PDA

View Full Version : Smokin' deal of the day 2.2.07

ULTRA28
02-02-2007, 12:10 PM
Today's deal- First ten people to respond to this post with their first and last name, will get a free t shirt if they stop by the Ultra booth THIS WEEKEND ONLY. This is only for the first ten to respond.
You must pick up your t-shirt in person this weekend at the show.

Havasu1986
02-02-2007, 12:11 PM
Today's deal- First ten people to respond to this post with their first and last name, will get a free t shirt if they stop by the Ultra booth THIS WEEKEND ONLY. This is only for the first ten to respond.
Bobby Valentine XL

sigepmock
02-02-2007, 12:14 PM
Chris Mock <------ Like I need another Ultra t-shirt :D ...I'll still take one though

River918
02-02-2007, 12:15 PM
Responding.....also, u have any tickets left for Saturday? Thanks, John

ULTRA28
02-02-2007, 12:18 PM
Don't forget to put your name in the post.
Call down to Jason at the shop Brian. He might have a couple left.

Cole Trickle
02-02-2007, 12:19 PM
Brandin Adams :) :D

KineticoH20
02-02-2007, 12:20 PM
count me in JW, see you guys Sat. Don N.

dumbandyoung
02-02-2007, 12:23 PM
Dennis Ferncez

Mrs Trickle
02-02-2007, 12:27 PM
Yes please... ~Jen Nowack:)

ULTRA28
02-02-2007, 12:28 PM
count me in JW, see you guys Sat.
I know your name Don, but everybody needs to post there name so the girls giving out the t shirts know who to give them to. This is to insure that nobody comes by saying they are Smthopr8tr and takes your shirt.

dumbandyoung
02-02-2007, 12:30 PM
I know your name Don, but everybody needs to post there name so the girls giving out the t shirts know who to give them to. This is to insure that nobody comes by saying they are Smthopr8tr and takes your shirt.
So what your saying is we need to show ID:D

sigepmock
Better have them check id JW.....there are some shady characters around here that might try using our names....:devil:

cxr133
i signed up for the ticket deal... are they only good for saturday?

KineticoH20
02-02-2007, 12:33 PM
NP sorry John!

LAFD
02-02-2007, 12:39 PM
i like this section. xl for me.
cale holt.

Strippoker
02-02-2007, 12:44 PM
1. Bobby Valentine xl
2. Chris Mock
3. Brandin Adams
4. Don N.
5. Dennis Ferncez
6. Jen Nowack

River918
02-02-2007, 12:48 PM
1. Bobby Valentine xl
2. Chris Mock
3. Brian Baker
4. Brandin Adams
5. Don N.
6. Dennis Ferncez
7. Jen Nowack

Cole Trickle
02-02-2007, 12:51 PM
2 Left!!!
Who are the new lucky Ultra T-Shirt owners!?!?!?!:D

MrsSigEpMock
02-02-2007, 12:51 PM
1. Bobby Valentine xl
2. Chris Mock
3. Brian Baker
4. Brandin Adams
5. Don N.
6. Dennis Ferncez
7. Jen Nowack
8. Lauren Mock 3T (or XL for Mom, Carrie)

Havasu1986
02-02-2007, 12:56 PM
Yes please... ~Jen Nowack:)
Are you related to Cole Trickle if so why isn't your last name Adams.:D

Cole Trickle
02-02-2007, 12:57 PM
Dick;):D
<----- gonna hear all about this one tonight:mad: :devil::D

yopengo
02-02-2007, 12:58 PM
1. Bobby Valentine xl
2. Chris Mock
3. Brian Baker
4. Brandin Adams
5. Don N.
6. Dennis Ferncez
7. Jen Nowack
9. John Mckie (yopengo)

Strippoker
02-02-2007, 12:58 PM
i signed up for the ticket deal... are they only good for saturday?
Ticket deal is good the entire show.
The T-shirt deal is for this weekend only.

