deck the Eticket is the only way to go, just an all around bad ass boat.:)
But that’s just my opinion, and probably Phat Matts too…..:D :D
You just earned your boatless self two rides this year. :D

Phat Matt
02-01-2007, 07:15 PM
Phat Matt's E-Ticket is one of the nicest boats I've ever seen.:idea:
Talk to Matt! His info will be the best!
More free rides. :D
Kachinakid,
If you want info on the E-ticket, just ask. But you can't compare the two. They are completely different boats. It all depends how you want to use it.

XtrmWakeborder
02-01-2007, 07:47 PM
I wouldn't own a deck boat, just not my thing. I like having a cabin and somewhere to get out of the sun. Not to mention I rarely take anyone out on our boat except the wife, most of our friends have their own boats. So between the two that you mentioned, I would go for Kachina.
On the other hand, if I had 200k to spend, there are alot of nice, late model east coast boats you could pick up in that price range. I personally want an Apache with twin 1100's and number sixes, but that's my dream boat........;)
EXACTLY what I would do. Go on offshoreonly and look at the classifieds. 200k for a kachina or a deck boat is way steep in my opinion. I'd get an Apache or Cig

Biglue
02-01-2007, 08:05 PM
38' 2001 TOP GUN TS
LIP-SHIP EDITION
Cover Girl Cabin
Alum Swim platform,
Windscreen
Herring 5-blade props
Upgraded stereo
Fuel flow meters
Asking $199,000
I think the kid is into more of farm animals or East LA graffiti type graphics schemes. :D

dicudmore
02-01-2007, 08:10 PM
Yeah, and based on fact. Ever wonder what that blanked out 38' Top Gun was doing down there??? Hmm... what would a boat builder do with a blanked out hull. I just can't imagine. Even more odd that it was all blanked out and then flipped upside down. Strange. They must have been fixing the bottom. Yeah, that's it. :D :D :D
Cigchina is very much of a compliment. ;)
nice, so Louie is now offering the Cigchina, along with the previously mentioned Fountchina :D

Nord
02-01-2007, 08:16 PM
Well, I'm going to have to agree with Jordy here, why would you be looking at a V and a Deckboat?? I think you really need to figure out what your going to use it for first. As for buying a 200k boat right now.........Not a good idea in my opinion.

Jordy
02-01-2007, 08:21 PM
nice, so Louie is now offering the Cigchina, along with the previously mentioned Fountchina :D
Don't forget about the classic Sleekchina. :D :D :D
Well, I'm going to have to agree with Jordy here...
Did that hurt??? :D :D :D

Nord
02-01-2007, 08:24 PM
Did that hurt??? :D :D :D
Not as bad as it used to.
As we were....
~NORD~

dicudmore
02-01-2007, 08:25 PM
yes, another classic indeed :D
saw one of the Conquest versions of it over the weekend last weekend as well

BadKachina
02-01-2007, 08:28 PM
I think the kid is into more of farm animals or East LA graffiti type graphics schemes. :D
He could be more into flames and under water cartoons........:rolleyes:
http://www.commanderboats.com/images/gallery/25.jpg

dicudmore
02-01-2007, 08:29 PM
and to think somebody did that on purpose :rolleyes:

Jordy
02-01-2007, 08:32 PM
That must have been after DCB stole all the orange gel from Commander. :D :D :D

BadKachina
02-01-2007, 08:37 PM
Splashing hulls is fine, splashing speaker grills is a whole
'nother ballgame....:idea:

Biglue
02-01-2007, 08:39 PM
How long before Kachina splashes that and calls it their own do you think? :jawdrop: :D
BTW, that scheme sucks as bad as any "Harry Potter" scheme Kachina has come up with also. :o ;)

Jordy
02-01-2007, 08:42 PM
How long before Kachina splashes that and calls it their own do you think? :jawdrop: :D
BTW, that scheme sucks as bad as any "Harry Potter" scheme Kachina has come up with also. :o ;)
Kachina Hater!!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

dicudmore
02-01-2007, 08:44 PM
no doubt--

Biglue
02-01-2007, 08:45 PM
Fock with the reverse tribal flames......get the horns. :devil: :D
And I guess their graphics aren't really "harry Potter-ish" more of a Dungeons and Dragons look. :D

work2play
02-01-2007, 08:45 PM
Stop worrying about which one to buy and just buy one of each.

BadKachina
02-01-2007, 08:46 PM
Hey Biglue why not just come right out say it........Tell me how my Kachina is a pos and your Commander is superior.........At least Jordy has the balls to voice his real opinion......

dicudmore
02-01-2007, 08:48 PM
Hey Biglue why not just come right out say it........Tell me how my Kachina is a pos and your Commander is superior.........At least Jordy has the balls to voice his real opinion......
biglue is not the type of dude to bash on anybodies boat

Mandelon
02-01-2007, 08:49 PM
Between those two, IF you have to ask....you belong in the kachina. :D
Man---->Not a hate-er, just a you get what you pay for-er<----delon

Jordy
02-01-2007, 08:53 PM
At least Jordy has the balls to voice his real opinion......
Hey now, it's not my opinion, I just read it on the internet so it must be true!!! :notam:

Biglue
02-01-2007, 09:00 PM
Hey Bad Kachina your Kachina is just a big POS just like my Commander........there ya happy?
Dude, I'm cracking jokes. I wouldn't give a shit if you rode a Sea-Doo. I'm just stirring the shit. Do you not see the irony of my owning a Commander and making jokes about a Kachina? It's meant to be funny. Should I simple my humor a little for you? As far as my opinion why are you so concerened about what the next says about your boat? I own a boat that has caught pelnty of shit, you think I'm worried about it? I'm not. It made the most sense for my money and needs so that's the route I took. I'm sure that's what led to your decision in buying a Kachina right? Take a chill pill partner. It's not that focking serious.

