PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: OMC/Johnson/Evinrude V8 LH gearcase

STV_Keith
02-03-2007, 08:17 PM
Just need the guts really, but I broke mine and it took on some water. I'll use my case, but need basically all the internals. Anybody out there have one? Al S?

bead
02-04-2007, 12:24 PM
might possibly sell mine for the right price . ( the whole motor )

Kim Hanson
02-04-2007, 05:25 PM
might possibly sell mine for the right price . ( the whole motor )
I really want the boat with engine thanks :idea: ........( . )( . ).......Monday I will know !

Tom Brown
02-04-2007, 05:31 PM
Why don't you sell your gear case to Keith, Kim? That engine is long gone anyway. You can sell the LU to Keith, pick up a couple of hundred bucks, and then give the hull to me. :cool:

Kim Hanson
02-04-2007, 06:39 PM
Why don't you sell your gear case to Keith, Kim? That engine is long gone anyway. You can sell the LU to Keith, pick up a couple of hundred bucks, and then give the hull to me. :cool:
Tom are you doing drugs now :D :D .........( . )( . ).........That racing gear case is $$$$ :idea:

STV_Keith
02-04-2007, 07:19 PM
Is that thing running a left hand gearcase?

Tom Brown
02-04-2007, 07:30 PM
I'm pretty sure it goes both ways.
Sorry, Kim. I have to bust you up once in a while. :D

bead
02-04-2007, 07:32 PM
hey , im selling to the first person with CASH :D

Kim Hanson
02-04-2007, 08:07 PM
I'm pretty sure it goes both ways.
Sorry, Kim. I have to bust you up once in a while. :D
TB, you really don't....It's just your way of saying, I will allways remeber you :D :D .........( . )( . ).............

Kim Hanson
02-04-2007, 08:09 PM
hey , im selling to the first person with CASH :D
I'm hoping for a cheque, is that okay...........( . )( . )..........;)

Tom Brown
02-04-2007, 08:15 PM
TB, you really don't....It's just your way of saying, I will allways remeber you :D :D .........( . )( . ).............
Something else I remember is that HST is a real nice boat.
Why don't you just stick with the HST? It's a beautiful machine.

Kim Hanson
02-04-2007, 08:24 PM
Something else I remember is that HST is a real nice boat.
Why don't you just stick with the HST? It's a beautiful machine.
I will keep the HST, I just want this boat Tom........( . )( . )..............;)

STV_Keith
02-05-2007, 08:04 AM
What year is the motor and is it a LH or RH rotation? I have plenty of RH gearcases, but no lefts. Left's are not normally used on a single engine application though.

Towndrunk
02-05-2007, 12:05 PM
Kim, that things junk. It looks just like my Riot:confused: only diff color and in a hell of a lot better shape. Damn son, you just like me, JUNK JUNK JUNK. COLLECTOR!!!:eek:
Mines got a merkie tho!!:D

Kim Hanson
02-05-2007, 09:17 PM
Kim, that things junk. It looks just like my Riot:confused: only diff color and in a hell of a lot better shape. Damn son, you just like me, JUNK JUNK JUNK. COLLECTOR!!!:eek:
Mines got a merkie tho!!:D
I am not like you, I can see good :D :D and I don't like merkies okay !;) ............( . )( . )..........

Towndrunk
02-06-2007, 09:21 AM
I am not like you, I can see good :D :D and I don't like merkies okay !;) ............( . )( . )..........
I got ahold of your see good right here ya friggin hippy! ;) .....
You need to start liking merkies cause the way you go thru them slo-m-cees you won't be able to pay your heat bill next year.:D

Kim Hanson
02-10-2007, 08:34 PM
I got ahold of your see good right here ya friggin hippy! ;) .....
You need to start liking merkies cause the way you go thru them slo-m-cees you won't be able to pay your heat bill next year.:D
I am going to try 1 more and be nice to it :D :D If it blows up, looks like I might have to go to the pink side of boating :D :D pussys :eek: .........( . )( . ).......How slow are they ?

Xlration Marine
02-13-2007, 12:58 PM
Check screamandfly. There was a guy on there that has two, in texas I think. The price was way high but maybe he was on something when he posted it.

STV_Keith
02-13-2007, 02:01 PM
Haven't seen it...do you have a link?

STV_Keith
02-23-2007, 06:29 PM
Still looking for one. ANYBODY?