Havasu1986
02-02-2007, 01:00 PM
Glad I could help.:devil:

sigepmock
02-02-2007, 01:03 PM
Yeah don't they live together....

Cole Trickle
02-02-2007, 01:07 PM
Glad I could help.:devil:
What are friends for!!:D;)
I was gonna lie and say her name is Hyphenated but that would have me wearing dirty clothes sleeping on the couch for a month:( :jawdrop: :devil: :D

Cole Trickle
02-02-2007, 01:09 PM
Yeah don't they live together....
Turns the burning hot knife that is stuck in my back.....:devil: :D
all the married couples we know don't like eachother anymore so were scared to ruin a great thing;):eek:

voodoomedman
02-02-2007, 01:13 PM
1. Bobby Valentine xl
2. Chris Mock
3. Brian Baker
4. Brandin Adams
5. Don N.
6. Dennis Ferncez
7. Jen Nowack
9. John Mckie (yopengo)
10.Jason (you know my last name I don't like posting it on the internet)

Havasu Carrera
02-02-2007, 01:17 PM
Is two to many???

Havasu Carrera
02-02-2007, 01:18 PM
Looks like one was to many!! Teach me to be greedy! lol And I was going to buy two ultras!! :D

Havasu1986
02-02-2007, 01:21 PM
Turns the burning hot knife that is stuck in my back.....:devil: :D
all the married couples we know don't like eachother anymore so were scared to ruin a great thing;):eek:
yea..and its alot quicker and cleaner exit if things go wrong.:)

ULTRA26 # 1
02-02-2007, 01:43 PM
John,
I'll be there Sun morning. Am I too late again??
John Moreno

LAFD
02-02-2007, 02:32 PM
looks like jw will have to make a list to see whos getting one.

Singleton
02-02-2007, 02:37 PM
missed the deal again, guess I am going to have to log into ***boats first thing in the morning now adn not when I get board in the office

Mrs Trickle
02-02-2007, 02:48 PM
Nope... Gunna hear about it now!!:devil: I can't wait for the make up sex later... :sleeping: :sleeping: :)

andy01
02-02-2007, 03:03 PM
Better have them check id JW.....there are some shady characters around here that might try using our names....:devil:
I'll be wearing your shirt next weekend........ :D

sigepmock
02-02-2007, 03:06 PM
I'll be wearing your shirt next weekend........ :D
I was specifically talking about you....:mad: :D Don't even think about it Koolaid boy!!!

HavasuSelect
02-02-2007, 04:48 PM
Will you be selling them at the show?

Strippoker
02-02-2007, 04:51 PM
Will you be selling them at the show?
Yeah we have all the gear at the show.

HavasuSelect
02-02-2007, 05:40 PM
Yeah we have all the gear at the show.
Cool deal. Thanks.

raff
02-02-2007, 07:25 PM
1. Bobby Valentine xl
2. Chris Mock
3. Brian Baker
4. Brandin Adams
5. Don N.
6. Dennis Ferncez
7. Jen Nowack
9. John Mckie (yopengo)
10.Mark Rafferty.
or i'm I to late, Should have look on page before i posted this,
1. Bobby Valentine xl
2. Chris Mock
3. Brian Baker
4. Brandin Adams
5. Don N.
6. Dennis Ferncez
7. Jen Nowack
9. John Mckie (yopengo)
10.Jason (you know my last name I don't like posting it on the internet)
Oh well mybe next, just don't have time to get on at work

riverroyal
02-02-2007, 07:41 PM
I miss the daily deals every frigging week!

yopengo
02-04-2007, 08:08 PM
:) JW and the Ultra family…I just wanted to say Thank You for the T-Shirt. Your booth looked great and everyone was very friendly. The 26 deck looked great but I think I am in love with the 27 Shadow open. I wish you the best of luck at the show this week. :rollside:

KineticoH20
02-04-2007, 08:22 PM
:) JW and the Ultra family…I just wanted to say Thank You for the T-Shirt. Your booth looked great and everyone was very friendly. The 26 deck looked great but I think I am in love with the 27 Shadow open. I wish you the best of luck at the show this week. :rollside:
Ditto, except JW's 26 is sick, absoutlety perfect, wish I was a bigger baller id be all over it.