Biglue
02-01-2007, 09:02 PM
biglue is not the type of dude to bash on anybodies boat
Thanks Dan. Apparently he missed my humor. I would never bad mouth someone elses boat besides a little ribbin every now and then......unless it was a Cheetah. ;)
How the hell you been man?

BadKachina
02-01-2007, 09:08 PM
Hey Bad Kachina your Kachina is just a big POS just like my Commander........there ya happy?
Dude, I'm cracking jokes. I wouldn't give a shit if you rode a Sea-Doo. I'm just stirring the shit. Do you not see the irony of my owning a Commander and making jokes about a Kachina? It's meant to be funny. Should I simple my humor a little for you? As far as my opinion why are you so concerened about what the next says about your boat? I own a boat that has caught pelnty of shit, you think I'm worried about it? I'm not. It made the most sense for my money and needs so that's the route I took. I'm sure that's what led to your decision in buying a Kachina right? Take a chill pill partner. It's not that focking serious.
I wasn't really that serious either, not like I own a DCB or anything........;)
It's funny actually, like watching a Kia and Hyundia owner argue about whose the bigger baller.:jawdrop: :D

dicudmore
02-01-2007, 09:14 PM
Thanks Dan. Apparently he missed my humor. I would never bad mouth someone elses boat besides a little ribbin every now and then......unless it was a Cheetah. ;)
How the hell you been man?
yeah, Cheetah, or a Spectre huh? :wink:
doing pretty ok thanks

Nord
02-01-2007, 09:18 PM
It's funny actually, like watching a Kia and Hyundia owner argue about whose the bigger baller.:jawdrop: :D:idea::idea:
Who bought that Commander with the pirates theme? I saw it in ***boat, then I saw it on the Commander lot in Corona for months. It did disappear now that I think about it.......
Enquiring minds would like to know.
~NORD~

Biglue
02-01-2007, 09:24 PM
I'de get a DCB but I already have enough anchors. ;)
It's all in good fun bro. :)

Magic34
02-01-2007, 10:59 PM
Not to sound like a hater here, but if you are tyring to compare an E-Ticket to a 39' V bottom Kachina, you are an uninformed buyer.
There are a ton of boats in between, and over and beyond in the $200k range. You can get a clean 42' Fountain that will outrun the Kachina by about a week for the same money. That Cigarette that was pictured shows a lot as well. If you are someone who has $200k to spend right now, you win, the sellers are at your disposal.
A 34' Magic Cat is the same money and probably a better handling boat than the 39' V Kachina if you want to stay with the Phoenix connections.
I sold a 34' Magic cat to buy a 38' V Bottom, rode in the V bottom and went back to Magic and ordered another 34' Magic cat. Yes, I have issues.
I am not trying to sell a Magic here, I could care less. There are just a TON of options for you. Check your resale on a big Kachina to some of the other $200k boats. I think you are safer with another company. It is no secret that Louie has been trying to sell for the past 2-3 years. Who knows what the next owner does to your resale value.

BajaMike
02-02-2007, 12:06 AM
But at least the shark repellent pics should come in handy at Havasu....:idea:
Nice to keep those fresh water great white sharks away from your swimmers....:D

Debbolas
02-02-2007, 06:34 AM
Someone comes on this boating site, asking about a boating company, and what they should buy
Your honor, I'd like to have this quote entered into evidence and labeled as example "A".
Someone asks about another boat company and Kachina and this is the 3rd post. I realise you didn't post this, but your past posts have led to this type of behavior.
My second piece of evidence, I would like to enter this quote into the record:
"Sitting here shaking my head. So you're torn between a Cigchina, or a Kacherette as the case may be, or a deck boat??? Not even worth revisiting this thread. "
Your first response is to make fun of the boat company by mixing their name with boat company names you think they may have ripped off.
My third piece of evidence:
lol, guess i should have also said i do plan on doing trips to catalina. All this hatred towards Kachina! makes me wanna really get rid of my ride. lol I just figured 200k for the patron with out a cow, donkey, horse, etc on the side might be worth looking at. Thanks for the ......ad--vice, i think.
This guy is considering selling his boat, because people here "hate" Kachina?
Ok, that is just dumb, but I'm sure you see my point.
I don't give a shit if I bore you, put me on ignore. Just stop bashing Kachina, it's like beating a dead horse. Stop! Find another passtime.
Look over there, it's a swinger chick, go play with her :D

AZJD
02-02-2007, 07:09 AM
So you would like to buy the new kachina. I am not going to bash them, however I would be cautious in buying the first couple out of the shop. Let them work out the bugs first. 200k is great price, but just remember, you get what you pay for!

Jordy
02-02-2007, 07:34 AM
Someone comes on this boating site, asking about a boating company, and what they should buy
Your honor, I'd like to have this quote entered into evidence and labeled as example "A".
Your honor? Wow, didn't realize you were also an attorney, and didn't realize this was anything more than an internet boating board. Now you think it's a courtroom??? Yeah step away from the computer.
Someone asks about another boat company and Kachina and this is the 3rd post. I realise you didn't post this, but your past posts have led to this type of behavior.
Wow, so someone else's response is my fault. Still haven't seen you post anything where I've ACTUALLY bashed Kachina. Having a hard time finding it or what?
My second piece of evidence, I would like to enter this quote into the record:
Your first response is to make fun of the boat company by mixing their name with boat company names you think they may have ripped off.
Back in the courtroom again eh counselor? Maybe you could clear up what a boat builder would be doing with a blanked out hull on it's back then. There's a little bit more than thinking going on there, but I know you don't get that part.
My third piece of evidence:
You don't have a point. "People here" and you equate that to me??? Here's your sign.
I don't give a shit if I bore you, put me on ignore. Just stop bashing Kachina, it's like beating a dead horse. Stop! Find another passtime.
You still haven't actually shown me where I have BASHED anything. I know it's hard for you Deb so you just keep repeating yourself. I made one post in this thread and the left it alone until you started running your keyboard about how much I bash Kachina. I still haven't even bashed them in this thread. Done nothing but state FACTS. I've even been typing really slow so you might understand. Again, just a big waste of my time. Now are you going to post up a pic of your boat or not???
Look over there, it's a swinger chick, go play with her :D
Swinger hater. :notam:

catman-do
02-02-2007, 08:46 AM
I want to know where you are a loan processor at? Making enough to buy 200k boats and all the other toys. My old lady is a processor and isnt making anywhere near that kind of money. If you guys are doing a huge volume of loans i need to start sending business cards your way so i can be your rep! Hook a ***boater up :D

beaverretriever
02-02-2007, 09:33 AM
I want to know where you are a loan processor at? Making enough to buy 200k boats and all the other toys. My old lady is a processor and isnt making anywhere near that kind of money. If you guys are doing a huge volume of loans i need to start sending business cards your way so i can be your rep! Hook a ***boater up :D
That is why I posted earlier. I'm not bashing, I think it awesome that someone so young (24) is rakin in the dough.

SUBPRIME
02-02-2007, 11:29 AM
If you plan on going in the ocean I would go for the big V, etickets are slick looking but they are really just a lake boat. Also having a cabin is a big plus! I love overnight trips to catalina, and we just stay on the boat, it's great. But there are some late model big V's at really great prices out there right now. kinda like the slow housing market, lowball a few nice boats and someone might bite.
Also you mentioned your bored with the boat you have right now b/c you want bigger engines, if that's the case 200k for a 39 will have base engines, get something used but well taken care of with bigger motors, you'll always want the extra speed!

kachinakid
02-02-2007, 05:00 PM
Not to sound like a hater here, but if you are tyring to compare an E-Ticket to a 39' V bottom Kachina, you are an uninformed buyer.
There are a ton of boats in between, and over and beyond in the $200k range. You can get a clean 42' Fountain that will outrun the Kachina by about a week for the same money. That Cigarette that was pictured shows a lot as well. If you are someone who has $200k to spend right now, you win, the sellers are at your disposal.
A 34' Magic Cat is the same money and probably a better handling boat than the 39' V Kachina if you want to stay with the Phoenix connections.
I sold a 34' Magic cat to buy a 38' V Bottom, rode in the V bottom and went back to Magic and ordered another 34' Magic cat. Yes, I have issues.
I am not trying to sell a Magic here, I could care less. There are just a TON of options for you. Check your resale on a big Kachina to some of the other $200k boats. I think you are safer with another company. It is no secret that Louie has been trying to sell for the past 2-3 years. Who knows what the next owner does to your resale value.
I uniformed really just those are the 2 that i like. agree apple and oranges but the 39' with a couple 525's would be nice abd then i think the eticket would be more comfortable on lake pleasant or a small lake like that. You're cat is SICK and i was looking at the magics before i got this BUT i grew up around kachina's so that was the deciding factor.

kachinakid
02-02-2007, 05:06 PM
LOL, i originate a little also, but my base for a processor is a little above average.
Quote:
lol, guess i should have also said i do plan on doing trips to catalina. All this hatred towards Kachina! makes me wanna really get rid of my ride. lol I just figured 200k for the patron with out a cow, donkey, horse, etc on the side might be worth looking at. Thanks for the ......ad--vice, i think.
Its not just on HB that people talk shit about kachinas, and NO i wouldnt really sell my boat just because people talk shit, i know my 30' is one of the better ones out of Kachina (as far as gel is concerned) I think Kachina gets hated on alot because they let their customers put some stupid graphics on, but thats customer service i guess. I havent heard of to many kachina's that have had major issues.

voodoomedman
02-02-2007, 06:18 PM
Its not just on HB that people talk shit about kachinas, and NO i wouldnt really sell my boat just because people talk shit, i know my 30' is one of the better ones out of Kachina (as far as gel is concerned) I think Kachina gets hated on alot because they let their customers put some stupid graphics on, but thats customer service i guess. I havent heard of to many kachina's that have had major issues.
You have to buy what's right for you. Do they float, do they do what you want them to do, do you see value in what you are spending for what you get? If those answers are yes then buy one. The problem here is that some people think that since they bought one and it has served them well that they are in the same league quality wise as let's say a DCB. They are not. Now I don't see them blowing up at Havasu every weekend either. I see people driving them that are proud of their toy and happy with their families on it. That is the most important thing. With that said though when you are shopping you may want to look at the quality of the build and decide if the price is justified to be the same as a boat that was tooled from scratch instead of copied off an existing hull.

boatnam2
02-02-2007, 06:21 PM
e-ticket in the ocean,get agreed value insurance,and swiming lessons.unless ofcourse it is for cruising the harbor like a dcb.

Jordy
02-02-2007, 06:24 PM
The problem here is that some people think that since they bought one and it has served them well that they are in the same league quality wise as let's say a DCB. They are not.
Get out of here you HATER!!! :D :D :D

jbtrailerjim
02-02-2007, 06:29 PM
If you have 200K burning a hole in your pocket; don't just limit yourself to those two brands of boats. Nothing wrong with either one but you got a whole lot of other choices out there. Head on out here to Cali and check out the boat show this weekend or next. In the end though, buy whatever makes you happy. Don't worry about what people on Hot Boat think of your boat.

