PDA

View Full Version : cheap project for a entry level jetter

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
02-01-2007, 06:26 PM
I saw this on ebay. Its in Havasu but he will bring to orange county for no cost. This looks like a decent deal for a beginner;)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Tahiti-Jet-boat-and-trlr-jet-pump-berkeley-RARE-cp_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ26455QQihZ019QQitemZ 290078674725QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
02-01-2007, 06:27 PM
This is NOT a spam thread. I just saw a good deal for someone so i posted it.

Havasu Carrera
02-01-2007, 07:20 PM
I actually sold it today. The guy was supposed to drop a ck under my front door. LOL Yep nice little project. I actually bought it from someone here on the boards a few months ago. I have 3 boats in my garage sooooo no new projects for a little while. Thanks again. :)

old rigger
02-02-2007, 07:14 AM
[QUOTE=396_WAYS_TO_SPIT;2371500]I saw this on ebay. Its in Havasu but he will bring to orange county for no cost. This looks like a decent deal for a beginner;)
It was even a better deal when Robk had it for sale in the spam section for 4 or 500 bucks. ;)
hey Havasu Carrera, I have a friend that last week tried to give me his Sterling tunnel like yours, 'cept it white and orange. He's keeping the engine, a 235 evinrude, everything else is free. I looked at it, pulled the rims off the trailer to get some new tires then changed my mind about it, so it's still there if you know anyone that wants one. It's in the valley. Very clean too, still wearing the original gel.

dumbandyoung
02-02-2007, 10:26 AM
I actually sold it today. The guy was supposed to drop a ck under my front door. LOL Yep nice little project. I actually bought it from someone here on the boards a few months ago. I have 3 boats in my garage sooooo no new projects for a little while. Thanks again. :)
Hey did you ever buy that pontoon?

robk
02-06-2007, 09:10 AM
[QUOTE=396_WAYS_TO_SPIT;2371500]I saw this on ebay. Its in Havasu but he will bring to orange county for no cost. This looks like a decent deal for a beginner;)
It was even a better deal when Robk had it for sale in the spam section for 4 or 500 bucks. ;)
hey Havasu Carrera, I have a friend that last week tried to give me his Sterling tunnel like yours, 'cept it white and orange. He's keeping the engine, a 235 evinrude, everything else is free. I looked at it, pulled the rims off the trailer to get some new tires then changed my mind about it, so it's still there if you know anyone that wants one. It's in the valley. Very clean too, still wearing the original gel.
Yup... That was in SPAM for $400 since last summer... all about timing I guess... Hey maybe I should put my other Tahiti on consignment with Havasu Carrera :)
Rob