Havasu Carrera
02-04-2007, 08:46 PM
I just walked right through and was pleasantly aproached by the same guy as I spoke to last year. He was funny not pushey and very knowledgable. Made sure I knew I was already part of the family or would be etc etc etc. NICE guy. I don't normally think twice about this stuff salesmen are salesmen to me..... I go to the Force booth.... LOL only one old fat scroungy guy and he was so dang cool I almost ran away. Their boats??? could'nt tell ya but I sure would not want to deal with that guy if I bought one!! Heck Bayliner surely had better sales staff. Met a bunch of cool people today. Ultra Eliminator and of course DC..... had great booths. OH! man! about the lighted cup holders!! How much are those!!! I need atleast 4.

voodoomedman
02-05-2007, 07:09 AM
I just walked right through and was pleasantly aproached by the same guy as I spoke to last year. He was funny not pushey and very knowledgable. Made sure I knew I was already part of the family or would be etc etc etc. NICE guy. I don't normally think twice about this stuff salesmen are salesmen to me..... I go to the Force booth.... LOL only one old fat scroungy guy and he was so dang cool I almost ran away. Their boats??? could'nt tell ya but I sure would not want to deal with that guy if I bought one!! Heck Bayliner surely had better sales staff. Met a bunch of cool people today. Ultra Eliminator and of course DC..... had great booths. OH! man! about the lighted cup holders!! How much are those!!! I need atleast 4.
Yeah once again as I went to all the custom builders booths and poked around inside engine compartments and such, not so much as a hey. Of course Ultra took time to BS with me, show me the new stuff, answer some questions knowing full well I'm not upgrading for a few years at least. I was actually telling John D yesterday that that is one of the reasons I started my research into Ultra which I eventually bought. My wife and I were young kids in 04 going around the boatshow and a couple of builders did talk to me after I asked questions but John D and Bob Brown approached us first in the Ultra booth and took time to answer questions, let us crawl all over the boats etc. even though we said we were looking for the future, maybe one or two years. It probably also seemed like I was just pipe dreaming being a young punk. I bet John was suprised when I called a couple of months later and said I'm coming to buy one. Anyways thanks guys.

Johnwithjm
02-05-2007, 09:25 AM
Yeah once again as I went to all the custom builders booths and poked around inside engine compartments and such, not so much as a hey. Of course Ultra took time to BS with me, show me the new stuff, answer some questions knowing full well I'm not upgrading for a few years at least. I was actually telling John D yesterday that that is one of the reasons I started my research into Ultra which I eventually bought. My wife and I were young kids in 04 going around the boatshow and a couple of builders did talk to me after I asked questions but John D and Bob Brown approached us first in the Ultra booth and took time to answer questions, let us crawl all over the boats etc. even though we said we were looking for the future, maybe one or two years. It probably also seemed like I was just pipe dreaming being a young punk. I bet John was suprised when I called a couple of months later and said I'm coming to buy one. Anyways thanks guys.
Jason it was great to see you and the wife. I still could not believe how big your son is getting. Congrats to you and your wife on the baby on the way. Thanks for coming buy to see us.

ChumpChange
02-05-2007, 10:31 AM
Matthew Roberson....am I one of the 10? John, it was good talking to you this weekend. Is the 26 Deck on the floor still available? Sorry but the wife likes that color scheme better than yours.:D Don't need that many options I guess.
If that one is still available, let me know as I might need to come back and talk some numbers with you.
I was the bald guy with the pregnant wife.

