PDA

View Full Version : From another Board....

Jbb
02-06-2007, 03:21 PM
wow.....
Last Halloween night, three white women were attacked by a mob of up to 30 black youths in the Bixby Knolls area of Long Beach, supposedly the upper scale area of Long Beach. They shouted "We hate whites" before the attack began.
One women was beaten into unconsciousness, and was continued to punched, and kicked while she laid listless on the ground. She suffered a brain concussion, and broken bones.
Another was struck in the face resulting in 13 fractures. Her teeth were broken out. She has lost part of her sight in one eye. She is undergoing painful reconstructive surgery to her face.
Another woman had her head smashed into a tree, and was beaten while she lay unconscious.
You would expect some very stiff sentences for such a brutal attack, with injuries so severe and permanent.
Not in Long Beach. Eight of the ten arrested have been convicted and sentenced with "hate crime" penanties. You know what the penalty was? PROBATION! That's right. They were allowed to go home, with the only penalty being PROBATION. No jail time. Nothing.
So while these three women have to put their lives and boies back together, the assailants get to go home.
Sound like a place where you would want to take your family? How about if one of these women was your wife, girlfriend, or daughter? How about if it is you getting jumped in a parking lot, your face smashed in, bones broken, teeth knocked out?
This is the same city that failed to check the status of an illegal alien after booking him FIVE times, and who later killed a cop.
I'm never setting foot in that h*ll hole of a city again. I'm not spending a dime of my money there. I'm not putting my safety or the safety of people around me at risk in such a lawless piece of cr@p city. I suggest everyone do the same. TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO STAY OUT OF LONG BEACH!!! TELL COMPANIES PUTTING ON EVENTS, YOU'RE NOT GOING TO LAWLESS LONG BEACH. Move the poker runs, boat shows, and ski races somewhere else. There are plenty of other nice cities to do these. Maybe the criminal friendly idiots running Long Beach will finally get the message.

Cole
02-06-2007, 03:29 PM
My two boys live in Bixby knolls with there mother.....:(

Biglue
02-06-2007, 03:33 PM
That case is a double edged sword. It's messed up for the victims something awful.

Riverat84
02-06-2007, 03:34 PM
YEAH FOCK THAT i believe ppl are smart enough to decide for themselves to go to LB or not...long beach is a HUGE place and there's a bunch of perfectly save places...it just happenes that bixby knolls is centralized in a bad part of town...north LB....sorry but im focking offended by the latter half of this post...shit.

Riverat84
02-06-2007, 03:35 PM
That case is a double edged sword. It's messed up for the victims something awful.
yeah i agree...its horrible that it happened, i would'nt see this coming at all.

ratso
02-06-2007, 03:36 PM
I would "what if" this thread, but it would just turn it into a racial issue... I'm sure the outcome would have been a lot different.

Riverat84
02-06-2007, 03:41 PM
I would "what if" this thread, but it would just turn it into a racial issue... I'm sure the outcome would have been a lot different.
yeah im sure it would have...sucks.

ratso
02-06-2007, 03:41 PM
YEAH FOCK THAT i believe ppl are smart enough to decide for themselves to go to LB or not...long beach is a HUGE place and there's a bunch of perfectly save places...it just happenes that bixby knolls is centralized in a bad part of town...north LB....sorry but im focking offended by the latter half of this post...shit.
Not knocking the folks that live there... He's knocking the ones enforcing the laws and protecting scum bags that deserve jail time. Offended??? Why??? Because pieces of shit are running that city???
Any city you go to practically is going to have bad parts of town. It's like that here where I live. You can be in the best part of town and drive 10 minutes, and if you're the wrong color of skin, you're liable to get your head blown off...

blown428fe
02-06-2007, 03:43 PM
I HEAR THAT.

superdave013
02-06-2007, 03:43 PM
yeah, there is alot of other choices for boat racing around here. yeah right
Sucks that it happend but I'm still going to the next APBA event at Marine Stadium.

ratso
02-06-2007, 03:44 PM
...and to add to that Riverat... look at how many threads come up because of the way the entire country is run... Absolutely crazy... protect the scum, the drug dealers, the illegals, the criminals... abide by the law and you're still fukked, and these are people WE PUT IN OFFICE!http://***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif

superdave013
02-06-2007, 03:46 PM
...and to add to that Riverat... look at how many threads come up because of the way the entire country is run... Absolutely crazy... protect the scum, the drug dealers, the illegals, the criminals... abide by the law and you're still fukked, and these are people WE PUT IN OFFICE!http://***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif
I'm with you on that one. Wish it was not the case but sadly it seems to be.

Biglue
02-06-2007, 03:47 PM
Hence the "double edged sword" comment I made above.
I think that if the court would have filed different charges like aggravated assault and battery and thrown the book at those kids, it would have been a little easier to deal with in the eyes of the public. As soon as the draw "racial" into anything it turns into a cluster fock. Now I dont know which offense carries a stiffer penalty out of aggravated assualt or hate crime but in either case those kids got off WAY too easy. If you look at the kids that were jumped, you would not tie them into what happened. There is no way those girls were gang related or anything of that nature to fall prey to the kids that beat them down. It just pisses you off at the thought that one of those kids could have been your own. To see the hypocrit parents of those kids that were charged on the news crying for their "babies" makes me even more furious.

SHOTKALLIN
02-06-2007, 04:03 PM
That has to be the reason they didn't go hard on the suspects. Afraid of a riot?
I though "hate crimes" had a manditory sentence? Or is it different with minors? I think that the justice system failed once again here. I don't care what color you are, or what color your victim is. 60 days house arrest and probation is a joke. It is even more of a joke because it WAS a hate crime. One of the victims has 12 fractures to her skull around the eye area. This is a very sad sad day. The victim wont even be done healing when they are off house arrest.

STV_Keith
02-06-2007, 04:10 PM
I can't believe you CA residents give up your right to carry a concealed weapon for the good weather. FOCK THAT! Hell, you can't even own a decent rifle over there. Just having the ABILITY to carry gives the bad guy a thing to think about...whether you carry or not.

Garrddogg
02-06-2007, 04:11 PM
Wow thats fukced up!:mad:

SHOTKALLIN
02-06-2007, 04:19 PM
It's ok to what if....it is a racial issue. I'll say it for you. White kids would have gotten life in juvy hall. Its the same sentence that the blacks should have gotten.:D
Just my .02

ChumpChange
02-06-2007, 04:20 PM
The fact that it was a "hate crime" made the charges a felony. They now all have felony convictions. Felony convictions with no time makes no sense.

Jbb
02-06-2007, 04:23 PM
Those 3 girls had their civil rights violated....why is there not a federal prosecutor filing civil rights charges against these pieces of shit>?

ChumpChange
02-06-2007, 04:27 PM
Those 3 girls had their civil rights violated....why is there not a federal prosecutor filing civil rights charges against these pieces of shit>?
Where's the ACLU? :idea: :idea: :idea:

Jrocket
02-06-2007, 04:28 PM
Scared,who knows.Its focked up though.

RitcheyRch
02-06-2007, 04:29 PM
Sad deal. Those little fockers should have done some serious jail time. Giving them probation is a mockery of our judicial system.

Biglue
02-06-2007, 04:30 PM
I think the prosecuters are afraid to deal it. Remember the whole Rodney King deal? If it gets enough media attention it could go that route. Just my .02.