PDA

View Full Version : Green with Envy?

BILLY.B
05-06-2003, 04:47 AM
I was really looking forward to seeing a boat called 'Green with Envy'at Needles but it was a no show. Does anyone know what has happened to the boat :confused: . It's supposed to be one BADD ASS ride eek! :D

ACCEPTENCE
05-06-2003, 08:35 AM
I heard it got a quick paint job on the low key. Turns out it it was white and blue with 449 on the side eek! . A real bad a$$ :rolleyes:
J/K, nope didn't see it or hear anything, maybe next year.

haulina29
05-06-2003, 06:51 PM
LOL I told John i wasnt going to bite but here goes , I was talking on the phone and turned on the pc and saw that green with envy and i started lmao , I didnt even have to open it up i said hes got me now !! , Billy you made my day I havent heard that name in years, The last time I saw that boat was when i dropped it off at Jim Langes when I picked up a new boat he built for me.I hear you put on a first class deal at the river I enjoyed looking at all the pictures. wink thanx for the laugh today Mitch

gottaminute?
05-06-2003, 07:54 PM
If my memory is correct (as if there a few undamaged brain cells left), I remember a pretty bad a$$ flatty that ran some good numbers @ NJBA races @ ming a few years back. I think it ran bitchin big inch Buford (buick for you youngins) that scared the guy so bad he transfered the power to a "suck-n-spit". never saw it run after that but was told it slowed down enough to to keep the guy happy and racing. I wonder if it's the same deal? Anyone know?

BILLY.B
05-07-2003, 07:10 PM
haulina29:
LOL I told John i wasnt going to bite but here goes , I was talking on the phone and turned on the pc and saw that green with envy and i started lmao , I didnt even have to open it up i said hes got me now !! , Billy you made my day I havent heard that name in years, The last time I saw that boat was when i dropped it off at Jim Langes when I picked up a new boat he built for me.I hear you put on a first class deal at the river I enjoyed looking at all the pictures. wink thanx for the laugh today Mitch Mitch , I have no idea what your talking about!!. I just remember the name and was told it was going to be there . And who's Johnny ?? :D :D

wsuwrhr
05-07-2003, 07:11 PM
Billy,
I was bragging about your pass with Kristy and I found out you are friends with Bubby Wilton. I talked to him about your boat. Small world.
Brian

BILLY.B
05-07-2003, 07:37 PM
wsuwrhr:
Billy,
I was bragging about your pass with Kristy and I found out you are friends with Bubby Wilton. I talked to him about your boat. Small world.
Brian He's a real piece of work isn't he. I had a lot of fun racing with him , and stories, do I have stories about him , GOOD TIMES!!!

GofastRacer
05-07-2003, 08:00 PM
Billy, what ever happened with that "Unlimited" (damn forgot the name of it) with the twim big blocks that Bubby built the motors for?, seems like it was a last effort to go against the turbins?..