Cole Trickle
02-05-2007, 10:51 AM
Matthew Roberson....am I one of the 10? John, it was good talking to you this weekend. Is the 26 Deck on the floor still available? Sorry but the wife likes that color scheme better than yours.:D Don't need that many options I guess.
If that one is still available, let me know as I might need to come back and talk some numbers with you.
Great choice:D
I really liked that boat/gel and the Show pricing was great.
Big thanks to Ultra for the free shirt and a big thanks to Mike (Shipping guy) for showing me the deck. I think the only thing that is keeping me from stepping into one is the fact that I still owe 70K on my 28' sleek. I would love to join the Ultra family but I can't afford to be 5-10K upside down on my trade.
Great booth and great people!!!!:):D

ULTRA28
02-05-2007, 10:54 AM
The orange 26 sold last night at closing. The white with silver and red is still availble if that's the one your interested in. Give me a call 1.619.443.1100.
John West

jrgaudettes
02-05-2007, 11:06 AM
The orange 26 sold last night at closing. The white with silver and red is still availble if that's the one your interested in. Give me a call 1.619.443.1100.
John West
The orange one turned out awesome, I knew it would sell quick. Great to finally meet you JW. Your booth was the best I visited.
Shippingguy, Barry pointed you out to me but you were with a customer, catch you next time.
Barry and Big John good to see you guys.

shockwavebd
02-05-2007, 11:27 AM
The orange one turned out awesome, I knew it would sell quick. Great to finally meet you JW. Your booth was the best I visited.
Shippingguy, Barry pointed you out to me but you were with a customer, catch you next time.
Always good to see you and the wife leo.............now go get that boat wet........:D

jrgaudettes
02-05-2007, 11:34 AM
Always good to see you and the wife leo.............now go get that boat wet........:D
7.5 hrs so far on the water:D :D
100+ hrs drinking on the side of the house in the boat.:2purples:

shippingguy
02-05-2007, 11:40 AM
Great choice:D
I really liked that boat/gel and the Show pricing was great.
Big thanks to Ultra for the free shirt and a big thanks to Mike (Shipping guy) for showing me the deck. I think the only thing that is keeping me from stepping into one is the fact that I still owe 70K on my 28' sleek. I would love to join the Ultra family but I can't afford to be 5-10K upside down on my trade.
Great booth and great people!!!!:):D
Your welcome Brandin and it was niceto finally meet you. We will have to definitely have to get in touch in Havasu this spring/summer. Hope to see you become an Ultra owner soon as well.

shippingguy
02-05-2007, 11:42 AM
Yeah we were pretty busy. Sorry I did not geta chance to meet you. We will get together soon on the water. Congrats again, you have a nice deckboat there.

dumbandyoung
02-05-2007, 11:50 AM
7.5 hrs so far on the water:D :D
100+ hrs drinking on the side of the house in the boat.:2purples:
....and making boat noises..haha
John it was great meeting you. Good luck at the rest of the show. Hope to see on the water.

jrgaudettes
02-05-2007, 12:01 PM
....and making boat noises..haha
Only after the first 6 pack then the boat noises start. LOL

jrgaudettes
02-05-2007, 12:03 PM
Yeah we were pretty busy. Sorry I did not geta chance to meet you. We will get together soon on the water. Congrats again, you have a nice deckboat there.
Busy is always good. Taking my son Friday to the show. He was bummed not to go. He had a soccer tourn. all weekend.

Cole Trickle
02-05-2007, 01:17 PM
Your welcome Brandin and it was niceto finally meet you. We will have to definitely have to get in touch in Havasu this spring/summer. Hope to see you become an Ultra owner soon as well.
Mike,
Nice meeting you as well.Thanks again for all the attention and great information you gave on the boats.
I enjoy talking to people that are knowlegable and that enjoy what they are displaying.(Hats off to Ultra I think they had one of if not the best booth at the show)
We will have to hook up for sure as soon as the water heats up.:)

shippingguy
02-05-2007, 01:50 PM
Mike,
Nice meeting you as well.Thanks again for all the attention and great information you gave on the boats.
I enjoy talking to people that are knowlegable and that enjoy what they are displaying.(Hats off to Ultra I think they had one of if not the best booth at the show)
We will have to hook up for sure as soon as the water heats up.:)
Your welcome and thanks. If you have any other questions let me know. Man with the weather the way it is today I am ready to go:D

