PDA

View Full Version : Girl Ive been dating has a boyfriend

dumbandyoung
02-05-2007, 07:05 PM
So I started dating this girl a while ago. She says things are all over between her and her ex like 2 months ago. I find out today.....BULLSHIT. So it turns out the guy doesnt even know about me either. So she has been playin both of us. Great way to end a Monday, huh? .. haha:D

Kilrtoy
02-05-2007, 07:07 PM
I guess your name holds true...
Sucks to hear that, I know the feeling

Havasu1986
02-05-2007, 07:08 PM
Your still young and dumb. There will be others.:D

GHT
Wow, she had you going for two months? She must be outstanding when it comes to Multi-tasking..:rolleyes: So you going to keep her?
:D

Phat Matt
I guess your name holds true...
Sucks to hear that, I know the feeling
Did Yvonne come clean about us? She said she wouldn't tell. :D

EAZYKILLER2006
02-05-2007, 07:09 PM
So I started dating this girl a while ago. She says things are all over between her and her ex like 2 months ago. I find out today.....BULLSHIT. So it turns out the guy doesnt even know about me either. So she has been playin both of us. Great way to end a Monday, huh? .. haha:D
at least she wasnt married...i tell ya, everyone i know is doing some shait...if only their spouse knew...:(

dumbandyoung
02-05-2007, 07:12 PM
Ya I guess my name holds true. Im not too bent out of shape, just pretty pist that I wasted all that time. There will be others.
What really makes me upset is I don't think she even realizes what she has done. I just want an "im sorry" so I can move on.. I doubt Im keeping this one. :)

dumbandyoung
02-05-2007, 07:14 PM
at least she wasnt married...i tell ya, everyone i know is doing some shait...if only their spouse knew...:(
Ya. It makes me feel sketchy on ever getting married. lol... Id rather save the cash and headache down the road.

stoker
02-05-2007, 07:15 PM
I doubt Im keeping this one. :)[/QUOTE]
I hope you are kidding

Kilrtoy
02-05-2007, 07:15 PM
Did Yvonne come clean about us? She said she wouldn't tell. :D
Is that you Jen ?????

dumbandyoung
02-05-2007, 07:18 PM
No shes down the the road.. I wont settle for a WH0RE.....excuse me!..I mean a GIRL like that.

KineticoH20
02-05-2007, 07:25 PM
At least she didn't give you Herpes simplex 10:wink:

Mandelon
02-05-2007, 07:28 PM
How do you know? :eek:

Daytona19
02-05-2007, 07:29 PM
So tell us , How's he taste ??? OUCH, that was bad wasnt it. Sorry to hear your deal dude, move on!!!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
02-05-2007, 07:33 PM
Don't sweat it....
chicks are like buses, there's another one every 10 minutes....

SummerBreeze
02-05-2007, 07:36 PM
Yeah a lot of chicks will play two or more.

Kilrtoy
02-05-2007, 07:39 PM
So tell us , How's he taste ??? OUCH, that was bad wasnt it. Sorry to hear your deal dude, move on!!!
YUCk, that was just ruthless and in poor tatse, I LOVE IT

shockwaveharry
02-05-2007, 07:41 PM
I just want an "im sorry" so I can move on.. I doubt Im keeping this one. :)
This seems to be going around lately... Fuk the "I'm sorry" from her... It doesn't mean anything anyway! Cut her off completely. I.E. don't answer or return phone calls, texts or e-mails. Either she'll come crawling back saying she dumped the BF and is naw devoted to you (take that with a grain of salt) or she'll get the picture and stop bothering you. Either way you get what you want.
Hi Laurie!! http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1132hollab.gif

Jordy
02-05-2007, 07:43 PM
So now you go hang out with one of the 3 or 4 others that you're dating at the same time you were dating her. Young and dumb... :D ;)

boatnam2
02-05-2007, 07:44 PM
should of played youngandumb and keep hitting it ofcourse unless your younandumbandinlove!

Baja Big Dog
02-05-2007, 07:48 PM
Maybe in my old age I get too deep into some of these posts, so lets review the post....
started dating a while ago, define a "while" if its been more that two months then you KNEW about her boyfriend and knew she was cheating on him, see a pattern here?
Two months ago, its been two months, were you shopping for linen and table settings for your "happy ever after life"? Go paint the white picket fence.
If you are under the age of 50 then go out there and find a donut dollie and have some revenge sex, you will feel better.:devil:

MR HARLEY
02-05-2007, 07:59 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21805&d=1168558476http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1132loser.gif

Phat Matt
02-05-2007, 08:07 PM
YUCk, that was just ruthless and in poor tatse, I LOVE IT
I thought it but couldn't type it. :D

superdave013
02-05-2007, 08:18 PM
should of played youngandumb and keep hitting it ofcourse unless your younandumbandinlove!
ding ding ding!
Let the other sucker wine and diner her. You just knock the bottom out of it and don't spend a dime on her.

