PDA

View Full Version : Were there any Force Boats at the Show??

Sandbar Mike
02-06-2007, 09:37 AM
Not going to be able to make it this year, Just wonder if Force did better than last year?;)

Mattman
02-06-2007, 09:40 AM
I don't know if they did better but they were there. They had some good looking stuff. What's up with the company?? New owners??

ChumpChange
02-06-2007, 09:41 AM
Quite a few, probably six or so. They were all FILTHY too. Didn't want to get too close to them on Saturday or your clothes would be dirty.
What's up with the new V hull? It's basically a two seater as there is absolutely no leg room for the back bench.

Havasu1986
02-06-2007, 09:45 AM
They were still bringing in boats at 10:30 and they were still dirty.

Biglue
02-06-2007, 09:48 AM
Quite a few, probably six or so. They were all FILTHY too. Didn't want to get too close to them on Saturday or your clothes would be dirty.
What's up with the new V hull? It's basically a two seater as there is absolutely no leg room for the back bench.
I was kind of impressed by the big Vee in their booth. I didnt climb up into it though. I did notice that it may have been dropped though. There were some scratches and knicks on the bottom at the transom. Pretty sure it was that boat. Their graphics have been improving as well.

Eliminator 4 Life
02-06-2007, 09:49 AM
I was kind of impressed by the big Vee in their booth. I didnt climb up into it though. I did notice that it may have been dropped though. There were some scratches and knicks on the bottom at the transom. Pretty sure it was that boat. Their graphics have been improving as well.
biglue are u kidding u wouldnt be able to sit your kids in the back seat:idea:

Kilrtoy
02-06-2007, 09:50 AM
That V was worthless, the back seat was not even big enough for a small adult. It was straight up and down. It amazes me how manufactures bring crap to a show and expect to stay in business

Eliminator 4 Life
02-06-2007, 09:52 AM
That V was worthless, the back seat was not even big enough for a small adult. It was straight up and down. It amazes me how manufactures bring crap to a show and expect to stay in business
I said it first..........:rolleyes:

ChumpChange
02-06-2007, 09:53 AM
I said it first..........:rolleyes:
Want a cookie?:)

Eliminator 4 Life
02-06-2007, 09:55 AM
Want a cookie?:)
Depends what kind and are they fresh???

Biglue
02-06-2007, 09:58 AM
biglue are u kidding u wouldnt be able to sit your kids in the back seat:idea:
Really? I didnt climb into it because of the kids, you know how that goes. What I did like was the shape and lines of the hull. Guess I should have been a little clearer on that.

Eliminator 4 Life
02-06-2007, 10:01 AM
Really? I didnt climb into it because of the kids, you know how that goes. What I did like was the shape and lines of the hull. Guess I should have been a little clearer on that.
No biggie lue we just wanted to make sure u knew about the seat before u pulled the trigger on it haha:D

Biglue
02-06-2007, 10:02 AM
No biggie lue we just wanted to make sure u knew about the seat before u pulled the trigger on it haha:D
No worries there bro. I'm a Commander guy :D
I do however like the Advantage 30 footer though.

UnionJack
02-06-2007, 10:05 AM
Did you see the capping?

Eliminator 4 Life
02-06-2007, 10:07 AM
Did you see the capping?
What was wrong with it :D

Biglue
02-06-2007, 10:08 AM
Did you see the capping?
No, what was wrong with it?

TOBTEK
02-06-2007, 10:13 AM
SOUNDS LIKE they need to get down to the Boat Bling booth :) Patrick can fix'em up;)

dumbandyoung
02-06-2007, 10:33 AM
Yah I was about to climb in one till I say how dirty it was.:D

Sandbar Mike
02-06-2007, 11:15 AM
I herd they were one of the last to move in and weren't able to get the boats cleaned up in time for Sat. I also herd the 38 lines were awsome.
I don't think the interior is the finish product either. Kinda Cool they had the 38 V though, talk about jumping into the V market with both feet.
How were the cats, did they have some nice ones out there?
Hey Killer there cats have free board. Your not sitting on the floor of the boat. ;)

Havasu Luvr
02-06-2007, 11:49 AM
I herd they were one of the last to move in and weren't able to get the boats cleaned up in time for Sat. I also herd the 38 lines were awsome.
I don't think the interior is the finish product either. Kinda Cool they had the 38 V though, talk about jumping into the V market with both feet.
Hey Killer there cats have free board. Your not sitting on the floor of the boat. ;)
Hey ! if it doesn't say "Hey Coolaid ! ! !"it ain't shiat. :D I thought the 38' "V' looked awesome but I never looked inside.