MrsSigEpMock
02-05-2007, 01:57 PM
The Mocks had a great time and enjoyed seeing all you guys and Gals too! We might be a little partial, but you (ULTRA) seemed to be doing really well as Mike said. Thanks for the T-shirts and I hope the rest of the show goes just as well. Have a few friends going next weekend, I'm sending them your way! :D
Big J, Sorry again about the beer, Chris said I did that last year too. But I don't remember!!! :idea:
Treat Matt (ChumpChange) well. He is a great guy, stills talk to us even after college!!! :devil:

ULTRA26 # 1
02-05-2007, 02:03 PM
Your welcome and thanks. If you have any other questions let me know. Man with the weather the way it is today I am ready to go:D
Mike,
It was great to see you, Holly, John, Leah, Barry and John D at the show yesterday. I think that was the first time I had seen everyone together. After the show yesterday, in Brea, it was 90 deg. I can't tell you how bad I wanted to hit the water. I don't know if we were there at the same time, yesterday, but I would liked to have met Brandin and Leo. From what I've read all over the boards, many really like the Ultra products, mainly the 26 and 27 Shadows. Best bang for the buck out there, IMO, no doubt the reason Ultra is selling well at the show.
JM

jrgaudettes
02-05-2007, 02:27 PM
Mike,
It was great to see you, Holly, John, Leah, Barry and John D at the show yesterday. I think that was the first time I had seen everyone together. After the show yesterday, in Brea, it was 90 deg. I can't tell you how bad I wanted to hit the water. I don't know if we were there at the same time, yesterday, but I would liked to have met Brandin and Leo. From what I've read all over the boards, many really like the Ultra products, mainly the 26 and 27 Shadows. Best bang for the buck out there, IMO, no doubt the reason Ultra is selling well at the show.
JM
Same here John, Had to take off early and catch my son's afternoon soccer game. Going back on Friday with my son.

Cole Trickle
02-05-2007, 02:34 PM
Mike,
JM
I missed you even though I hung out at The ultra booth drooling over the 26 Deck for an hour.
You gonna be on Havasu Poker run weekend?

ULTRA26 # 1
02-05-2007, 02:49 PM
My Son and I were at the Ultra booth for about 45 mimutes probabally betweem 11:15 and 12:15. I think we left the show at about 12:30. I spent most of my time at the show at Ultra. Mike and I have been friends for over 10 years as we were neighbors until a few years ago, so we spent time hanging with him. Sorry I missed both of you. The good thing is that it's starting to warm up and we we'll be back on the water before you know it.
John M

ULTRA26 # 1
02-05-2007, 02:50 PM
I missed you even though I hung out at The ultra booth drooling over the 26 Deck for an hour.
You gonna be on Havasu Poker run weekend?
Brandin,
When is it? I'd like to be there.
JM

shippingguy
02-05-2007, 03:06 PM
Busy is always good. Taking my son Friday to the show. He was bummed not to go. He had a soccer tourn. all weekend.
Yes definitely. I will be there later in the afternoon on Friday so maybe we will meet then.
John M. it was great seeing you again as well and yes with the weather we are having today I wish we were on teh water.
John M and Brandin we will definitely be out for the Desert Storm Poker Run. Last weekend in April I believe.