Devil's Advocate
02-05-2007, 08:25 PM
And if the spouse knows, it's all good right?:D
Ya I guess my name holds true. Im not too bent out of shape, just pretty pist that I wasted all that time. There will be others.
What really makes me upset is I don't think she even realizes what she has done. I just want an "im sorry" so I can move on.. I doubt Im keeping this one. :)
Shit I hope you don't get "dumber" and keep seeing her.:D Obviously you weren't enough for her to just be with you, she needs to be kicked to the curb. Let the BF deal with her cheatin' ass.

BadKachina
02-05-2007, 08:27 PM
ding ding ding!
Let the other sucker wine and diner her. You just knock the bottom out of it and don't spend a dime on her.
I agree, sounds like a great booty call. No point in being mad at her for playing the field. It's only been two months, and you're too young for a relationship anyways. Tell her it's all good and to give you a call sometime. Don't get all fatal attraction and shit and what ever you do, don't call her first.;)

superdave013
02-05-2007, 08:29 PM
I agree, sounds like a great booty call. No point in being mad at her for playing the field. It's only been two months, and you're too young for a relationship anyways. Tell her it's all good and to give you a call sometime. Don't get all fatal attraction and shit and what ever you do, don't call her first.;)
yup, she sounds like she would be a great "Tuesday" girl. lol

RitcheyRch
02-05-2007, 08:49 PM
Does she have a sister? Oh come on, someone had to ask. :D

acatitude
02-05-2007, 08:54 PM
Aw hell Y&D Im sorry ill stop doing her she is yours:D , hell if you had a nice howard cat she would prolly dump the other guy:D

YeLLowBoaT
02-05-2007, 08:56 PM
So take her out to dinner and call the other guy shes banging... exucse your self to go to the bathroom and him retrun and sit down :D
And YES, I have done that to a GF.

Devil's Advocate
02-05-2007, 08:58 PM
So take her out to dinner and call the other guy shes banging... exucse your self to go to the bathroom and him retrun and sit down :D

Jrocket
02-05-2007, 09:11 PM
No shes down the the road.. I wont settle for a WH0RE.....excuse me!..I mean a GIRL like that.
You are dumb and young! You never run a tramp off.
Rule #1.Back up plan when night out goes wrong.Tramp on speed dial.

EAZYKILLER2006
02-05-2007, 09:33 PM
This seems to be going around lately... Fuk the "I'm sorry" from her... It doesn't mean anything anyway! Cut her off completely. I.E. don't answer or return phone calls, texts or e-mails. Either she'll come crawling back saying she dumped the BF and is naw devoted to you (take that with a grain of salt) or she'll get the picture and stop bothering you. Either way you get what you want.
Hi Laurie!! http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1132hollab.gif
hey u;)

4DAY4PLAY
02-05-2007, 10:09 PM
will you post a picture of her???..you know so the rest of us can stay away from her

Tom Brown
02-05-2007, 10:16 PM
Fuk the "I'm sorry" from her... It doesn't mean anything anyway!
That's what I was thinking. He's looking for capitulation from a liar?
Don't call, don't talk, just cut her off. It will hurt and it will roll around in your head for a while but just put her down before you get hurt further.
So now you go hang out with one of the 3 or 4 others that you're dating at the same time you were dating her. Young and dumb... :D ;)
:cool:

acatitude
02-05-2007, 10:29 PM
PRICELESS:D

moneypit
02-05-2007, 10:37 PM
Yes but get it on tape and You Tube.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
02-05-2007, 11:14 PM
Just tag a few of her friends:D Then let her see you guys together. That will make her feel all warm and fuzzy:D

Ultracrazy
02-05-2007, 11:30 PM
That's what I was thinking. He's looking for capitulation from a liar?
Don't call, don't talk, just cut her off. It will hurt and it will roll around in your head for a while but just put her down before you get hurt further.
:cool:
I love that quote...........so true.

