PDA

View Full Version : Urban Menaces

Jetboatguru
02-03-2007, 10:26 AM
Hey Dia,
Nice show this morning on Speed. Shawn got some love! They had that boat hauling donkey. I think they must have hurt it on the 5.26 pass.

Mrs.Racer277
02-03-2007, 10:36 AM
Hey Dia,
Nice show this morning on Speed. Shawn got some love! They had that boat hauling donkey. I think they must have hurt it on the 5.26 pass.
Thank you very much. I missed it. I am in Havi. Sean and Lance are at the Parker race. And Debbie is getting her hair done.:rolleyes: LOL :( I hope it recorded at home.
The boat was hurt all weekend.......But they did it. :) :)
Thank you again.

Jordy
02-03-2007, 10:58 AM
Ha ha, nobody wants to hang out with Dia-saster!!! :D :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
02-03-2007, 10:59 AM
Ha ha, nobody wants to hang out with Dia-saster!!! :D :D :D
You are mean Jordytude :p :(
Besides I am going......................never mind :)

Jordy
02-03-2007, 11:14 AM
You are mean Jordytude :p :(
Besides I am going......................never mind :)
Why am I mean?? I just stated the facts based upon the post you made. That's not mean, that's reality. :D
Besides, if you're going, why are you still here? :D

Mrs.Racer277
02-03-2007, 01:28 PM
Why am I mean?? I just stated the facts based upon the post you made. That's not mean, that's reality. :D
Besides, if you're going, why are you still here? :D
LOL
I went :)

Racer277
02-04-2007, 09:49 AM
Tony, you've been on the tube all year, we had to get our 15 seconds in!:D
The only break I had all weekend, was when I was sitting with you at the dock...and maybe Saturday night watching your guys turn wrenches (TAF got plenty of TV time :D ).
Sunday we had our hands full...

Jetboatguru
02-04-2007, 10:07 AM
Yeah Shawn we got plenty of air time this year. It was nice to Swanny get his!5.26 in Phoenix is unreal. Are you guys gonna be running this year?

TAF
02-05-2007, 06:11 AM
Yeah Shawn we got plenty of air time this year. It was nice to Swanny get his!5.26 in Phoenix is unreal. Are you guys gonna be running this year?
Question is are we going to return? Oh thats right, we were never in attendance all last year.:idea: :sqeyes:
:D
Congratulations again Sean, wished I could have seen the show (I went quad riding to the coke ovens east of Florence, AZ). Good Morning Dia!

Mrs.Racer277
02-05-2007, 07:58 AM
Question is are we going to return? Oh thats right, we were never in attendance all last year.:idea: :sqeyes:
:D
Congratulations again Sean, wished I could have seen the show (I went quad riding to the coke ovens east of Florence, AZ). Good Morning Dia!
Good Morning Rob. :)
It recorded. Yippy.
PM me your addy so I can mail you a dvd. :)

TAF
02-05-2007, 08:19 AM
Good Morning Rob. :)
It recorded. Yippy.
PM me your addy so I can mail you a dvd. :)
Thank you and Sean so much,
Rob

Racer277
02-05-2007, 10:15 AM
Rob, you will have your finals on it also. I think you had as much TV time as Tony...:eek: :D

TAF
02-05-2007, 11:35 AM
Rob, you will have your finals on it also. I think you had as much TV time as Tony...:eek: :D
:D Guru just wanted to remind the Southern ladies backeast what I looked :sqeyes: like. Can't wait til race season starts :D Reminds me of a song "On the cover of The Rolling Stone", " gunna buy 5 copies for my mother"
Thanks a bunch

photo chick
02-05-2007, 11:45 AM
:D Guru just wanted to remind the Southern ladies backeast what I looked :sqeyes: like. Can't wait til race season starts :D Reminds me of a song "On the cover of The Rolling Stone", " gunna buy 5 copies for my mother"
Thanks a bunch
Send it to me and I'll burn copies for you Rob!!

TAF
02-05-2007, 11:52 AM
Send it to me and I'll burn copies for you Rob!!
I will but you have to remind me as Dia stated earlier.:D