dicudmore
02-05-2007, 11:10 PM
Brandin,
When is it? I'd like to be there.
JM
April 28th :D

dicudmore
02-05-2007, 11:11 PM
I went out sunday :D

dicudmore
02-05-2007, 11:17 PM
everybody rubbing it in with the free t-shirts, free tickets--man do I feel left out :( no respect for the east-coast boats I guess :wink: haha I got to hug shippingguy's WIFE :D , look at some cool boats and talk with some really good people :D
those windscreens on the Shadow's are TRICK :D :D
sounds like from everybodies reviews the 26' deck is the hit of the show, congrats on a great piece :D
Mike, John, John, Barry, Holly, Leah--good to see all of ya again :cool:

shippingguy
02-06-2007, 08:06 AM
everybody rubbing it in with the free t-shirts, free tickets--man do I feel left out :( no respect for the east-coast boats I guess :wink: haha I got to hug shippingguy's WIFE :D , look at some cool boats and talk with some really good people :D
those windscreens on the Shadow's are TRICK :D :D
sounds like from everybodies reviews the 26' deck is the hit of the show, congrats on a great piece :D
Mike, John, John, Barry, Holly, Leah--good to see all of ya again :cool:
Good to see you too. You know all you had to do is ask. You hugged my wife:D Quit rubbing it in about being on the water Sunday buddy:) We will be seeing you soon hopefully out there.

talbert450r
02-08-2007, 09:57 PM
I know exactly what you mean. I can't beleive how some of the builders did not even pay attention to me but when a middle aged man walks up they pass me and go directly to him. :mad: I guess they don't like money from young people. When I was boat shopping last Summer the only sales person I talked to who actually took me serious was Barry at Ultra, so I bought a boat from him.

voodoomedman
02-09-2007, 10:18 PM
I know exactly what you mean. I can't beleive how some of the builders did not even pay attention to me but when a middle aged man walks up they pass me and go directly to him. :mad: I guess they don't like money from young people. When I was boat shopping last Summer the only sales person I talked to who actually took me serious was Barry at Ultra, so I bought a boat from him.
Actually I wasn't surprised when Barry came to Ultra. Last year besides the Ultra booth then Shockwave was the only one to say hi to me. It was Barry at the Shockwave booth. Now this year before he knew who I was he made sure to say hi and see if we had any questions. Shared his Almonds with my little boy and talked about boating. I have a coworker who may be buying a new boat and I of course made sure he at least talked to Ultra and he has been impressed and he spoke highly of Barry.

shockwavebd
02-12-2007, 11:09 AM
Thanks guy's......I think ultra and I are on the same path.......It's not just a boat but a way of life and an introduction into a whole new family of loved ones and friends...........After spending this week with John west and his family ( everyone that works here are one big family ) I'm sure I made the right choice
Thanks again
Barry

shippingguy
02-12-2007, 01:48 PM
Thanks guy's......I think ultra and I are on the same path.......It's not just a boat but a way of life and an introduction into a whole new family of loved ones and friends...........After spending this week with John west and his family ( everyone that works here are one big family ) I'm sure I made the right choice
Thanks again
Barry
Barry:
You defintiely made the right choice. You are definitely a part of this Ultra family. See you later this week.
Mike

ULTRA26 # 1
02-12-2007, 02:20 PM
Thanks again
Barry
Barry,
I think everyone that has met you agrees that you are a welcome addition to the Ultra family.
John M

DILLIGAF
02-12-2007, 02:36 PM
Thanks again
Barry
Are you going to be like the drunk Uncle at the family thanksgiving dinner?
:)

shockwavebd
02-12-2007, 03:23 PM
Only for you tom.................:D

Steamin' Rice
02-21-2007, 09:36 AM
No kidding..... I think BD's going soft.... :) :D

shockwavebd
02-21-2007, 10:00 AM
Were the hell did you come from .....MR. rice.....
Hey we are going to catalina this weekend.......wanna go:rolleyes:

KineticoH20
02-21-2007, 08:53 PM
Were the hell did you come from .....MR. rice.....
Hey we are going to catalina this weekend.......wanna go:rolleyes:
I'd go if you sold me a 27 shadow:idea:

voodoomedman
02-21-2007, 10:26 PM
I'd go if you sold me a 27 shadow:idea:
Oh he'll sell it to you. The question is will you buy it? :idea:

DILLIGAF
02-21-2007, 10:39 PM
Only for you tom.................:D
LOL

shockwavebd
02-22-2007, 09:25 AM