PDA

View Full Version : Grow up guys

blondie#1
03-20-2003, 07:25 PM
I think whoever pulled that prank, had better grow-up. Only children will go that far. That was cruel and uncalled for, to set someone up like that, just to see if he'll fall for it. It really wasn't funny and I don't see you (whoever you are)liking it one bit to have mud thrown at you and then get innocent people involved with out them knowing what's going on. I'm really not impressed with this mentality. I hope others don't stoop to this level. It's time to move on.
jawdrop burningm cry devil

GofastRacer
03-20-2003, 07:29 PM
I'll go along with that!.. :)

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-20-2003, 07:32 PM
I agree!!! what do you think "Player"???

videoking211
03-20-2003, 08:46 PM
Heres what i think v-drive :D . Blondebombshell you obviously dont know who your sticking up for eek! . V-dive is the saddam hussein of pranks :cool: . and Im a male Im not supposed to grow up devil . By the way get a refill before you state your oppinion next time Blonde. idea

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-20-2003, 10:27 PM
Player, I can take a Prank as well as dish em out but... leading me to belittle a third party (who isnt around to defend or speak for himself is WRONG!!!) I never would have slammed Paully like that without being provoked!!! I think YOU need to apologize to him!! I guarantee he will here of and then see this!!! Sure, I mess with people in our end-of-year banquet videos but they are mostly viewed by a small/close family of racers!!! By slinging mudd at my River-Rats Video your messing with my business!!! Not Cool!!! I Know Ive never slammed your business!!! Come on dude lets keep this type of fun in the family not on a widely read Forum such as this!!! Call me if you want to talk!!! wink Video Jerk!!

CircleJerk
03-21-2003, 12:46 AM
When I though up my name for this site, I tried to be funny and entertaining since I had enjoyed the wealth of knowledge and was definitely entertained! So why not, contribute what I could and share some boat shortcuts and experiences with the Newbies. In addition, I desperately wanted to label myself as one who is a BIG fan of flats & especially fond of circle boat racing but at the same time forewarn folks that sometimes I say things I should'nt. In other words, I can be a Jerk. After reading the 'LameKing211' posts and character assasinations flung at Jerry, I had to take two days to cool off and then realized I have mis-named myself!
You LameKing are the real 'Circle Jerk'! That is if you really race SS boats! I for one have always realized that our Nostalgia Series is minor league compared to the SSRS but our {Robin & Boyd} desire to create another affordable, safe, and exciting class was strong! Then we met someone you may know and due to his SSRS knowledge and friendship we succeeded and are still inspired by him to this day! His name: Mr. Lance Faulkner! I wonder what he might have thought about your JG slamming? They were the best of friends I'm sure you know!
We now are both relieved and quite happy to belong to the Minor league of circle boat racing especially now that I know the SSRS has a REAL JERK like you! Long live circle boat racing with or without the likes of you!......mInOrJeRk smile_sp
ps: Jerry, your videos are the best we've seen anywhere, we couldnt make the winter without them! Thankyou

blondie#1
03-21-2003, 09:34 AM
videoking211:
Heres what i think v-drive :D . Blondebombshell you obviously dont know who your sticking up for eek! . V-dive is the saddam hussein of pranks :cool: . and Im a male Im not supposed to grow up devil . By the way get a refill before you state your oppinion next time Blonde. idea There are pranks that don't hurt anyone and then there are pranks that are just uncalled for. I'll stick up for jg anytime. I'm aware of pranks that he pulls. But, I've never ever seen him pull one this bad on anyone. I'll say my peace anytime I feel like it. You guys do and I don't believe in double standards for anyone. Let's play fair.

blondie#1
03-21-2003, 11:24 AM
You GO GIRL! Opps, I'm on her smile_sp site again.....it's the JeRk in me I guess! {my site is down again Dear} smile_sp :confused: Hey you just cheered for yourself!