YeLLowBoaT
02-05-2007, 11:55 PM
Yes but get it on tape and You Tube.
Now thats a good idea... :D
Next time k.:eek: :D

ratso
02-06-2007, 05:31 AM
Don't let this one get away...;)
So what if she is a lying cheating tramp... that's about all I see anymore, and guess what, I'm not the dumbass that she is going home to. You need to monopolize on these opportunities and rack up as many women like this as you possibly can. As long as you're getting a good piece of ass and don't have to deal with all the bullshit that comes along with 99% of the women out there, consider yourself lucky! As long as you see chicks like this and don't get emotionally involved, you got it made my friend...:D Just don't go planning any island getaways with her:jawdrop: lol...
BTW
DA... if you read this... I'm sure you're in that 1% group...http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
I know how posts like this "set you off"... LMAO...:D

TAF
02-06-2007, 05:59 AM
Yep, I think I've dealt w/ this issue 4 times in the last 5 years. I guess some just want the best of both worlds and to be wined and dined more than one guy can afford or offer time wise. So Sad!:(

Wet Dream
02-06-2007, 06:23 AM
What really makes me upset is I don't think she even realizes what she has done. I just want an "im sorry" so I can move on.
No, you DO NOT want the apology. If you get the apology and forgive her, it will reinforce her attitude toward what she did and will do it again. If she apologizes, you have to act like you don't give a crap. It will drive her nuts. Do not give her the satisfaction of closure. Then, use that to your advantage. She'll want attention and just start using that broad as much as you feel the need to.

centerhill condor
02-06-2007, 06:40 AM
so, you've been having an ex parte threesome.. happens more than anyone knows.
and that's life. enjoy this 'cause you're only gonna be dumb and young for a little while then you'll be old and jaded!
should be reality show..:)

roostwear
02-06-2007, 06:49 AM
You need to monopolize on these opportunities and rack up as many women like this as you possibly can.
While I agree with your post, he wants to capitalize on the opportunity. If he monopolized, he'd be the only one, and that's not workin'....

seanv
02-06-2007, 06:53 AM
hell, find a co-worker of hers that she cant stand and knock the bottom outta that. every day she'll go to work pissssed off:D
the girls these days i swear are trying to see who can be the biggest wh*re. i went thru the same thing not so long ago. 2-3 night a week were mine and the others were his. funny thing is, i went to "suprize" her at work and he was sitting there having dinner with her. i walked up and leand down and kissed her said my hi honey and he about flipped! he and i ended up having a beer and laughing about the whole deal.
get over it and just have some fun.

a catered life
02-06-2007, 06:56 AM
she only doing what many men have done for years play the field:D dont take it so hard there is life after this

YeLLowBoaT
02-06-2007, 07:00 AM
besides, this is a great chance to fook with her head...

wright27
02-06-2007, 07:24 AM
Girls are all whores!! There, that should make you a little smarter.:D :D :D

photo chick
02-06-2007, 07:58 AM
No, you DO NOT want the apology. If you get the apology and forgive her, it will reinforce her attitude toward what she did and will do it again. If she apologizes, you have to act like you don't give a crap. It will drive her nuts. Do not give her the satisfaction of closure. Then, use that to your advantage. She'll want attention and just start using that broad as much as you feel the need to.
WOW I actually agree with you on something!!!:D :D

ratso
02-06-2007, 08:02 AM
While I agree with your post, he wants to capitalize on the opportunity. If he monopolized, he'd be the only one, and that's not workin'....
...that would be correct.;)

catman-do
02-06-2007, 08:31 AM
You know what it means right? She was straying from her current dude to try and find someone that was better. Either in bed or emotionally. I guess she didnt find that, so she decided to stick around with this dude. Either that, or one of you guys has money.

TAF
02-06-2007, 08:50 AM
You know what it means right? She was straying from her current dude to try and find someone that was better. Either in bed or emotionally. I guess she didnt find that, so she decided to stick around with this dude. Either that, or one of you guys has money.
I was never the guy w/ money. :confused:
:D Its all good , live and learn!:D

Biglue
02-06-2007, 08:55 AM
STICK IT IN HER BUTT WITH NO WARNING!!!!!!!!. :mad: :D

ratso
02-06-2007, 09:07 AM
Either that, or one of you guys has money.
Around here, $7.50 an hour and a mobile home gets you in the door...:D

ratso
02-06-2007, 09:30 AM
she only doing what many men have done for years play the field:D dont take it so hard there is life after this
The women have been doing it for years too, my guess MORE than men... they are smarter and don't brag about it though. She might be a tramp and a slut, but she doesn't want everyone to know...;)