Devil's Advocate
02-02-2007, 06:32 PM
Hey Jordy, what do you think of the stupid shit we painted on the side of our boat?:D

Jordy
02-02-2007, 06:34 PM
Hey Jordy, what do you think of the stupid shit we painted on the side of our boat?:D
What boat??? From what I have read your honey is boatless now. We??? Do you have a mouse in your pocket??? :D :D :D

Devil's Advocate
02-02-2007, 06:36 PM
What boat??? From what I have read your honey is boatless now. We??? Do you have a mouse in your pocket??? :D :D :D
Yes, boatless and mouseless.:D

AZJD
02-02-2007, 07:08 PM
Yes, boatless and mouseless.:D
No boat and no mouse!:eek: Now what r u going to do for fun? Start SWINGING!:D

Debbolas
02-04-2007, 12:44 PM
Your honor? Wow, didn't realize you were also an attorney, and didn't realize this was anything more than an internet boating board. Now you think it's a courtroom??? Yeah step away from the computer.
It was a joke:rolleyes:
Wow, so someone else's response is my fault. Still haven't seen you post anything where I've ACTUALLY bashed Kachina. Having a hard time finding it or what?
Yes, the post says, Jordy will be here in a moment, why would they say that unless, you have a reputation for bashing Kachina, are you telling me that you were going to come on here and praise Kachina?
Back in the courtroom again eh counselor? Maybe you could clear up what a boat builder would be doing with a blanked out hull on it's back then. There's a little bit more than thinking going on there, but I know you don't get that part.
Interesting deflection, notice you didn't answer my question about why you were mixing their boat name with other boat names, you just started throwing out accusations
You don't have a point. "People here" and you equate that to me??? Here's your sign.
K, I don't know what this means and you probably don't either....
You still haven't actually shown me where I have BASHED anything. I know it's hard for you Deb so you just keep repeating yourself. I made one post in this thread and the left it alone until you started running your keyboard about how much I bash Kachina. I still haven't even bashed them in this thread. Done nothing but state FACTS. I've even been typing really slow so you might understand. Again, just a big waste of my time. Now are you going to post up a pic of your boat or not???
Yes I have, see this paragraph:
Interesting deflection, notice you didn't answer my question about why you were mixing their boat name with other boat names, you just started throwing out accusations
Swinger hater
;)

Debbolas
02-04-2007, 12:54 PM
I know Kachina lets people design whatever they want on their hull and Jordy and I have already had "that" argument about his being the "hull design Police". God forbid someone puts something on their boat that doesn't meet with his approval. :rolleyes: But I like that about their company. You can drive down the river and see 50 red flamed boats or blue flamed boats, but you will only see one with a cow on the side ;)
You should buy what you want. I love my boat, most of the people bashing Kachina do not and have never owned a Kachina. I know Ken wasn't happy with his engine and Randy isn't happy that Kachina made another like his. Aside from that, out of all the boats they sell? I think that is pretty good. But what I think doesn' matter, it's what you think that counts. Phatt Matt LOVES his boat, (even though I haven't had a ride yet;)) The E-Ticket must be a good boat company or he wouldn't have his.
We love our boat, for the money, for the deal we got, it is perfect for us. Is it perfect for you? I can't answer that, no one here can answer that, we can only give you our opinons.:D

OKIE-JET
02-04-2007, 01:18 PM
My quarter-mil boat is better than yours....nanny-nanny-boo-boo..fockin crackheads the lot of ya....:D :D :idea:

Jordy
02-04-2007, 09:41 PM
Hey Deb, thanks for bring this back up. Nice to see you still have no comprehension of the basic question I asked. Here, let me rephrase it for you, WHERE HAVE I EVER ACTUALLY BASHED KACHINA??? :notam:
The fact of them, in reality, having a boat, from a different manufacturer, blanked out, and on it's lid, in the mold area, isn't an accusation. That was a question. WHAT WOULD THEY BE DOING WITH THAT??? I know you teach kids to read, but when it seems that you can't read, or at least comprehend what you read, it kind of scares me. You're raising the Democrats of tomorrow. ;)
Again, thanks for bringing your little cheerleader thread back to the top. Isn't it about time for you to post the pics of your Sleekchina??? Or your Kachraft??? Whatever tickles your fancy.... P.S. Kachina's 26'er = the '86 Sleek. Fact, not a bash. But I'm sure you knew that.

Jordy
02-04-2007, 09:51 PM
I know Kachina lets people design whatever they want on their hull and Jordy and I have already had "that" argument about his being the "hull design Police". God forbid someone puts something on their boat that doesn't meet with his approval. :rolleyes: But I like that about their company. You can drive down the river and see 50 red flamed boats or blue flamed boats, but you will only see one with a cow on the side ;)
I have no problem with it either, but I just don't get how people can paint/have painted, the dumbest ugly shit on the side of their boat and think that they will EVER be able to sell it. Not to mention, as a boat builder, if some jackass wants to put a fat necked goblin on the side of a boat with my name on it, not a chance. I've got to hand it to Louie and the Kachina crew as the latest boats haven't been hideously ugly. In fact, they seem to be playing with more of an east coast flair and cutting down on the stupid murals. I'll go ahead and take credit now as I hear a few of my posts are on Kachina's Hot Boat wall of fame. ;)
.You should buy what you want. I love my boat, most of the people bashing Kachina do not and have never owned a Kachina.
I'm not even going to go there. I've never owned a Bayliner either and I can guaranty that I never will. Need I say more. :notam:
. I know Ken wasn't happy with his engine
If you're talking about Kachina Ken and his Fount-china 32, I mean his 34 which is 2' longer than my 30' Spectre, including the swimstep, there are way more issues than his engine (that was the Cowchina 30'er). Much bigger problems, like delivery time and missing a whole season, used canopies (which I don't get on a 70 mph boat anyway, but maybe that's just me), and Louie's attitude. But I don't have a dog in that hunt so it doesn't matter.
.We love our boat, for the money, for the deal we got, it is perfect for us. Is it perfect for you? I can't answer that, no one here can answer that, we can only give you our opinons.:D
That's great, you're finally realizing it. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR WHEN YOU BUY A BOAT. A Kachina will never be a DCB. It will never be an Ultra. It will never be a Cig. It won't be a Schiada. Bang for the buck, it's better than a Bayliner. An ass for every seat which is all I've ever said but you equate that with me bashing. Sorry that I confuse you with facts Deb. I keep typing slow in the hopes you might get it someday. Thus far you're a huge disappointment. Must be for a lack of effort on my part. :notam:

Phat Matt
02-04-2007, 11:19 PM
Jordy. Quit bashing Kachina. Where's our buddy Ken anyway? :D

Debbolas
02-05-2007, 07:52 AM
I can't keep reposting the posts if you don't read them:jawdrop:
When you mixed Kachina's name with other boat companies name, that is bashing!! or when you mix Kachina with an animal name...... Calling a Kachina a Cowchina is bashing !!
It's obvious we will never agree, just leave Kachina alone. Go play with someone else.
I never said Kachina is on the same level with the other boat companies you mentioned.

Jordy
02-05-2007, 07:57 AM
Wow, you really told me. :notam:
Cowchina was the nickname given to Kenny's old boat (even though it was dalmation spots, and I didn't come up with the name either, but I'm sure you knew that). Not a bash. :)
As far as mixing the names with the bottoms they splash, that's not a bash, that's fact. :jawdrop:
That's the best you can come up with Deb? Such a disappointment. :notam:

ACEB36TC
02-05-2007, 09:47 AM
We Love Ours. Louie Treated Us Very Well And The Boat Treats Us Even Better. We Just Got Back From The Dallas Boat Show And We`re Now Even More Convinced That We Got A Great Deal. After Closely Looking At Some Of Louie`s Competitors We Fell That His Product, For The Money, Is A Steal. If You Look At The Cost Of Other Boats Which Are Inflated By Huge Advertising Budgets There Is A Cost Advantage Obtained By Going The Kachina Route. Keep In Mind Also That The Only Thing Any Boat Builder Actually Builds Is The Hull. Motors, Gauges, Etc. Are Always Oem To The Customer No Matter Who You Buy The Hull From. Being Involved In The Fiber Glass Industry For 27 Years I Knew The Questions To Ask. I Also Knew The Answers I Wanted To Hear. We Have Access To The Few Remaining Resin And Gel Companies Left In The Us And Were Able To Cross Reference The Materials Used At Numerous Boat Builders Before Making Our Decision To Go Kachina. Louie Uses The Good Stuff. No Odd Lott Resins Or Off Spec Gels. These Are The Real Issues Concerning The Life Of Any Boat.
Louie And His Team Were Also Able To Make A Major Modification To Our Boat Where No Other Builder Would Even Consider It. The Man Has Forty Years In The Business And Via My Experience With Fiber Glass, He`s Already Made All The Mistakes That Can Be Made, Long Ago. Now He Easily Produces A Quality Product As Opposed To Fighting Start-up Manufacturing Problems Like Some Of The Other Builders. Are There Better Boats Available. Sure. Are There Better Values Available. Doubt It.

Havasu_Dreamin
02-05-2007, 09:51 AM
Just follow the trend...Most of the boaters that dislike Kachina, don't even know why
Build quality.....

Kachina26
02-05-2007, 10:10 AM
We Love Ours. Louie Treated Us Very Well And The Boat Treats Us Even Better. We Just Got Back From The Dallas Boat Show And We`re Now Even More Convinced That We Got A Great Deal. After Closely Looking At Some Of Louie`s Competitors We Fell That His Product, For The Money, Is A Steal. If You Look At The Cost Of Other Boats Which Are Inflated By Huge Advertising Budgets There Is A Cost Advantage Obtained By Going The Kachina Route. Keep In Mind Also That The Only Thing Any Boat Builder Actually Builds Is The Hull. Motors, Gauges, Etc. Are Always Oem To The Customer No Matter Who You Buy The Hull From. Being Involved In The Fiber Glass Industry For 27 Years I Knew The Questions To Ask. I Also Knew The Answers I Wanted To Hear. We Have Access To The Few Remaining Resin And Gel Companies Left In The Us And Were Able To Cross Reference The Materials Used At Numerous Boat Builders Before Making Our Decision To Go Kachina. Louie Uses The Good Stuff. No Odd Lott Resins Or Off Spec Gels. These Are The Real Issues Concerning The Life Of Any Boat.
Louie And His Team Were Also Able To Make A Major Modification To Our Boat Where No Other Builder Would Even Consider It. The Man Has Forty Years In The Business And Via My Experience With Fiber Glass, He`s Already Made All The Mistakes That Can Be Made, Long Ago. Now He Easily Produces A Quality Product As Opposed To Fighting Start-up Manufacturing Problems Like Some Of The Other Builders. Are There Better Boats Available. Sure. Are There Better Values Available. Doubt It.
Is there a special program that capitalizes every word you type, or do you do it manually? Seems like a lot of work. If you do it manually, is it because you are unsure of which words to capitalize?
Btw, I like my Kachina, but there's no comparing it to a cat.

