...you must really be "layin" it on ole No Name lately.:D

Devil's Advocate
02-01-2007, 05:28 PM
...you must really be "layin" it on ole No Name lately.:D
He's taking a beating lately..:D

DILLIGAF
02-01-2007, 05:30 PM
He's taking a beating lately..:D
That doesn't sound good.....lol If you know what I mean :)
What/where is BVI...Virgin Islands?

Devil's Advocate
02-01-2007, 05:31 PM
That doesn't sound good.....lol If you know what I mean :)
What/where is BVI...Virgin Islands?
It's not good...:D
Yes, British Virgin Islands..;)

DILLIGAF
02-01-2007, 05:34 PM
Two places I really wnt to visit are Australia and New Zealand.....The VI sounds like a nice place to visit also. Cold drinks, good food, clean beaches and warm water. That's hard to beat :)

ratso
02-01-2007, 05:36 PM
to stay and the best island(s)? It all looks like the shizzle to me...:D
How about a 6-pack and Motel 6???:jawdrop: Oh wait, you're not a Waco chick...:D

Devil's Advocate
02-01-2007, 05:36 PM
Two places I really wnt to visit are Australia and New Zealand.....The VI sounds like a nice place to visit also. Cold drinks, good food, clean beaches and warm water. That's hard to beat :)
Island paradise....:)
I always wanted to go to Tahiti too.

DILLIGAF
02-01-2007, 05:37 PM
How about a 6-pack and Motel 6???:jawdrop: Oh wait, you're not a Waco chick...:D
I really doubt DA would ever go for that shit Ratso

ratso
02-01-2007, 05:39 PM
I really doubt DA would ever go for that shit Ratso
Joke.. ha ha ... Zoom Zoom Zoom... that went over somebody's head.;)

Devil's Advocate
02-01-2007, 05:40 PM
I'll bet you entice all your girls with those goodies...:D

DILLIGAF
02-01-2007, 05:41 PM
Joke.. ha ha ... Zoom Zoom Zoom... that went over somebody's head.;)
Nope...didn't go over my head and I didn't duck either :)
Going for the brownie points....and shit :)

ratso
02-01-2007, 05:42 PM
I'll bet you entice all your girls with those goodies...:D
That... and I don't tell them it's Cubic Zirconia until I leave the next morning...

ratso
02-01-2007, 05:45 PM
Nope...didn't go over my head and I didn't duck either :)
Going for the brownie points....and shit :)
You don't need brownie points... she doesn't have enough hatred left for anyone else on here after steaming over my obnoxious posts all day lol...:D
By the way DILLIGAF... my grandson is 1 year and 1 month Saturday! They aren't too far apart...:D

Devil's Advocate
02-01-2007, 05:55 PM
You don't need brownie points... she doesn't have enough hatred left for anyone else on here after steaming over my obnoxious posts all day lol...:D..
Just cooking up a fresh batch..:devil: :D

uvindex
02-01-2007, 06:05 PM
to stay and the best island(s)? It all looks like the shizzle to me...:DI've only been to the USVI (got as close to BVI as St. John, see map below.). BVI looks cool. Good luck and have fun! :)
http://worldatlas.com/webimage/countrys/namerica/caribb/lgcolor/vgcolor.gif

No Name
02-01-2007, 06:12 PM
BVI looks cool. Good luck and have fun! :)
Yeah what he said.:jawdrop:
BTW….who in the hell is dumb enough to take you to the BVI?:confused:

Devil's Advocate
02-01-2007, 06:12 PM
I've only been to the USVI (got as close to BVI as St. John, see map below.). BVI looks cool. Good luck and have fun! :)
http://worldatlas.com/webimage/countrys/namerica/caribb/lgcolor/vgcolor.gif
I've been looking at a couple maps similar to this online and reading a little about the islands but can't really get an idea of what ones may be better compared to others.
Thx..:)

Devil's Advocate
02-01-2007, 06:15 PM
Yeah what he said.:jawdrop:
BTW….who in the hell is dumb enough to take you to the BVI?:confused:
You are..:D
Better shut that crap hole or we'll never get there.http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/jawdrop.gifhttp://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/jawdrop.gif :D

DILLIGAF
02-01-2007, 09:07 PM
You don't need brownie points... she doesn't have enough hatred left for anyone else on here after steaming over my obnoxious posts all day lol...:D
By the way DILLIGAF... my grandson is 1 year and 1 month Saturday! They aren't too far apart...:D
Fun to hang out and then drop them off :)
You have a good point in that first statement...lol

Havasu1986
02-01-2007, 09:27 PM
Thanks for clarifying that..I was thinking Brazilian Virgin Island:D I know that place doesn't exist.:)

Markos
02-01-2007, 09:53 PM
We bare boat chartered 3 sail boats from the "Moorings" in Tortola back in the late 80's. 7 couples on a 51ft and 2- 43 ft Benetous(sp?) We cruzed around BVI for 2 weeks playing drunk naked pirates.The Baths on Virgin Gorda was awsome. Lots of caves. Every beach seemed to have a small bar. Sometimes we would get lost and have to go ashore and look at the Tshirt stands to find out what Island we were on.:confused:

Devil's Advocate
02-02-2007, 07:34 AM
We bare boat chartered 3 sail boats from the "Moorings" in Tortola back in the late 80's. 7 couples on a 51ft and 2- 43 ft Benetous(sp?) We cruzed around BVI for 2 weeks playing drunk naked pirates.The Baths on Virgin Gorda was awsome. Lots of caves. Every beach seemed to have a small bar. Sometimes we would get lost and have to go ashore and look at the Tshirt stands to find out what Island we were on.:confused:
Drunk naked pirates huh? Sounds like a good time.:D
I was thinking Tortola, Virgin Gorda or Peter's Island.

Markos
02-02-2007, 02:15 PM
Sailing around was the best way to see everything. lots of small islandsto explore

02-02-2007, 09:04 PM
Catalina is beautiful this time of year.:D

AZJD
02-02-2007, 09:22 PM
There is a nice little island right up river from havasu! Perhaps you have heard of it. I think it;s called the sandbar!:D

SandbarScot
02-02-2007, 09:38 PM
If you are scuba certified, you've gotta dive the wreck of the Rhone...bitchen