Devil's Advocate
02-06-2007, 09:31 AM
Don't let this one get away...;)
So what if she is a lying cheating tramp... that's about all I see anymore, and guess what, I'm not the dumbass that she is going home to. You need to monopolize on these opportunities and rack up as many women like this as you possibly can. As long as you're getting a good piece of ass and don't have to deal with all the bullshit that comes along with 99% of the women out there, consider yourself lucky! As long as you see chicks like this and don't get emotionally involved, you got it made my friend...Just don't go planning any island getaways with her:jawdrop: lol...
BTW
DA... if you read this... I'm sure you're in that 1% group...http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
I know how posts like this "set you off"... LMAO...:D
Yeah, I'm sure you think I'm in the 1% group. :crossx:
It wouldn't be right if your posts didn't set me off. :D
Girls are all whores!! There, that should make you a little smarter.:D :D :D
Not all wh*res, but they're all bitches.:crossx:

ratso
02-06-2007, 09:40 AM
Not all wh*res, but they're all bitches.:crossx:
That's exactly what my mom told me.;)

dumbandyoung
02-06-2007, 10:21 AM
Aw hell Y&D Im sorry ill stop doing her she is yours:D , hell if you had a nice howard cat she would prolly dump the other guy:D
You can keep her.:D

dumbandyoung
02-06-2007, 10:31 AM
Just tag a few of her friends:D Then let her see you guys together. That will make her feel all warm and fuzzy:D
I know this girl thats she hate.. Ill try to f@ck her instead. I think it would be better.
This is how I found out.... We were at lunch yesterday. I asked If she had a my friends number because I got a new cell. She said "yah its in my cell, look for it." As scrolling down for the number ..up pops "New Message Received"....Is says .."hey babe I have to work a little late cruise over at 7".. and just 5 minutes before she said she was gonna stay at home because she had alot of studying to do. So I played off like I didnt see it and gave her back her phone. Then last night I called her and said hey hows your studying going? She said Im still studying Im probably gonna be up late.. I said really? so what time should you be home from Danny's house?.. and you can imagine were it went from there.

superdave013
02-06-2007, 11:00 AM
well now we know who the sucker is. You bought lunch and Danny tapped that azz.
Now I see your point. You need to dump her like she's a $5.00 hand gun.

lucky
02-06-2007, 11:31 AM
yours does

CornWater
02-06-2007, 11:56 AM
Dumbandyoung meet Boozer...
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140312
Boozer, Dumbandyoung...

dumbandyoung
02-06-2007, 12:23 PM
well I would be the one with the cash. and the sick ride. ;)

dumbandyoung
02-06-2007, 12:24 PM
Dumbandyoung meet Boozer...
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140312
Boozer, Dumbandyoung...
haha

ChumpChange
02-06-2007, 12:27 PM
Then he must be the one getting the action.:eek:

dumbandyoung
02-06-2007, 12:37 PM
Then he must be the one getting the action.:eek:
Who knows. Ive been hit'n it so ??? .. She called a little while ago and I declined the call.

Misogynist
02-06-2007, 01:30 PM
If you are under the age of 50 then go out there and find a donut dollie and have some revenge sex, you will feel better.:devil:
What does being over 50 have to do with anything?....... Women don't change with age. One of my girlfriends in her late 40's did the same thing. I caught her cheating on me with her old boyfriend. I ended our relationship then and there. The best part?.... She later caught him cheating on her and called me to get back together... hahahahahahah... no dice. Once a cheater..... always a cheater.:devil:

ChumpChange
02-06-2007, 01:33 PM
Who knows. Ive been hit'n it so ??? .. She called a little while ago and I declined the call.
Sounds like you're the one paying for it though.......:eek:

Misogynist
02-06-2007, 01:33 PM
I know this girl thats she hate.. Ill try to f@ck her instead. I think it would be better.
This is how I found out.... We were at lunch yesterday. I asked If she had a my friends number because I got a new cell. She said "yah its in my cell, look for it." As scrolling down for the number ..up pops "New Message Received"....Is says .."hey babe I have to work a little late cruise over at 7".. and just 5 minutes before she said she was gonna stay at home because she had alot of studying to do. So I played off like I didnt see it and gave her back her phone. Then last night I called her and said hey hows your studying going? She said Im still studying Im probably gonna be up late.. I said really? so what time should you be home from Danny's house?.. and you can imagine were it went from there.
You should have gone over to Danny's house and left a "Dear Jane" letter on her windshield.

