PDA

View Full Version : Trade Harley 4 Jet Boat

mnjettr
02-06-2007, 03:55 PM
a buddy of mine has a 1990 Harley Davidson FXR, 96 cubic inch ,delcron cases,S&S flywheels and rods,and Rivera/Fueling 4 valve heads with twin delorto carbs, one on each side. the bike looks good, runs great(fast) He really wants a jet boat and would trade this bike for one. bike should be worth around 7K+ looking for a boat with a BBC or BBF, dominator,berkley. no 455's and no panther pumps..... send me a PM if your interested

79centurion
02-06-2007, 06:19 PM
Any pics of the bike? Where are you located? Would he be interested in a 77 Hallet mini daycruiser with a twin turbo 460, new(not reman) berkley pump(less than 25 hours on it). Motor, turbos, and interior all are only a few years old, but not many hours on them(maybe 40). Let me know
Dan

mnjettr
02-06-2007, 06:55 PM
Any pics of the bike? Where are you located? Would he be interested in a 77 Hallet mini daycruiser with a twin turbo 460, new(not reman) berkley pump(less than 25 hours on it). Motor, turbos, and interior all are only a few years old, but not many hours on them(maybe 40). Let me know
Dan
I can get bike pics, located in MN. but he's willing to travel for the right boat. can you get me pics? I will get them to him. the bike is basically stock besides the engine and it has a quick bob tank with speedo and dash.

Screemy1
02-07-2007, 05:43 PM
a buddy of mine has a 1990 Harley Davidson FXR, 96 cubic inch ,delcron cases,S&S flywheels and rods,and Rivera/Fueling 4 valve heads with twin delorto carbs, one on each side. the bike looks good, runs great(fast) He really wants a jet boat and would trade this bike for one. bike should be worth around 7K+ looking for a boat with a BBC or BBF, dominator,berkley. no 455's and no panther pumps..... send me a PM if your interested
I am amused on how many peeps hate panther pumps.... my 454 with a panther is far more reliable, and just as fast as any berk pumper I have ran with..... I find more berk peeps working on there boats.... and I just drive and drive with never a problem.... and I can run it out of water all of the time.....

mnjettr
02-08-2007, 06:35 AM
I am amused on how many peeps hate panther pumps.... my 454 with a panther is far more reliable, and just as fast as any berk pumper I have ran with..... I find more berk peeps working on there boats.... and I just drive and drive with never a problem.... and I can run it out of water all of the time.....
I don't see anywhere in my post that said I (hate) panther pumps??? can you put a droop,wedge or diverter on a panther pump? just looking for a engine/pump combo thats easy to accessorize and get parts for.

79centurion
02-09-2007, 03:30 PM
Can you work on those pics. I will try to get some of the daycruiser.