460 jus getn it
02-05-2007, 10:14 AM
Is there a special program that capitalizes every word you type, or do you do it manually? Seems like a lot of work. If you do it manually, is it because you are unsure of which words to capitalize?
Btw, I like my Kachina, but there's no comparing it to a cat.I was thinking the same thing............................................. ........................
:D :D :D :D

ACEB36TC
02-05-2007, 12:48 PM
I Just Type It All In Caps And When It Posts What You Get Is What You See

Debbolas
02-05-2007, 06:52 PM
I love my Kachina :D

GHT
02-05-2007, 07:43 PM
First off it's not a cow (it's a dog). Second off it is a very nice boat with many extras. Third, I don't know how I'm going to replace the screws in the paneling because they are "self tappers" in fiber glass and some are backing out. Fourth, I don't know how I can secure the Bolsters because the screws are backing out BUT four of the eight have nuts the other two are wood screwed in because I guess they couldn't reach them to put a nut on them, but I put Gorilla Glue on them. Fifth, I think I finally got my motor figured out because I have 20 continuous hours on this fix and I haven't blown it yet (while running 3,600 rpm). Not that the motor is a Kachina's fault.
Really, I do like my Kachina I would CONSIDER buying another one IF I was allowed to inspect, witness, and accept the boat during various phases of construction. I am keeping mine for a while and enjoy it GREATLY even though it's a cow to many people... My .02
I think you should PM Kachina Ken and ask him his opinion..:D

Jordy
02-05-2007, 07:44 PM
Hey Don, stop hating!!! :D :D :D

GHT
02-05-2007, 07:56 PM
Hey Don, stop hating!!! :D :D :D
Not hating Jordy... Just speaking the truth.. But really. I do love my boat maybe mostly because it is paid for.. That makes the maintenance more affordable.:D
I would love another boat, car, Escalade, house in Havi, etc, etc. But the bottom line is...
A running boat is a GOOD boat..:D

Jordy
02-05-2007, 08:01 PM
Not hating Jordy... Just speaking the truth..
That's funny, I'm doing the same thing and I get called a hater. Strange double standard there. :notam:
Hope you guys are doing well. We need to get together again for some of that special breakfast tomato juice at the Springs. :D

GHT
02-05-2007, 08:04 PM
That's funny, I'm doing the same thing and I get called a hater. Strange double standard there. :notam:
Hope you guys are doing well. We need to get together again for some of that special breakfast tomato juice at the Springs. :D
You know that... I'm ready for a run SOON...
Oh, and for all the ENGLISH majors I was running my sentences two post prior, ON PURPOSE.. So, Wes if you read it don't lose what little respect you may have for me..:D

No Name
02-05-2007, 08:14 PM
I’m sure glad this shiat doesn’t bother me anymore.:D

Debbolas
02-05-2007, 08:33 PM
It bothers me. I guess that is obvious. I like our Kachina, I know many other boat owners like their Kachinas.
And you have this small minority of people who for some reason have decided that Kachinas aren't "worthy" and bash them whenever they get the chance.
I just don't get it. I would never bash another forum members ride. I don't feel the need.
Whatever.....

No Name
02-05-2007, 08:58 PM
It bothers me. I guess that is obvious.
I would have never guessed.:D

kachinakid
02-06-2007, 04:18 PM
WELL, that ws a fun thread; i think its time to let it now now.
Jordy, i agree about the new builds at Kachina are looking ALOT better! (Maroon and grey 34 :D ) I havent read anywhere that you've talked bad about any individual boat, but then again i really dont care its good entertainment either way.
Debb, I see you are VERY p[leased with your Kachina. I hope i'll be the same.
Well again good thread, i should have thought this one out a lttile more before starting it! :) :D
SEE YA ALL ON THE WATER.

Jordy
02-06-2007, 04:27 PM
Jordy, i agree about the new builds at Kachina are looking ALOT better! (Maroon and grey 34 :D ) I havent read anywhere that you've talked bad about any individual boat, but then again i really dont care its good entertainment either way.
There ya have it!!! I know I laugh my ass off everytime a thread like this comes up!!! See ya on the water, if I have a boat this summer that is! :D

Biglue
02-06-2007, 04:32 PM
There ya have it!!! I know I laugh my ass off everytime a thread like this comes up!!! See ya on the water, if I have a boat this summer that is! :D
Oh well, I hope you like the graphics scheme were coming up with for you for your next boat. :D

GHT
02-07-2007, 07:01 AM
It bothers me. I guess that is obvious. I like our Kachina, I know many other boat owners like their Kachinas.
And you have this small minority of people who for some reason have decided that Kachinas aren't "worthy" and bash them whenever they get the chance.
I just don't get it. I would never bash another forum members ride. I don't feel the need.
Whatever.....
Don't take it personally.. You think you get bashed?.... Try owning a Kachina painted like a dog (or cow). I have embraced the haters and it has made for some fun times.. I do love my boat and enjoy it THAT is all that matters.

Jyruiz
02-07-2007, 07:59 AM
Don't take it personally.. You think you get bashed?.... Try owning a Kachina painted like a dog (or cow). I have embraced the haters and it has made for some fun times.. I do love my boat and enjoy it THAT is all that matters.
Very well said.

AZJD
02-07-2007, 08:33 AM
Whatever.....
You know, I have several friends that own Kachinas! I don't bash them for their construction, however I will tear into a stupid paint job. But when I see you take the defensive like this it makes me want to jump on the "alleged" bandwagon of bashers! Keep your opinion to yourself. Nobody asked you 48 times if you like your Kachina. We don't have to. You have made it completely clear that you are happy with it!

