PDA

View Full Version : Lunch

dumbandyoung
02-01-2007, 02:45 PM
Who else eats lunch really late in the day, and eats dinner late at night?

blown65
02-01-2007, 02:49 PM
I'm pretty much up for a good box lunch anytime of the day. :)
Seriously though, 12 for lunch, 6 for dinner.

LAND_LOVER69
02-01-2007, 02:49 PM
didn't eat lunch today untill about 3:30 est. I'll eat dinner about 11 or so while I'm teeing off Tiger Woods 2007 on the XBOX 360 :D

Throttle
02-01-2007, 02:50 PM
:D I eat all day long... early, late, whatever... have you seen me lately, I look like I got stung by a bumble bee...

ChumpChange
02-01-2007, 02:51 PM
Seriously though, 12 for lunch, 6 for dinner.
Like clockwork. I eat lunch around 12, usually at my desk and dinner is ready when I get home at 6.

Ivan Dan
02-01-2007, 02:51 PM
Just had a killer PB & J, some gold fish crackers, and a tall Ice Tea about 20 minutes ago.

dumbandyoung
02-01-2007, 02:55 PM
I never eat breakfast. I usually eat lunch around 2-3pm. And its fast food. Then I get home around 7-8. so by the time i feel like cooking its around 9-10 then I go to bed at 11pm.

Cole Trickle
02-01-2007, 02:55 PM
Just had a killer PB & J, some gold fish crackers, and a tall Ice Tea about 20 minutes ago.
Sounds like wifey needs to go shopping;)
I wen't to the driving rage and hit a bucket of balls instead of eating today:D

Ivan Dan
02-01-2007, 03:12 PM
Sounds like wifey needs to go shopping;)
I wen't to the driving rage and hit a bucket of balls instead of eating today:D
Naaahhhhh I haven't had a PB-J in so long and it sounded good. I almost made a second one because the first was great. :D But I decided not to since I don't really "need" it if you know what I mean.

Cole Trickle
02-01-2007, 03:19 PM
Naaahhhhh I haven't had a PB-J in so long and it sounded good. I almost made a second one because the first was great. :D But I decided not to since I don't really "need" it if you know what I mean.
I have cut way back on food/soda and the scale is already treating me pretty good. If I could drop 10 pounds and put on some muscle I would be stoked.
I am pretty sore today but I ran hard last night.
I think Jen is heading to your house to do some pilates with Andrea. If Pilates secretly means naked girls good time hour take some pictures and set up the video:D:devil:

Ivan Dan
02-01-2007, 04:24 PM
I have cut way back on food/soda and the scale is already treating me pretty good. If I could drop 10 pounds and put on some muscle I would be stoked.
I am pretty sore today but I ran hard last night.
I think Jen is heading to your house to do some pilates with Andrea. If Pilates secretly means naked girls good time hour take some pictures and set up the video:D:devil:
:idea: If I told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore now would it????:devil: :D

BOBALOO
02-01-2007, 04:29 PM
I had a DELICIOUS lunch about 11:30 today. The fish tacos from Gerlachs liquor store in Pasadena are AWESOME!:D
Roast has been going in the crock pot all day and the aroma in my house is killin me. Dinner, usually around 6:30.
I'm starving!

HatenWinter
02-01-2007, 05:14 PM
I usually skip breakfast all together (except coffee) then I wait to eat lunch until my blood sugar drops to the point that I start talking funny and my wife tells me I need to eat because I'm acting like a prick:devil: . Dinner is at the normal time though!

dumbandyoung
02-01-2007, 06:20 PM
I usually skip breakfast all together (except coffee) then I wait to eat lunch until my blood sugar drops to the point that I start talking funny and my wife tells me I need to eat because I'm acting like a prick:devil: . Dinner is at the normal time though!
yah I turn into a Dick when I'm hungry:mad: