Rampage...Post fight interview with Rogan...and I quote
"I love Marvin, he is my brotha, but it was time for some black on black crime"
LMAO!!!! I like him!:D :D :D

blown dough
02-03-2007, 08:12 PM
Hey stranger how are you?

XFactor
02-03-2007, 08:14 PM
Rampage doesn't even look close to being ready for Liddell. Maybe in time.

OutCole'd
02-03-2007, 08:54 PM
I didn't get the fight tonight. Were they any good?

mmered8299
02-03-2007, 09:11 PM
Worst card ever! Im out $39.95

Charley
02-03-2007, 09:16 PM
Hey stranger how are you?
What's up :D ready to run the kitty's this summa?:D :D
Rampage doesn't even look close to being ready for Liddell. Maybe in time.
Hmmmmmm I like yer boat.... but....Today, I dont think liddell could take rampage or wanderlei...time will tell:devil:
I didn't get the fight tonight. Were they any good?
I liked the card, but I'm a pride fan so maybe im biased:idea:

OutCole'd
02-03-2007, 09:18 PM
I liked the card, but I'm a pride fan so maybe im biased:idea:
What about Silva? How about Cro Cop? Details man, I need details....

blown dough
02-03-2007, 09:24 PM
[QUOTE=Charley;2374359]What's up :D ready to run the kitty's this summa?:D :D
Oh Yeah, the hubbys been working on her for the past month.

WVspeedfreak
02-03-2007, 10:17 PM
Come on .....who won.....details, details...I have tickets for the next ufc in columbus ohio in march...Cant wait!

NashvilleBound
02-03-2007, 10:37 PM
Come on .....who won.....details, details...I have tickets for the next ufc in columbus ohio in march...Cant wait!
We'll be up there for the Arnold Classic...
The fights tonight kinda sucked. I dont really follow any of those guys... seemed like all new names. Next months will be good......

BLOWN HOWARD
02-03-2007, 10:38 PM
What a horrible card tonight. Rampage fight was lame, Cro-Cop is going to kill somebody soon!!!!!! Ohio should be good. Joe Rogan looked like he was all tore up too!!!!!!!!

Phat Matt
02-03-2007, 11:37 PM
Cro cop has skinny legs. :D
That guy is more than focused. He is going to do some damage.

LLGirl
02-03-2007, 11:38 PM
We'll be up there for the Arnold Classic...
The fights tonight kinda sucked. I dont really follow any of those guys... seemed like all new names. Next months will be good......
Cro Cop and Rampage are far from new names! I personally thought it was a great card! And the first post is right, Rampages quote was great! He always has something funny to say!

tcook33
02-03-2007, 11:47 PM
seemed like all new names.
It's cause they are REAL fighters from Pride.
Cro Cop is a bad mutha ****a. Rampage looked a little off tonight. Silva is bad ass, but I think he had a tough time tonight because his opponent wouldnt fight him. They both looked kinda stupid. Shitty main event.

Bense468
02-03-2007, 11:53 PM
It's cause they are REAL fighters from Pride.
Cro Cop is a bad mutha ****a. Rampage looked a little off tonight. Silva is bad ass, but I think he had a tough time tonight because his opponent wouldnt fight him. They both looked kinda stupid. Shitty main event.
what did you think Travis was gonna do? Stand up? are you kidding me... I thought the night was pretty good. Lot better then last fight night. Of course we were all waiting for Cro-cops big finish, but he will take em how he can get em.
I just can't wait till they nab up Fedor. Hopefully by next year. Things are gonna get interesting.
New name LOL
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8831714570868814239&q=cro+cop&hl=en
Check out his liver kicks

FryJet
02-04-2007, 03:25 AM
This was the weekest card in a long time.
Rampage is very lucky, I hope he steps up when he gets Tito and his hooker.
Lutter dropped the ball on the weigh in, WTF? I think he'll take Silva next time.
Mirko just played with Sanchez, him and Arlovski are going to be rad.
Martin creamed Rivera.......what? 14 seconds? That dude can throw.
The best fight on the card was Tyson Griffin and Frank Edgar in the 155 lb. Now that was a battle. My knee hurts just watching the end of that one. I think they need to show more of the 155's, they always bring more to the show and seem to want it more than the heavier classes.
F.J.

NashvilleBound
02-04-2007, 05:30 AM
Cro Cop and Rampage are far from new names! I personally thought it was a great card! And the first post is right, Rampages quote was great! He always has something funny to say!
Your right....my mistake. I was half drunk and the other half tired when i posted that.... Cro Cop looks like trouble for sure..... Rampages fight was alright.....at least better than the first few.

moneypit
02-04-2007, 08:06 AM
I think they threw Travis to the lions. Lutter is extremely good on the ground. There is no way in he world he would have won that fight last night. It was too early. They needed to hold him back for a year.
I want to see Cro-Cop / Arlovski.
UFC also needs to get Lindland back. He is the only guy (I think) that can beat chuck right now.
I still think that last night was OK. I was good to see CRO-Cop do well in the cage. Quinton is do or die in the next year or he will become another has been.

Charley
02-04-2007, 12:20 PM
I think they threw Travis to the lions. Lutter is extremely good on the ground. There is no way in he world he would have won that fight last night. It was too early. They needed to hold him back for a year.
Threw him to the Lions??? Only person that is responsible for holding Lutter back should be his camp...problem is the Lutter is Lutter's Camp...which is why he didnt make weight... the guy is an idiot, he lost 20 lbs in 4 days and couldnt get the last 2 off? NEVER should have been 22 over 4 days out on a once in a lifetime shot, which he now officially blew.:eek:

Arkansas
02-05-2007, 01:07 PM
Pretty good show overall. Cro Cop took care of business as expected.
Rampage showed he is a top 10 fighter and showed great humility in post fight interview. Lutter by getting Silva to the ground has shown Franklin and others its possible and what to look out for from Silvas ground game. He is one bad MOFO though. As with many of these PPV's the undercard was very entertaining. Already scheduled Poker and Pride night for Feb 24th.

moneypit
02-05-2007, 01:43 PM
Threw him to the Lions??? Only person that is responsible for holding Lutter back should be his camp...problem is the Lutter is Lutter's Camp...which is why he didnt make weight... the guy is an idiot, he lost 20 lbs in 4 days and couldnt get the last 2 off? NEVER should have been 22 over 4 days out on a once in a lifetime shot, which he now officially blew.:eek:
Yes, but was lutter going to say no to a title shot? No... Your right he should have made weight. I didnt hear his excuse for not making it. I felt that if he had more time, he would have been a better candidate. I still don't think this classify's him as an idiot. Rogan even said that him being overweight was out of character.. Sounds like he needs a new camp. I would like to see him back against Silva.