Jordy
02-07-2007, 08:39 AM
You know, I have several friends that own Kachinas! I don't bash them for their construction, however I will tear into a stupid paint job. But when I see you take the defensive like this it makes me want to jump on the "alleged" bandwagon of bashers! Keep your opinion to yourself. Nobody asked you 48 times if you like your Kachina. We don't have to. You have made it completely clear that you are happy with it!
Wow, someone is cranky this morning. :D :D :D
p.s. Nicely said!!! ;)

460 jus getn it
02-07-2007, 08:42 AM
You know, I have several friends that own Kachinas! I don't bash them for their construction, however I will tear into a stupid paint job. But when I see you take the defensive like this it makes me want to jump on the "alleged" bandwagon of bashers! Keep your opinion to yourself. Nobody asked you 48 times if you like your Kachina. We don't have to. You have made it completely clear that you are happy with it!LMAO, go JD go

AZJD
02-07-2007, 08:51 AM
LMAO, go JD go
Do you and Jordy run in a pack or something? I can always count on both of you nut swingers to throw a reply right after I do!:D :D

GHT
02-07-2007, 08:52 AM
Do you and Jordy run in a pack or something? I can always count on both of you nut swingers to throw a reply right after I do!:D :D
Didn't you know... Jordy is a STALKER...:idea: :D

460 jus getn it
02-07-2007, 08:54 AM
Do you and Jordy run in a pack or something? I can always count on both of you nut swingers to throw a reply right after I do!:D :DPINWHEEL, relax. No need to get your shirt in a bunch. Wait, didnt you buy it like that

AZJD
02-07-2007, 08:55 AM
Didn't you know... Jordy is a STALKER...:idea: :D
And now he has his sidekick 460 with him. Although I don't know how either one of them could hide outside of my windows with out me knowing it!:D ;)

AZJD
02-07-2007, 08:55 AM
PINWHEEL, relax. No need to get your shirt in a bunch. Wait, didnt you buy it like that
LMAO! I'll give ya that one!:D

GHT
02-07-2007, 08:59 AM
And now he has his sidekick 460 with him. Although I don't know how either one of them could hide outside of my windows with out me knowing it!:D ;)
That's funny:D

AZJD
02-07-2007, 09:00 AM
Hey what can I say! It was gay pride day and I didn't want my good friend Jordy to feel left out! Hell Big Warlock even wore his toe ring to support Jordy!:D :D

Jordy
02-07-2007, 09:00 AM
Although I don't know how either one of them could hide outside of my windows with out me knowing it!:D ;)
It wouldn't be that hard as you seem to be a sound sleeper. Slept right through this party:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/2304-13-06_2034.jpg

squirt'nmyload
02-07-2007, 09:03 AM
But when I see you take the defensive like this it makes me want to jump on the "alleged" bandwagon of bashers!
potential hater:D

460 jus getn it
02-07-2007, 09:04 AM
And now he has his sidekick 460 with him. Although I don't know how either one of them could hide outside of my windows with out me knowing it!:D ;)Hey bro, i can fit in over there. Messican, brotha what ever it takes.

AZJD
02-07-2007, 09:04 AM
It wouldn't be that hard as you seem to be a sound sleeper. Slept right through this party:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/2304-13-06_2034.jpg
Are we running out of good pics? You are going to have to do a lot better than that after the pinwheel!

460 jus getn it
02-07-2007, 09:05 AM
Can someone please get AZJD some ice for the lump that has just devolped on his forhead

Jordy
02-07-2007, 09:06 AM
Are we running out of good pics? You are going to have to do a lot better than that after the pinwheel!
Not at all, just going through my folder of pics that haven't been posted yet and for some reason the night of the living dead pic seemed to flow. :D

AZJD
02-07-2007, 09:07 AM
Seems to me that Jordy likes Kachinas and the YMCA!:D
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/jordykachinalover.jpg

OnlyMoney
02-07-2007, 09:07 AM
I've got some ice, but it's not for his head. :)
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f311/shleby1/bag.gif

squirt'nmyload
02-07-2007, 09:08 AM
Can someone please get AZJD some ice for the lump that has just devolped on his forhead
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/ice-bags1.jpg

Biglue
02-07-2007, 09:09 AM
Hell Big Warlock even wore his toe ring to support Jordy!:D :D
AWWWWW....TMI, not to mention that sounds painfull as hell. :jawdrop: :D

Jordy
02-07-2007, 09:09 AM
Have you steen my baseball Ted?
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23DSC01377-med.JPG
:D :D :D

Biglue
02-07-2007, 09:10 AM
Seems to me that Jordy likes Kachinas and the YMCA!:D
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/jordykachinalover.jpg
Very nice JD. LMFAO.

AZJD
02-07-2007, 09:11 AM
What do you call this look?
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/jordygoggle.jpg
Gay moto cowboy?:confused:

460 jus getn it
02-07-2007, 09:13 AM
:sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes:

squirt'nmyload
02-07-2007, 09:13 AM
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/jordygoggle.jpg
Gay moto cowboy?:confused:
...lmao....brutal

squirt'nmyload
02-07-2007, 09:15 AM
yo bilge...where you at???.....have fun with these pics:D :D :D

Jordy
02-07-2007, 09:16 AM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23DSC00880.JPG

AZJD
02-07-2007, 09:17 AM
Here we go again! No originality! Time for Jordy to go night night!
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/jordygonightnight.jpg
Your getting punch drunk!:D

AZJD
02-07-2007, 09:18 AM
K.O!
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/goosewalkin.jpg

squirt'nmyload
02-07-2007, 09:18 AM
nice pinwheel:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

AZJD
02-07-2007, 09:20 AM
Hey Jordan there is a 3rd pic.....why don't you go ahead and post it!:D

460 jus getn it
02-07-2007, 09:21 AM
Damn, i would rather be piss drunk then be seen in that shirt and shit

AZJD
02-07-2007, 09:23 AM
Damn, i would rather be piss drunk then be seen in that shirt and shit
Careful what you wish for with Bilge round here!:D

460 jus getn it
02-07-2007, 09:24 AM
Careful what you wish for with Bilge round here!:D
See the difference is he chops are pics, you actully posed for yours...Yep that my friend will haunt you for ever.

