PDA

View Full Version : United 93

KineticoH20
02-02-2007, 10:35 PM
Sitting here watching United 93, very sad, and im fu#$ing pissed. Every liberal who thinks we are waisting time fighting these islamic extremist should be deported.It sickens me to see the liberal media and democrats bashing bush, rumsfeld and all the others who feel we are in the right battle at the right time. War is a nasty business! there is no time lines on how long it will take. But I guarrantee you if we do nothing it will happen again. The liberals don't care if it happens elsewhere as it has over the years. but as soon as it happens hear we are all united. But the liberals and media are weakining the american will to stay the course. People Like Al Franken, Hillary,Kennedy are un-american and can kiss my ass! I salute, support, and am thankfull for all the men that fight for us and democracy. But women and children and innocent people are way over the line. So watch the movie and tell me your a liberal and support your liberal leaders. The majority of democrats are living thier lives with blinders on. GOD BLESS AMERICA.

voodoomedman
02-03-2007, 12:02 AM
Amen

Outnumbered
02-03-2007, 12:27 AM
Sitting here watching United 93, very sad, and im fu#$ing pissed. Every liberal who thinks we are waisting time fighting these islamic extremist should be deported.It sickens me to see the liberal media and democrats bashing bush, rumsfeld and all the others who feel we are in the right battle at the right time. War is a nasty business! there is no time lines on how long it will take. But I guarrantee you if we do nothing it will happen again. The liberals don't care if it happens elsewhere as it has over the years. but as soon as it happens hear we are all united. But the liberals and media are weakining the american will to stay the course. People Like Al Franken, Hillary,Kennedy are un-american and can kiss my ass! I salute, support, and am thankfull for all the men that fight for us and democracy. But women and children and innocent people are way over the line. So watch the movie and tell me your a liberal and support your liberal leaders. The majority of democrats are living thier lives with blinders on. GOD BLESS AMERICA.
Its nice to hear some of this from somebody else. Seems to be fashionable these days to be a bleeding-heart lib and Bush-Basher. Guess I'm out of style;)
Never forget.

PHX ATC
02-03-2007, 06:35 AM
I can't bring myself to watch that. Lots of reasons.

Warlockjer
02-03-2007, 06:36 AM
This forum is all RIGHT:) :)

SmokinLowriderSS
02-03-2007, 07:44 AM
Don't get so wound up. The occupants were all govenment agents on millitary planes setup to vaugely resemble jetliners and the buildings fell from the carefull detonation by experts of a couple thousand tons of high explosive demolitions charges. The whole thing was a govt planned setup and hoax even better then the faked space landings on the moon (which actually happened on a hollywood soundstage). :rolleyes:
Now, just in case someone missed the extra heavy anti-conspiracist sarcasm in the above, I agree with ya totally Smthopr8tr. :)