PDA

View Full Version : Hi, Im Chris Hansen.

beaverretriever
02-06-2007, 08:15 PM
Man, that show never gets old. It's on right now. If you don't know what I'm talking about (To Catch a Predator)... What a bunch of F-N loser sickos.
It's like watching an arc welder; you know its bad for you, but you still watch.
If I was Chris Hansen, I would say "Hi" then kick the idiots in the balls. :mad:

RitcheyRch
02-07-2007, 05:06 AM
Awesome show and showing the world that there are sickos in it. I missed last nights episode.

buzzaro
02-07-2007, 09:07 AM
Did you see the one where the guy showed up for the second time? His case from the first arrest is still pending. The guy seems like hes got some definate mental issues (Not that the rest dont....)

OutCole'd
02-07-2007, 09:08 AM
Did you see the one where the guy showed up for the second time? His case from the first arrest is still pending. The guy seems like hes got some definate mental issues (Not that the rest dont....)
Saw that one. Scary shit!!!!!

HocusPocus
02-07-2007, 09:16 AM
when you see the amount of pervs going to those houses each and every show its enough to scare anyone with kids at home. i like the part where these guys know they are screwed and start to panic.. of course each and everyone of them states that they were not planning on "doing anything" with the girl. :mad:

Jyruiz
02-07-2007, 09:20 AM
Damn, I missed it.:mad:

buzzaro
02-07-2007, 09:33 AM
when you see the amount of pervs going to those houses each and every show its enough to scare anyone with kids at home. i like the part where these guys know they are screwed and start to panic.. of course each and everyone of them states that they were not planning on "doing anything" with the girl. :mad:
You also see them have 2nd thoughts before they go in ,only cause they think they might get caught, but go in anyway. Even the guy that heard the decoys walkie talkie went in.

charlyox
02-07-2007, 09:38 AM
I like the one where a Dr. shows up and gets busted and then starts crying like a biotch

EmpirE231
02-07-2007, 10:38 AM
is it on a regular schedule? or only here and there? what chanel on direct tv? I'm still new to the whole TV thing :D

SB
02-07-2007, 10:46 AM
Saw it, sad that those pervs are truly unable to control themselves, worse than pipeheads, they should probably never be let out of prison.

HocusPocus
02-07-2007, 11:13 AM
is it on a regular schedule? or only here and there? what chanel on direct tv? I'm still new to the whole TV thing :D
its a news program on NBC called Dateline which comes on every week i believe but its not always about these stings which are called "to catch a predator". here is a link to their website where you can watch some of the show.
To Catch A Predator (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10912603/)
You also see them have 2nd thoughts before they go in ,only cause they think they might get caught, but go in anyway. Even the guy that heard the decoys walkie talkie went in.
i know what you mean.. its like they just can't resist the temptation and have to go in.. then they say, "i knew it was a set up".. duh!