TSPM
02-06-2007, 11:51 AM
Any pics of the 38-V?

UnionJack
02-06-2007, 12:03 PM
bubbles in it... the capping

Kilrtoy
02-06-2007, 12:21 PM
Sitting on the floor reminds me of my wetback hetitage. I think alot of people would change there mind once they looked inside. I looked at the outside and said WOW, but upon inspection, there was alot left to be desired

Sandbar Mike
02-06-2007, 01:14 PM
Sitting on the floor reminds me of my wetback hetitage. I think alot of people would change there mind once they looked inside. I looked at the outside and said WOW, but upon inspection, there was alot left to be desired
playn;)

Windy
02-06-2007, 01:43 PM
The FORCE boats looked clean last nite...but we also didnt stop to check them out up close either.

Debbolas
02-06-2007, 01:53 PM
:clover:
Hi Mike :D

2forcefull
02-06-2007, 02:06 PM
I liked the 26 with the scoop!! cool as$ boat for the money, less than the 22 eliminator!

Throttle
02-06-2007, 02:19 PM
yep, Force is there... a few peeps sound suprised... anyway there are 4 maybe 5 there... one of them being what I was told was a 39 v bottom, the color sceme looks great, up close I began to think something different though, maybe it will look better when it is done:idea: .
I do not know if the crews ran out of time to get into the showroom on Friday nite (very late) or if the boats were not there yet, however at 10am the 39 v bottom was taken off a trailer and left hanging with two fork lifts while the large rear doors were closed to open the front doors of the show to the public. At around 1030am the doors were reopened as two boats were brought in with forklifts.

Sandbar Mike
02-06-2007, 04:23 PM
Hi Mike :D
Hey I met your brother in law Garey on Christmas at my cousin Nicole's house.
Long tim no talk, tell Matt I said Hi.
We need to get together this summer.

2forcefull
02-06-2007, 05:37 PM
I liked the 26 with the scoop!! cool as$ boat for the money, less than the 22 eliminator!
Oh yeah, I try'd to buy the 22, didn't bring enough money!!!

mrs.rvrluvr
02-06-2007, 07:02 PM
we saw the v hull its true there is no leg room in the back seat. there is so much room in the motor compartment, I don't understand why. It looks like you could put four motors in it, or a small car. An awfully big boat for five people (2 full size 3 midgets). By the way it was DCB orange:D

grads2112
02-06-2007, 08:12 PM
From what I understand when I talked to them they said they are going to run staggered motors in it and thats why the engine compartment is so big. I'd probably skip the staggered motors and make the back seat bigger.

acatitude
02-06-2007, 08:15 PM
From what I understand when I talked to them they said they are going to run staggered motors in it and thats why the engine compartment is so big. I'd probably skip the staggered motors and make the back seat bigger.
maybe they are going to put big fake whipples in it:D

Biglue
02-06-2007, 08:17 PM
Kinda like you eh Grads? Big power in the transom. :D

grads2112
02-06-2007, 08:40 PM
maybe they are going to put big fake whipples in it:D
So you heard...eh?

Debbolas
02-07-2007, 07:13 AM
Hey I met your brother in law Garey on Christmas at my cousin Nicole's house.
Long tim no talk, tell Matt I said Hi.
We need to get together this summer.
I met Nicole this Christmas too :D She is getting married ;) right?
Matt is in Colorado until tomorrow, but I will tell him hi for you :)
We do need to get together this summer :D
(our electric work in our new kitchen is awesome);)