PDA

View Full Version : White and silver Carrera 257??

blender over
02-07-2007, 10:19 AM
Ive seen it in here, who's is it and is it still 4 sale?
Was it ever 4 sale?

BoatFloating
02-07-2007, 10:56 AM
Was it ever 4 sale?
Your description doesn't give us much to work on.
If you're talking about the one with a good size motor called Pure Platinum. It used to belong to Mitch that owns Acrylic Designs and John B in Havasu is the new owner. I'm not sure if he's selling it. ??????

BADBLOWN572
02-07-2007, 11:41 AM
Was it ever 4 sale?
I too believe that you are talking about "Pure Platinum." It was owned by Mitch and is now owned by Michelle and John Bravada. John goes by Warlock25 and Michelle goes by Ms. Havasu. :)

Mr.Havasu
02-07-2007, 08:30 PM
It was for sale a little over a year ago when we bought it. Still has less then 100 hours on it. Runs great. We added a bimini and upgraded the stereo and added the billet speaker covers etc.
We love it but as you know everything is always for sale. PM us if you are seriously looking for this boat or if you have any questions in general about this carrera or set up.
John

BoatFloating
02-07-2007, 09:20 PM
It was for sale a little over a year ago when we bought it. Still has less then 100 hours on it. Runs great. We added a bimini and upgraded the stereo and added the billet speaker covers etc.
We love it but as you know everything is always for sale. PM us if you are seriously looking for this boat or if you have any questions in general about this carrera or set up.
John
John, by far one of the nicer Carrera's

blender over
02-08-2007, 07:36 AM
Your description doesn't give us much to work on.
If you're talking about the one with a good size motor called Pure Platinum. It used to belong to Mitch that owns Acrylic Designs and John B in Havasu is the new owner. I'm not sure if he's selling it. ??????
Thats the boat.
Thanks

blender over
02-08-2007, 08:01 AM
John
Thanks my buddie was interested in this boat when it was 4sale a while back and still is:idea:

Ms.Havasu
02-08-2007, 08:48 AM
Just have your friend pm us or give us a call on John's cell 928/486-3832.
I'll try and attach a couple of pictures.

Ms.Havasu
02-08-2007, 08:52 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/522/2605cat3.jpg

blender over
02-08-2007, 09:59 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/522/2605cat3.jpg
Beautiful, got any pics of the motor and details?:)

phebus
02-08-2007, 10:07 AM
Beautifull boat, but even more beautifull in person. When the boat is in the sun, it comes alive, and the silver takes on a goldish, bonze glow as the light reflects off the different angles.
Probably my favoite gel I have ever seen on a Carrera.

blender over
02-08-2007, 10:29 AM
Beautifull boat, but even more beautifull in person. When the boat is in the sun, it comes alive, and the silver takes on a goldish, bonze glow as the light reflects off the different angles.
What about mine, i got that SD charger/tribal/flame/indian arrow head/took off the tape too soon look.. LOL
What speeds do you see out of your deck carrera?

BoatFloating
02-08-2007, 10:32 AM
Pretty sure it's paint Skippy....

BADBLOWN572
02-08-2007, 10:41 AM
I KNOW it is paint. The way I know is that when it popped from the mold I was right there and it didn't come out with flames. ;) :D

BoatFloating
02-08-2007, 12:21 PM
I KNOW it is paint. The way I know is that when it popped from the mold I was right there and it didn't come out with flames. ;) :D
Hey retard........ Look who I qouted... Man you Parker guys need to get a refill on the brain cells.....:eek:

riverbound
02-08-2007, 12:26 PM
Think He was refering to your "pretty sure" ;) I guess they dont teach reading comprehension on D-row ;)

BoatFloating
02-08-2007, 12:54 PM
Think He was refering to your "pretty sure" ;) I guess they dont teach reading comprehension on D-row ;)
Coming from another Parker guy I take that as a compliment. Reading comprehension is based on correct puncutation and good structrue ( I have none of).
See , if he'd quoted phebus then it would of made more sense but he didn't. So just because you guys down in the fish bowl can read each others minds and when you roll out of bed with each other and know what he wants for breakfast doesn't mean the rest of us retards know what I KNOW! means....;) :D
I love C,T&R's is coming back alive..... Just needed some good Rayson Craft smack and the Parker Allstars to come back strong......

phebus
02-08-2007, 01:02 PM
What about mine, i got that SD charger/tribal/flame/indian arrow head/took off the tape too soon look.. LOL
What speeds do you see out of your deck carrera?
Summer 64-65ish, winter 68-69ish, but if it had painted graphics, instead of gel, I'm sure it would be a little faster. :D

blender over
02-08-2007, 01:11 PM
Summer 64-65ish, winter 68-69ish, but if it had painted graphics, instead of gel, I'm sure it would be a little faster. :D
LMFAO
496ho right?

phebus
02-08-2007, 02:04 PM
LMFAO
496ho right?
Yes, and running a Bravo 1 prop that was labbed, and repitched to 25. Fastest I have ever had it was 70.1 on gps, but I haven't been able to see it again.

BoatFloating
02-08-2007, 04:43 PM
Can you Carrera lovers get a room.:eek:

blender over
02-08-2007, 05:16 PM
Can you Carrera lovers get a room.:eek:
EZ whacker boy!!! LOL
Are your wind screens mounted on top of your dash or on on top of the deck? I just bought some not sure on the correct mounting place:confused:

blender over
02-08-2007, 05:20 PM
Yes, and running a Bravo 1 prop that was labbed, and repitched to 25. Fastest I have ever had it was 70.1 on gps, but I haven't been able to see it again.
Ive got the same prop with the same mods done, fastest ive seen is 73.4 GPS 2 people 1/2 tanks.
Took the defusers out of the exhaust:eek: Been told it give a mph or so:) Hevent GPS it sence.

BoatFloating
02-08-2007, 07:29 PM
EZ whacker boy!!! LOL
Are your wind screens mounted on top of your dash or on on top of the deck? I just bought some not sure on the correct mounting place:confused:
Mine are are the dash not the deck... They're great too.

Biglue
02-09-2007, 07:42 PM
EZ whacker boy!!! LOL
Put them on your sponsons Trev. :D

Relaxalot
02-09-2007, 10:53 PM
2001 Carrera Deck , Alpine stereo, direct ipod, amp, Ron's billet speaker and deck covers, remote, shower, 454 mag 385 HP, Dana hydraulic hatch, reinforced bimini, 65mph, Extreme trailer new tires, well maintained, detailed, garaged. 59K

Relaxalot
02-12-2007, 03:39 PM
The price on my Carrerra is reduced to 55K. I want it gone so I can buy a new rig.
thanks,
Dan