PDA

View Full Version : Good Monday Morning.

NOTALENT
01-30-2006, 06:15 AM
Damn...were back to this shiat again. Good meeting everyone @ the show on saturday. I had alot of fun. Especially watching linda (Mrs.bordsmnj) stand around like a lost puppy... :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-30-2006, 07:09 AM
Thanks for making me look like I had friends Brandon. hahhahaha I can sum the boat show up in one sentence......Have you seen my husband? hahahahah :D
Happy Monday y'all! :rollside:

NOTALENT
01-30-2006, 07:17 AM
Thanks for making me look like I had friends Brandon. hahhahaha I can sum the boat show up in one sentence......Have you seen my husband? hahahahah :D
No problem. What kind of smokers are you two with no lighters??? :crossx: :D

Jordy
01-30-2006, 07:17 AM
Have you seen my husband? hahahahah :D
I never saw him. Need to get a leash and a shock collar for the boy. :D :D :D

mike37
01-30-2006, 07:29 AM
good morning every one
wish I could go to the boat show it to far for a day trip
so every one that went post more pics for us loosers that couldn't go
that way can feel like we were part of the action

NOTALENT
01-30-2006, 07:31 AM
good morning every one
haha...I brought a camera, but forgot it in the truck!!! :hammerhea There were alot of picture's takin though. I'm sure they will be posted. It was a great time.

OnlyMoney
01-30-2006, 08:28 AM
Ok, I didn't see anyone from the boards except the Kilr's and we didn't even talk. I think I saw Deano from unleashed, but only because his fam was wearing it. After waiting in line for 1.5 of the 4 hours we were there, we bought a soft cooler and left.
We've decided to only go every other year or so. Not much different from last year.

NOTALENT
01-30-2006, 08:31 AM
Ok, I didn't see anyone from the boards except the Kilr's and we didn't even talk. I think I saw Deano from unleashed, but only because his fam was wearing it. After waiting in line for 1.5 of the 4 hours we were there, we bought a soft cooler and left.
We've decided to only go every other year or so. Not much different from last year.
I was looking for ya...No luck though. We were all huddled up by DCB and Dana most of the time. :rollside: What did you wait in ilne for???

OnlyMoney
01-30-2006, 08:34 AM
BEER! We were at the DCB booth for over an hour around 1:00. I sat at the bar drinking mine while Chris and Dave got in the 32 for about a half hour. I had to give him the eye since we bought the 29 last year at the show and I wasn't ready to spend all that time in Dave's "office" this time. You were probably all there and I just didn't recognize you without your name tags.

Do F150's Float?
01-30-2006, 08:38 AM
Mornin' Kids.... :yuk: Monday..... :yuk:

NOTALENT
01-30-2006, 08:38 AM
BEER! We were at the DCB booth for over an hour around 1:00. I sat at the bar drinking mine while Chris and Dave got in the 32 for about a half hour. I had to give him the eye since we bought the 29 last year at the show and I wasn't ready to spend all that time in Dave's "office" this time. You were probably all there and I just didn't recognize you without your name tags.
Doh...I was in the beer line just about that time with linda...I had to double fist because the line to sooo long...hehe...I had to have her hold one for me.. :crossx: too bad...are you going to Phat Matts party on presidents day weekend???

OnlyMoney
01-30-2006, 08:42 AM
Yes! We'll be the one's there who only met Matt once and know Taylor (UnionJack) and being all "we don't really know anyone" :rollside: After a few drinks, we'll all be best friends. :p

Throttle
01-30-2006, 08:44 AM
good morning all... wow, what a weekend!