AZJD
02-07-2007, 09:27 AM
See the difference is he chops are pics, you actully posed for yours...Yep that my friend will haunt you for ever.
If it makes you all feel better. I cry every night about it!:( Right on my girls big fake tits!:D :D :D

AZJD
02-07-2007, 09:29 AM
Oh and don't feel sorry for me! I can keep going, and going...........
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/lakemarch25th015.jpg

squirt'nmyload
02-07-2007, 09:29 AM
If it makes you all feel better. I cry every night about it!:( Right on my girls big fake tits!:D :D :D
LMAO....nice

Jordy
02-07-2007, 09:31 AM
Oh and don't feel sorry for me! I can keep going, and going...........
OK dork.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23Crash_194-med.jpg

AZJD
02-07-2007, 09:33 AM
Keep it up!
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/DSCN0477.jpg

Jordy
02-07-2007, 09:35 AM
I'm really starting to worry that you might be obsessed with me with all these pics you've got of me. Then the ones you emailed me of Kenny? Damn... :jawdrop: :D

AZJD
02-07-2007, 09:35 AM
Whats this? Jordy breaking his rule about no kachinas tied up to him!
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/kachinatieup.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/36_11_6.gif

OnlyMoney
02-07-2007, 09:36 AM
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/kachinatieup.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/36_11_6.gif
Wait, let me guess....he's in the cowboy hat again? :rolleyes:

Jordy
02-07-2007, 09:38 AM
Hey shut up and cook me dinner!!! :D :D :D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23heads_up.jpg

Big Warlock
02-07-2007, 09:38 AM
You knew I would have to be drug into to this thing!! (I really need the posts!)
First off, the toe ring was removed ceremoniously (sp?) approximately one month ago by you know who. So let that one go.
Second, I read this whole thread yesterday and since it was on page two, I wasn't going to be the one to bring it to the top.
Three, I have more friends than I realize that have Kachina's. Mark used to have one (you can ride with my girl and I anytime bro!), Force 26, Bad Kachina, etc. etc.
Four, the topic was well covered here. Nothing new. Debbolas loves her Kachina still. She said something I have to applaud her for. It ws the best buy for the money! Exactly our point all along. She asked what is the difference and someone said it perfectly, "the build." Enough said.
Five, A guy has $200K buring a hole in his pocket and can't decide what kind of boat he wants. He asks about a cat or a deep vee Kachina? I have to call BS on that one. Absolutely no educated boater would even present that as a scenario. We all know that. For God's sake! Cut the crap! Buy a Bayliner!! Jeeeeesh!!!
Alright, let the bashing begin. I am only on for a little bit as I HAVE WORK TO DO to support my family of one and friends of two. :D

Jordy
02-07-2007, 09:40 AM
That's not my boat. Don't know what you're talking about. :D :D :D

AZJD
02-07-2007, 09:42 AM
You knew I would have to be drug into to this thing!! (I really need the posts!)
First off, the toe ring was removed ceremoniously (sp?) approximately one month ago by you know who. So let that one go.
Second, I read this whole thread yesterday and since it was on page two, I wasn't going to be the one to bring it to the top.
Three, I have more friends than I realize that have Kachina's. Mark used to have one (you can ride with my girl and I anytime bro!), Force 26, Bad Kachina, etc. etc.
Four, the topic was well covered here. Nothing new. Debbolas loves her Kachina still. She said something I have to applaud her for. It ws the best buy for the money! Exactly our point all along. She asked what is the difference and someone said it perfectly, "the buld." Enough said.
Five, A guy has $200K buring a hole in his pocket and can't decide what kind of boat he wants. He asks about a cat or a deep vee Kachina? I have to call BS on that one. Absolutely no educated boater wopuld even present that as a scenario. We all know that. For God's sake! Cut the crap! Buy a Bayliner!! Jeeeeesh!!!
Alright, let the bashing begin. I am only on for a little bit as I HAVE WORK TO DO to support my family of one and friends of two. :D
Damn Jordy! I feel like Dad just walked in and whooped our ass!:jawdrop:
I want sushi! And I think Mr Williams should pay for it! Mr Ahern got a little suspicious of the 86.00 tab from the sushi joint a block from my house last time!:D :D

Jordy
02-07-2007, 09:44 AM
I want sushi! And I think Mr Williams should pay for it! Mr Ahern got a little suspicious of the 86.00 tab from the sushi joint a block from my house last time!:D :D
We can do that. Need to take the boat over to Discount and get a tire fixed on the trailer. Sounds good though. Oh, and after the $2500 bill at the dealer, and the dentist yesterday, I'm going to be on a strict ramen diet for a while. :(

Big Warlock
02-07-2007, 09:46 AM
We can do sushi once or twice a week. You're a cheaper date than you know who. I have Ocean tonight and then Tomorrow night at some new place that will kick my butt. Then the little darling is gone until Sunday, after her trip to LA. :D

AZJD
02-07-2007, 09:46 AM
We can do that. Need to take the boat over to Discount and get a tire fixed on the trailer. Sounds good though. Oh, and after the $2500 bill at the dealer, and the dentist yesterday, I'm going to be on a strict ramen diet for a while. :(
2500.00 oh my gawd!:eek:

Jordy
02-07-2007, 09:48 AM
2500.00 oh my gawd!:eek:
Lots of little things on the Pinto that aren't all that cheap at the Pinto dealer. Maybe I should have bought a Kachina instead. :D

Big Warlock
02-07-2007, 09:57 AM
Lots of little things on the Pinto that aren't all that cheap at the Pinto dealer. Maybe I should have bought a Kachina instead. :D
That's it!! Stay on topic! Way to kick it back to where it needs to be! :D

Jordy
02-07-2007, 10:06 AM
That's it!! Stay on topic! Way to kick it back to where it needs to be! :D
People helping people!!! :D

Debbolas
02-07-2007, 01:39 PM
DOH!
why didn't I think of that:rolleyes: