PDA

View Full Version : Clippers-Lakers

DILLIGAF
02-02-2007, 06:42 PM
Just thought I would point out that the spread is now only 3.5 games. Lakers lost badly in the 4th tonight against Indiana and the Clips are winning handily with 2 minutes or so against Boston.
This is going to come down to it or so it seems as far as Clips -vs- Lakers.
After the Clips start this season it is about time they got it going regardless of who they are beating.
Not talking shit but reality is starting to set in somewhat. The talent level is startng to show it's head. Still think they can't catch the Lakers?
Carry on

dmontzsta
02-03-2007, 11:51 AM
The spread is 4 games. Which I dont know how, when the Lakers are 9 games over .500 and the clippers are 2 games over .500.
The Lakers have a tough road, 3 back to back games on a 9 game road trip. So far they are 1-2 on it. They are a .500 team on the road, so this is the big chance for the clippers to make some ground, if they are going to. After this, the Lakers have a nice home stand and they are an good home team.
BTW: Its funny how you hide, then when the clippers make a squeek you throw your logo back up and are all full of pride. lol :D
Also, the Lakers are still a deeper team. So if it comes to a close race, the Lakers have the advantage. It would be nice to have the Lakers eliminate the clippers first round of the playoffs.
The scary thing is, the Lakers lose to weak teams and beat good teams, so the clippers have a chance there. :D

dmontzsta
02-03-2007, 10:42 PM
Lets make that 4.5 games now. :)

DILLIGAF
02-03-2007, 11:19 PM
Lets make that 4.5 games now. :)
Its 4 bitch!

dmontzsta
02-03-2007, 11:43 PM
Its 4 bitch!
That is bizarre, it showed the Lakers as being 4 games up, then they won and it is still 4 and the clippers are only 12.5 back? Something doesnt make sense. The Lakers are 10 games over .500 and the clippers are only 2, yet the clippers are only 4 games back from the Lakers?

DILLIGAF
02-04-2007, 08:59 AM
That is bizarre, it showed the Lakers as being 4 games up, then they won and it is still 4 and the clippers are only 12.5 back? Something doesnt make sense. The Lakers are 10 games over .500 and the clippers are only 2, yet the clippers are only 4 games back from the Lakers?
Maybe you are right Don. I have always trusted your math....and shit :)

DILLIGAF
02-04-2007, 09:01 AM
who helped you lift that big-ass rock you've been hiding under off of you ??????????????? what did you have a "3.5 games behind" alarm go off ?? :D
Just good to see them playing well again. Been a very frustrating season for sure.
Hey Keyes....today the birds are chirping, the sun is out, a petty girl is in the shower. Ya, its going to be a good day no matter what :)

acatitude
02-04-2007, 09:05 AM
makes perfect sense if ya know arithmetic Don... clippers are 4 back of the lakers with the kings being the rear gaurds, lol
lakers 29 19
clips 24 22
= 5 + 3=8 divided by 2 = 4 games
dont you fukks go to school down there or is it just bad water your drinkin:D :D :D

dmontzsta
02-04-2007, 09:19 AM
makes perfect sense if ya know arithmetic Don... clippers are 4 back of the lakers with the kings being the rear gaurds, lol
lakers 29 19
clips 24 22
= 5 + 3=8 divided by 2 = 4 games
dont you fukks go to school down there or is it just bad water your drinkin:D :D :D
Thanks for breaking it down. Are you going to jump ship and be a clippers fan now that christie is on there. :D lol
BTW: This is how a true team handles playing for their playoff position. Last year Dunleavy flat out said how nice it would be to play Denver first round and how they would try to make it work. This is what PJ had to say about their playoff position.
"You have to remember that those records Dallas and Phoenix are running up right now, when you get in a seven-game series with those teams, [records] don't have anything to do with it," Jackson insists. "When you get to see them two, three, four times in a row, suddenly everything starts to get tight."
;)

acatitude
02-04-2007, 09:36 AM
BTW: This is how a true team handles playing for their playoff position. Last year Dunleavy flat out said how nice it would be to play Denver first round and how they would try to make it work. This is what PJ had to say about their playoff position.
"You have to remember that those records Dallas and Phoenix are running up right now, when you get in a seven-game series with those teams, [records] don't have anything to do with it," Jackson insists. "When you get to see them two, three, four times in a row, suddenly everything starts to get tight."
what the hell does this statement have to do with your lack of addition and subtraction skills... you homer:D :D

AirtimeLavey
02-04-2007, 12:17 PM
The spread is 4 games. Which I dont know how, when the Lakers are 9 games over .500 and the clippers are 2 games over .500.
The Lakers have a tough road, 3 back to back games on a 9 game road trip. So far they are 1-2 on it. They are a .500 team on the road, so this is the big chance for the clippers to make some ground, if they are going to. After this, the Lakers have a nice home stand and they are an good home team.
BTW: Its funny how you hide, then when the clippers make a squeek you throw your logo back up and are all full of pride. lol :D
Also, the Lakers are still a deeper team. So if it comes to a close race, the Lakers have the advantage. It would be nice to have the Lakers eliminate the clippers first round of the playoffs.
The scary thing is, the Lakers lose to weak teams and beat good teams, so the clippers have a chance there. :D
Lol....that about covers it. Especially, the part about the Clippers having a chance against the Lakers, since the Lakers have struggled w/playing down to lesser teams. Would be cool to have them face each other in the playoffs.
Good game win last night for the Lake Show, after a very ugly game against Pacers. Brutal road trip schedule as far as having to play back-to-backs, etc. It'll be good test to see how they can finish this trip. I wonder why the NBA does this kind of scheduling w/no days in between for travel.

DILLIGAF
02-04-2007, 12:46 PM
BTW: This is how a true team handles playing for their playoff position. Last year Dunleavy flat out said how nice it would be to play Denver first round and how they would try to make it work.
;)
There goes a shot across the bow....lol
By the way...ya, it is now 4.5 games

dmontzsta
02-04-2007, 07:19 PM
There goes a shot across the bow....lol
By the way...ya, it is now 4.5 games
You beat me to it, the clippers got BANKED by the raptors. :D
122 - 110

dmontzsta
02-06-2007, 07:32 PM
Hey Dillf, the talent level seems to be .500! :D
Lets make that 5.5 games behind the Lakers.:eek:

DILLIGAF
02-06-2007, 07:34 PM
Hey Dillf, the talent level seems to be .500! :D
Lets make that 5.5 games behind the Lakers.:eek:
Ya, they fell apart in the 3rd quarter. FOCKERS!
Why do I get the feeling you want to start some shit Don? I think you are missing the arguments from the past....lol

dmontzsta
02-06-2007, 07:38 PM
Why do I get the feeling you want to start some shit Don? I think you are missing the arguments from the past....lol
The arguments in the past were fun as shit. :) Only, last year the Lakers we not doing as well and I took some shit, altough I have not been able to dish it this year, I have been taking it easy. :D

DILLIGAF
02-06-2007, 07:41 PM
The arguments in the past were fun as shit. :) Only, last year the Lakers we not doing as well and I took some shit, altough I have not been able to dish it this year, I have been taking it easy. :D
Alright....tell me who in the NBA has the highest scoring average in the first quarter?

Jyruiz
02-06-2007, 09:02 PM
They sure did, but what I don't get, is why the hell did they stop going into EB? They became a jump shooting team and it let NY get back in it. Sucks, sucks, sucks, just when you think they are turning the corner, they pull something like this, and the competition only gets harder on the road trip.