NOTALENT
01-30-2006, 08:54 AM
Yes! We'll be the one's there who only met Matt once and know Taylor (UnionJack) and being all "we don't really know anyone" :rollside: After a few drinks, we'll all be best friends. :p
Haha...awesome...I will be there...well I am throwing a club here on friday night...and were doing a bonzai trip down there sat. morning...taking a power nap and then Rockin the night away!! Then headed back on sunday...I feel the pain already..lol after a few drinks..yeah...I dont need drinks though...I love 2 party sober too...I dig the natural high sometimes.. :crossx:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-30-2006, 09:16 AM
I bet we were within 20 feet of each other the entire time. I tried to keep an eye for ya by the pic in your avatar. I was the one with the purple flower in my hair standing around looking lost because I lost my husband. :rollside:

Hardly Satisfied
01-30-2006, 09:22 AM
good morning to all :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-30-2006, 09:29 AM
And you ditched your other one before he could find you :cry:
I did not mean to ditch you. :( Right when we left, both you showed and so did the Knuckleheads. We missed all of you. :cry:

NOTALENT
01-30-2006, 09:55 AM
LOL :D
Hey...it could happen... :crossx:

NOTALENT
01-30-2006, 10:05 AM
You even knew I was minutes away.....and didnt wait for me :cry:
<------Feeling unloved :(
That sucks...she spent hours with me.... :crossx:

riverbound
01-30-2006, 10:07 AM
You even knew I was minutes away.....and didnt wait for me :cry:
<------Feeling unloved :(
I now understand why you were in such a hurry to leave......I would have too if I had to spend Hours with NT :D

NOTALENT
01-30-2006, 10:08 AM
I now understand why you were in such a hurry to leave......I would have too if I had to spend Hours with NT :D
haha..focker...we were gettin drunk!!! :rollside: too bad you didnt get there earlier...bobby was giving out beer... :crossx:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-30-2006, 10:10 AM
Mornin' everyone :rollside: :rollside:

riverbound
01-30-2006, 10:11 AM
Good mornin'

NOTALENT
I was being fed beer in the Cobra booth :D
haha..nice...There boats were really impressive. Im definatley diggin them. I got attached to the Orions though as well. The price is right too.. :rollside:

NOTALENT
where were you guys!!!! :mad: :crossx:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-30-2006, 10:14 AM
Good mornin'
Hi sweets ............. :rollside:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-30-2006, 10:16 AM
where were you guys!!!! :mad: :crossx:
I got sick on Friday :yuk: :yuk: I was way out of it on Sat.......but I'm gettin better now :p We'll be going this Saturday instead.............
besides, I told you guys we changed our minds......that we were gonna go with Pix n them.... :rollside: :rollside:

NOTALENT
01-30-2006, 10:20 AM
I got sick on Friday :yuk: :yuk: I was way out of it on Sat.......but I'm gettin better now :p We'll be going this Saturday instead.............
besides, I told you guys we changed our minds......that we were gonna go with Pix n them.... :rollside: :rollside:
Im sorry to hear that, glad to hear your feeling better. Tell Mr. Hoots that a pupyy will make you feel 100% :crossx: ...I will be there this weekend too....So your lucky... :D I think im gonna by a few 30 packs and give them to Bobby to bring in for everyone...that line is a mess...and I didnt even ask for the price :rolleyes: I just gave them money... :rollside:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-30-2006, 10:22 AM
Im sorry to hear that, glad to hear your feeling better. Tell Mr. Hoots that a pupyy will make you feel 100% :crossx: ...I will be there this weekend too....So your lucky... :D I think im gonna by a few 30 packs and give them to Bobby to bring in for everyone...that line is a mess...and I didnt even ask for the price :rolleyes: I just gave them money... :rollside:
I know..........we spent a grip last year untill we made it over to Bobby!! :p The beer would be a good idea!!!!! Don't forget a lil captian to make it happen for Mark !!!!LOL Was Mark there???
What time are you going on Saturday????

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-30-2006, 10:26 AM
[QUOTE=NOTALENT]Tell Mr. Hoots that a pupyy will make you feel 100% :crossx: QUOTE]
Ya right!!!!! LOL :cry: I WILL get a puppy by the end of this year !!! I garentee (sp) that!!! Even if I buy my own!!! :yuk: :crossx:
My cat was meowing last night all loud n sh*t and J says " See, and you want a puppy" LOL.............

barbigrl
01-30-2006, 10:38 AM
Happy Monday everyone!!!

