PDA

View Full Version : Sangster - Camp Far West

Morg
08-22-2002, 11:26 AM
Sangy,
I am a most deffinatly for CFW this Saturday. Bring that orange thing out their & let's run'em. I'm pretty sure I can distract Cole Man away long enough to get the baby blu beastie in the water, & lined up next to the orange streak. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Morg

Sangster
08-22-2002, 11:44 AM
I'm There, Rumor has it Coleman's installed "The Club" to keep people out of his boat........

smalls
08-22-2002, 12:01 PM
I wanna play, You guys gonna be there on Sunday??

TR4
08-22-2002, 12:08 PM
smalls:
I wanna play, You guys gonna be there on Sunday??Smalls, U in for the Coloma club Sat.

Sangster
08-22-2002, 12:12 PM
smalls:
I wanna play, You guys gonna be there on Sunday??Possibly, I may stick around...Or would it be better to meet on Sunday A.M.?? Craig, John, whats up....Saturday & Sunday OR Saturday OR Sunday.....You know my situation, so as long as there's water I'm good to go....well, almost always..Anybody else care to join us......

smalls
08-22-2002, 12:12 PM
WHAT CHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?? MIDGETS & SH!T??? ITS POSABLE :D :D :D

TR4
08-22-2002, 12:15 PM
smalls:
WHAT CHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?? MIDGETS & SH!T??? ITS POSABLE :D :D :D Same party as last year. Either that or Tahoe.

Cole Man II
08-22-2002, 12:15 PM
Smalls,
The plan so far is just for Saturday, all day. Hope you can make it. The crowd should be a little smaller and the water a little smoother.
Cole Man.

Morg
08-22-2002, 03:23 PM
Sangster:
smalls:
I wanna play, You guys gonna be there on Sunday??Possibly, I may stick around...Or would it be better to meet on Sunday A.M.?? Craig, John, whats up....Saturday & Sunday OR Saturday OR Sunday.....You know my situation, so as long as there's water I'm good to go....well, almost always..Anybody else care to join us......Sangster, Smalls.
I am good for either day. I will talk to Cole Man. to see what's up. I'm thinking he is set for Saturday. Since I am boatless right now I am going to get my flat bottom fix. I need to follow the Cole Man.
Morg

smalls
08-22-2002, 05:02 PM
I'm gonna pass, I have a wedding on Saturday. SEE YA at Ming,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Sangster
08-22-2002, 06:34 PM
smalls:
I'm gonna pass, I have a wedding on Saturday. SEE YA at Ming,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Does this mean you're gonna be there Sunday.....

Sangster
08-22-2002, 06:45 PM
Morg, Hey rumor has it coleman is clamping on the ole left turn signal for ya.....See you Sat a.m.

Morg
08-22-2002, 07:27 PM
Sangster,
Just got off the phone with Cole Man, we are on for Sunday. Paul boats may also make an aperance. Let me know Sunday is still good for you.
Smalls,
Come out & play on Sunday. wink wink
BTW- Can't wait to have Cole Man in a cove waiting for water, while I churn & burn around him. Where did Morg Go? Anwser: don't worry he'l be back. :p
See ya'll on Sunday a.m.
Morg,

Sangster
08-23-2002, 06:37 AM
Sunday sounds good too....

Sangster
08-23-2002, 06:41 AM
Coleman II, Did you get your gears yet....

Cole Man II
08-23-2002, 07:18 AM
No gears yet. I am still hopefull that I can get a set in the box before winter. I am planning to order one of those pullers from Super Dave. Have you had any luck locating a set of 15's?
Sunday is fine for me, see you there.
Cole Man

Sangster
08-23-2002, 07:37 AM
I haven't got mine yet either. I think Dave ordered them at the same time....What sizes are the prop shaft couplers, need a long one.. bring them with you if its not to much trouble..Jeff might make it up Sunday with his boat.. :cool:

Cole Man II
08-23-2002, 07:57 AM
I have the original steel coupler that came with my boat (1-in.), I think it is a little longer than the coupler Jeff has been using. I also have an aluminum coupler that I got from V-drive Tom a few years ago. The aluminum coupler is real nice, but it needs a larger than normal key which I do not have.
Who else may be coming on Sunday?
Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, Be There!

Sangster
08-23-2002, 09:06 AM
We'll I'm gonna be there rain or shine..To tell ya the truth, My father inlaw is in & out of the Hospital,He's like in his 90s, which keeps the wife very busy dealing with that & My Daughter tells me "this morning" that she's getting married in Reno "This Weekend". There's never a dull moment around here.....AnyhootHas Paul signed on / log on yet..Look for "TUNNEL VISION"

Morg
08-23-2002, 09:37 AM
Day's of our Sangsters lives.
Sorry to here about your father in law.
Let me know if you need me to inact a covert operation at the weading chapel. :rolleyes:
I have not seen our friend Paul yet.
See ya on Sunday.
BTW, Let me know if you are coming up for the ceremony.
Morg

Sangster
08-23-2002, 10:59 AM
Well, here's the deal...They were planning to have it in January, But for Health Ins. reasons They have to be married before that.So it's jest a formality for now.. Then they do the real thing in January... I told them I'll make a cerimonial pass for them Sunday A.M.
And as far as the father in-law goes..he's been dieing for three years now. He's not going anywhere this weekend, I hope....