Magic
02-06-2007, 01:41 PM
You could just give the tramp the dirty sanchez. :idea:

Bense468
02-06-2007, 01:41 PM
Punch her in the jaw and take her girlfriend.

ratso
02-06-2007, 01:45 PM
Sounds like you're the one paying for it though.......:eek:
...paying for it and getting screwed over lmao... sounds like some high priced pussy right there.

roostwear
02-06-2007, 04:15 PM
This DOES have the possibility of working out well for you. Let her stew for a few days then tell her she's just a booty call.... no lunches, no dinner, she drives over to you, etc. If you don't care about keeping her, she'll do anything you want. This is cover in Leykis 101, BTW......

dumbandyoung
02-06-2007, 04:24 PM
This DOES have the possibility of working out well for you. Let her stew for a few days then tell her she's just a booty call.... no lunches, no dinner, she drives over to you, etc. If you don't care about keeping her, she'll do anything you want. This is cover in Leykis 101, BTW......
Ya, but if I keep her around I run into the risk of getting back together. I think im better of walking away....that is after the dirty sanchez. lol

ibelio
02-06-2007, 06:16 PM
feel your pain (older and dumber) myself .remember "never underestimate your opponite " from baja glendora good luck

acatitude
02-06-2007, 06:26 PM
pound it one more time then walk bro

YeLLowBoaT
02-06-2007, 06:27 PM
pound it one more time then walk bro
Then right after you cum say: "yep I'm gay, and you need to go to the clinc"

dumbandyoung
02-06-2007, 06:32 PM
maybe i could give her the ass to mouth.

topless
02-06-2007, 06:48 PM
Just send her this card.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6634valentine1-med.JPG

photo chick
02-06-2007, 07:06 PM
Just send her this card.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6634valentine1-med.JPG
Oh so perfect girl!!!:D :D :D

dumbandyoung
02-08-2007, 05:52 PM
Okay so what does mister DumbandYoung do last night after hes been drinkin???
You Got IT!....I called her. Hung out with her, believed all her im sorry I want things to work out shit followed by the make up sex....and what happens today you ask????it all blows up in my face!
Im an Idiot.

Mrs.Killer
02-08-2007, 05:55 PM
Okay so what does mister DumbandYoung do last night after hes been drinkin???
You Got IT!....I called her. Hung out with her, believed all her im sorry I want things to work out shit followed by the make up sex....and what happens today you ask????it all blows up in my face!
Im an Idiot.
Sloppy seconds huh?? So how does his nut feel on your johnson....:eek:

rrrr
02-08-2007, 05:57 PM
Giving that blowjob by proxy? Time for some music! How about a little Offspring? :D :D
I wrote her off for the tenth time today
And practice all the things I would say
But she came over
I lost my nerve
I took her back and made her dessert
Now I know I'm being used
That's okay man cause I like the abuse
I know she's playing with me
That's okay cause I got no self esteem
We make plans to go out at night
I wait till 2 then I turn out the light
All this rejection's got me so low
If she keeps it up I just might tell her no
When she's saying that she wants only me
Then I wonder why she sleeps with my friends
When she's saying that I'm like a disease
Then I wonder how much more I can spend
Well I guess I should speak up for myself
But I really think it's better this way
The more you suffer
The more it shows you really care
Right? Yeah yeah yeah
Now I'll relate this little bit
That happens more than I'd like to admit
Late at night she knocks on my door
Drunk again and looking to score
Now I know I should say no
But that's kind of hard when she's ready to go
I may be dumb
But I'm not a dweeb
I'm just a sucker with no self esteem

dumbandyoung
02-08-2007, 05:59 PM
Giving that blowjob by proxy? Time for some music! How about a little Offspring? :D :D
But she came over
I lost my nerve
The more you suffer
Right? Yeah yeah yeah
I may be dumb
But I'm not a dweeb
Yep...Shes done.

dumbandyoung
02-08-2007, 06:01 PM
i dunno but mine ended up on her tits. Maybe I should call the guy up and see if he wants to tag team her.

ratso
02-08-2007, 06:01 PM
But she came over
I lost my nerve
The more you suffer
Right? Yeah yeah yeah
I may be dumb
But I'm not a dweeb
Boy, does that stir up some old memories...

Mrs.Killer
02-08-2007, 06:04 PM
i dunno but mine ended up on her tits. Maybe I should call the guy up and see if he wants to tag team her.
There ya go, treat her like she wants to be treated...:D

Jordy
02-08-2007, 06:07 PM
Wow, way to practice safe sex!!! AIM FOR THE CHIN!!! I'm sure the other guy did too!!! :D :D :D
Can I at least get tickets for the Springer show you're going to end up on??? :jawdrop: :D

lucky
02-08-2007, 06:08 PM
I love hot boaters - :D

dumbandyoung
02-08-2007, 06:09 PM
Wow, way to practice safe sex!!! AIM FOR THE CHIN!!! I'm sure the other guy did too!!! :D :D :D
Can I at least get tickets for the Springer show you're going to end up on??? :jawdrop: :D
hey shes not sleeping with her dad...at least i hope not haaha

Mrs.Killer
02-08-2007, 06:10 PM
I love hot boaters - :D
So do I.....:D

dumbandyoung
02-08-2007, 06:10 PM
I like your thinking! :D

Mrs.Killer
02-08-2007, 06:11 PM
You hope not, your done with her...remember

dumbandyoung
02-08-2007, 06:13 PM
I mean I wouldnt feel good knowing that i slept with a girl that got railed by her dad. thats a little to Arkansas for me.. lol
Yes Im done with her.

ratso
02-08-2007, 06:15 PM
I mean I wouldnt feel good knowing that i slept with a girl that got railed by her dad. thats a little to Arkansas for me.. lol
Yes Im done with her.
I knew someone that went to jail for that... Sick bastard.:jawdrop:

blown65
02-08-2007, 06:18 PM
I see you left out the farm animals part. Something you wanna tell us. :D

dumbandyoung
02-08-2007, 06:22 PM
man Ratso, who you hangin out with????lol

Jordy
02-08-2007, 06:41 PM
You never know. She might have given him the gift that keeps on giving. You know, the hivaherpaghonasyphalyis. :jawdrop: :eek: :D

CA Stu
02-08-2007, 06:51 PM
Cut out the middleman and go blow him, you homo.
Thanks
CA Stu

dumbandyoung
02-08-2007, 07:24 PM
Thanks
CA Stu
wait to be kick a guy when he's down.. haha
could be a good idea though...lol

Jordy
02-08-2007, 07:28 PM
could be a good idea though...lol
Interesting. Maybe she got with the other guy(s) because she realized you have gay tendencies and she didn't need her house decorated... :D :D :D

dumbandyoung
02-08-2007, 07:46 PM
Interesting. Maybe she got with the other guy(s) because she realized you have gay tendencies and she didn't need her house decorated... :D :D :D
:redface:

EmpirE231
02-09-2007, 09:34 AM
Kepp pounding it out... but quit with all these feelings/ emotions and shit.... you're 20?

Kilrtoy
02-09-2007, 09:38 AM
I say you get the other guy and you both give her a DP and a DV and both finish on her face. No need to be jealous, share the wealth

ratso
02-09-2007, 09:39 AM
man Ratso, who you hangin out with????lol
You want the condensed version??? That would still be a novel.;)

dumbandyoung
02-09-2007, 10:27 AM
Kepp pounding it out... but quit with all these feelings/ emotions and shit.... you're 20?
No real feelings stuff going on... just kinda felt like an idiot for getting played...shes gone.. next ho!

wright27
02-09-2007, 11:43 AM
Damn, that made me spit my water on my desk.:D

Kilrtoy
02-09-2007, 12:46 PM
Damn, that made me spit my water on my desk.:D
I think he mised the point. he stuck it in her, but fails to realize that isnt his come on his johnson when he was hitting it

ratso
02-09-2007, 12:47 PM
I think he mised the point. he stuck it in her, but fails to realize that isnt his come on his johnson when he was hitting it
Wonder if any oral was going on...http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

ratso
02-09-2007, 12:49 PM
dumbandyoung... know how to tell if your bud has too much protein in his diet?
You have to chew before you swallow.

dumbandyoung
02-09-2007, 01:16 PM
dumbandyoung... know how to tell if your bud has too much protein in his diet?
You have to chew before you swallow.
Ha..Coming from a guy that has had many face fulls and ass fulls of cum.

ratso
02-09-2007, 02:38 PM
Ha..Coming from a guy that has had many face fulls and ass fulls of cum.
Nah... they told me I was the only one...;)

dumbandyoung
02-09-2007, 03:49 PM
Nah... they told me I was the only one...;)
;)