OnlyMoney
01-30-2006, 11:13 AM
I was the one with the purple flower in my hair standing around looking lost because I lost my husband. :rollside:
Ok, so you were in a brown tank top, I think. I was in the aqua shirt that said "I'm with Fun Bobby" at the DCB "bar" setup at the booth waiting for my man to get out of the 32. I saw you all over the place!! Too funny. :rollside:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-30-2006, 11:16 AM
Happy Monday everyone!!!
Hay sweetie!!!!! How yoooou doin' :p

Biglue
01-30-2006, 11:29 AM
Hay sweetie!!!!! How yoooou doin' :p
Hey you. How was your weekend?
Hey everyone, hope you all had a good weekend.

Ms. AquaBoogie1
01-30-2006, 12:46 PM
haha..nice...There boats were really impressive. Im definatley diggin them. I got attached to the Orions though as well. The price is right too.. :rollside:
Yeah, you and Doug, you were no help trying to get him away from that boat :yuk: :p ........It was good finally meeting some of you and even more fun hearing Linda say "I am going to be in sooooo much trouble when I find Jason" Or, "Have you seen my husband?".....Hey Linda, instead I think I will put that in my signature :idea: We met a lot of cool people there and hopefully next time we can stay a little longer to party with some of you. :rollside: :rollside:

IN2-IN2MX
01-30-2006, 12:48 PM
Mondays suck :yuk: but hiya everyone :)

NOTALENT
01-30-2006, 12:50 PM
Yeah, you and Doug, you were no help trying to get him away from that boat :yuk: :p ........It was good finally meeting some of you and even more fun hearing Linda say "I am going to be in sooooo much trouble when I find Jason" Or, "Have you seen my husband?".....Hey Linda, instead I think I will put that in my signature :idea: We met a lot of cool people there and hopefully next time we can stay a little longer to party with some of you. :rollside: :rollside:
I posted this in the other Test Topic Thread as well.... :rollside:
Aquaboogies...you two ROCK!!! It was awesome meeting you two and hanging out...I hope you guys make it out for Pres day and memorial day. And hopefully by then you will have your NEW ORION being built!!! See you soon.
And I thought I was helping...just helping you two get a new boat... :crossx:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-30-2006, 12:59 PM
Ok, so you were in a brown tank top, I think. I was in the aqua shirt that said "I'm with Fun Bobby" at the DCB "bar" setup at the booth waiting for my man to get out of the 32. I saw you all over the place!! Too funny. :rollside:
Yep, that was me. What a bummer. I think we should all coordinate on what we are weraing next time so we can find each other. hahahah :p Sorry I missed ya. :(
Ms. Aquaboogie, have you seen my husband???? LOL! I cannot wait to hangout with you guys again!
xoxoxo

Ms. AquaBoogie1
01-30-2006, 01:01 PM
I posted this in the other Test Topic Thread as well.... :rollside:
Aquaboogies...you two ROCK!!! It was awesome meeting you two and hanging out...I hope you guys make it out for Pres day and memorial day. And hopefully by then you will have your NEW ORION being built!!! See you soon.
And I thought I was helping...just helping you two get a new boat... :crossx:
I know you were Brandon, it would be nice to have a new boat, however it would be much nicer to have a new HOUSE as well.......Who knows, Doug keeps putting that picture in my face enough we just might have one soon :rolleyes: :crossx:
We will definately be out there for Memorial Day(thanks Mel for the invite :) ) Since we have never been to Havasu, I know we will be in good hands :rollside:
Brandon, it was nice meeting you as well(you know I'm just giving you a bad time) :crossx:

redneckgirl
01-30-2006, 01:08 PM
I found him looking for a light!!!! That was so funny!!! It was nice to see you guys again... see ya at the Naci boat bash!!! :)
RNG

redneckgirl
01-30-2006, 01:12 PM
good morning every one
We do it every year Mike!!!! We left at 7:00AM got to the show about 10:30AM hung out had a couple drinks. Was on the road home about 4:30PM got home at 8:00PM. You should try it!!! :220v: :)
RNG

mike37
01-30-2006, 01:51 PM
We do it every year Mike!!!! We left at 7:00AM got to the show about 10:30AM hung out had a couple drinks. Was on the road home about 4:30PM got home at 8:00PM. You should try it!!! :220v: :)
RNG
guess I'm just not as dedicated a boater as you two :rollside:
glad you had fun now post some pics dammit :crossx: :D