PDA

View Full Version : God I miss my V-drive!!!!

DUCKY
04-06-2003, 08:26 PM
I am borrowing a beat up old jetboat until my motor is done. It's a very poor riding 17footer with a 455olds and berkeley. It takes wide open to get it on plane, and 3/4 throttle to keep it there. It tops out at a mind blowing 46 mph at 4500rpm, and used twice as much fuel as my boat does, in less time. God I miss my boat!!!

GofastRacer
04-06-2003, 08:50 PM
Live and learn huh! :rolleyes: :D

04-06-2003, 09:39 PM
Ducky, your preachin' to the choir here. Why don't you go over the the jet board and tell them? eek! :D :D

LVjetboy
04-07-2003, 01:05 AM
That jet's shot in the head. No wonder it's a loaner. But if you wanna do some learning and see what a real jet can do, maybe we can hook up this summer...
...you'll have to do a bit more than 85 :)
jer

Sangster
04-07-2003, 06:12 AM
058:
Ducky, your preachin' to the choir here. Why don't you go over the the jet board and tell them? eek! :D :D AMEN Brother... :D :D

04-07-2003, 09:38 AM
LVjetboy:
...you'll have to do a bit more than 85 :)
jer Shouldn't be a problem...no problem at all :D :D :D

ACCEPTENCE
04-07-2003, 11:51 AM
DUCKY:
I am borrowing a beat up old jetboat until my motor is done. It's a very poor riding 17footer with a 455olds and berkeley. It takes wide open to get it on plane, and 3/4 throttle to keep it there. It tops out at a mind blowing 46 mph at 4500rpm, and used twice as much fuel as my boat does, in less time. God I miss my boat!!! At 46mph and 4500rpm, your on the water. How bad could it really be??? Fun is good to have...

DUCKY
04-07-2003, 08:59 PM
That is the ONLY good thing I can say. It DID get me out on the water, but thats about it!, and jet boy, I know it's a bad example of a squirtboat. I have driven and ridden in some really fast ones, but this thing is pretty close to the average for a jet. This is the kind of boat that you see on the beach and ask the guy how fast it is, and he say "about 75" and you beat him with a 50 mph outboard!

LVjetboy
04-08-2003, 02:06 AM
Ok Ducky,
I've been a jet-boater for quite awhile now, and my first jet was your "average" jet boat for the day. A low profile but heavy shallow v Beis with gold metal flake. A dogged out 429 ford, ratty carb. Sounded cool but did 55. Bass boats ate me alive. That was back in 1983. Wow, has it been 20 years?
Since then jets have actually improved on the average. Not nearly as much as they should in my opinion, but that's another issue.
Being a jet guy thru and thru, I follow the numbers pretty close. On "average" jets are now running about 65 with quite a few over that. Way over that. It's no longer rare to see a well setup 18' jet with a good hull approaching 80's with moderate power and a good pump. I can give you examples of quite a few running in the 65-75 mph range...once rare.
So like I said, your loaner is a complete dog, not worthy of representing the breed.
And I'm relying not only on forum info but HBM tests to draw that conclusion. I've subscribed to HBM since about 91 and have a good feel for how jet speeds have progressed from magazine articles as well. So I'd have to say that 45 mph is far from average...by about 20 mph. ESPECIALLY for a 17 footer!?!
I've got the numbers to prove it. In fact, since I started tracking forum numbers awhile ago (being a numbers kinda guy), I now have top speeds for 68 jetters (and 4 v-drivers?) who frequent these boards, so I can guarantee you the 45 mph you're runnin' in that 17' loaner is FAR slower than average. In fact, embarassing for whoever owns it.
As for the bogus claims of that jet/v/ob/io guy on the beach who says 75 but gets beat by 50? Well, that guy won't be me, of that you can be sure. This is one jet guy who can back up his numbers...one the beach, on the water, or on the net. And if you meet me on the water and race me...don't be surprise to see the results posted here too.
You may be preaching to the choir...but this here ain't no choir boy... :) :)
LVjetboy
[ April 08, 2003, 03:32 AM: Message edited by: LVjetboy ]

76biesmeyer
04-08-2003, 02:57 AM
Now lets talk about V-Drives!!!! pig_flyi

LVjetboy
04-08-2003, 03:02 AM
Speaking of a Bies. Ya, let's talk v-drives. I could use a few more v-drive speeds (real numbers only please) to add to my collection.
jer

Sangster
04-08-2003, 06:23 AM
Pumpin'in Lv...So what are your #s.. :confused:

BILLY.B
04-08-2003, 07:01 AM
LVjetboy:
Speaking of a Bies. Ya, let's talk v-drives. I could use a few more v-drive speeds (real numbers only please) to add to my collection.
jer WOW, someone got up on the wrong side of the bed eek! . I've found that if you have to BRAG about how fast your boat is it usually isn't. Now I personally could care less, but I'm sure there are some v-drives that will be attending Needles or CFW that would be glad to break you off a piece :D . And if you kick ASS you kick ASS, it's all in good fun. RIGHT?? :cool:

Hud
04-08-2003, 07:13 AM
Billy, check your pm's from last week :D

04-08-2003, 08:27 AM
What Billy said....Jjjeeeeessss, LVjetboy...lighten up, Ducky was just makin' a commment. You get your panties in a bunch easily, don't you? Its all about fun and if you have fun with your boat who are we to argue? wink :D

Blown 472
04-08-2003, 08:34 AM
Maybe LV could trailer his new motored boat out to cfw for fathers day??

Her454
04-08-2003, 08:40 AM
LV, watch out..your messin with the V-Drivers again.....you know they cant take a joke and "inflate" their numbers..... :D

04-08-2003, 09:28 AM
Her454:
LV, watch out..your messin with the V-Drivers again.....you know they cant take a joke and "inflate" their numbers..... :D ...Hey now!! V-drivers inflate numbers? Not a chance, no way no how! :D

Her454
04-08-2003, 09:40 AM
058:
..Hey now!! V-drivers inflate numbers? Not a chance, no way no how! :D Oh and I forgot to mention they're all in denial too. :D

Kindsvater Flat
04-08-2003, 09:59 AM
Her454:
.....cant take a joke...... :D I thought some of us were pretty damn funny! :D

04-08-2003, 10:01 AM
Denial....isn't that a de-river in de-Africa?

Her454
04-08-2003, 10:21 AM
Kindsvater Flat:
Her454:
.....cant take a joke...... :D I thought some of us were pretty damn funny! :D .....as a barrel of monkeys...... :D And yes, K-Flat.....I "can take a joke", we ALL know that. :D

Blown 472
04-08-2003, 10:24 AM
Her454:
Kindsvater Flat:
Her454:
.....cant take a joke...... :D I thought some of us were pretty damn funny! :D .....as a barrel of monkeys...... :D And yes, K-Flat.....I "can take a joke", we ALL know that. :D Question is can Kflat deal with tha smack down that is coming??
and why is LV always surfing the v drive forum??

Her454
04-08-2003, 10:25 AM
058:
Denial....isn't that a de-river in de-Africa? Yep, ask de - Jungleboy, Im sure he's driven it in his J E T.
eek!

Her454
04-08-2003, 10:28 AM
Blown 472:
and why is LV always surfing the v drive forum?? Lookin at all the pretty pictures and colors.....
and keepin track of numbers. :D

ACCEPTENCE
04-08-2003, 11:17 AM
LVjetboy:
Ok Ducky,
I've been a jet-boater for quite awhile now, and my first jet was your "average" jet boat for the day. A low profile but heavy shallow v Beis with gold metal flake. A dogged out 429 ford, ratty carb. Sounded cool but did 55. Bass boats ate me alive. That was back in 1983. Wow, has it been 20 years?
Since then jets have actually improved on the average. Not nearly as much as they should in my opinion, but that's another issue.
Being a jet guy thru and thru, I follow the numbers pretty close.
I've got the numbers to prove it.
As for the bogus claims of that jet/v/ob/io guy on the beach who says 75 but gets beat by 50? Well, that guy won't be me, of that you can be sure. This is one jet guy who can back up his numbers...one the beach, on the water, or on the net. And if you meet me on the water and race me...don't be surprise to see the results posted here too.
You may be preaching to the choir...but this here ain't no choir boy... :) :)
LVjetboy Good morning Mr. LVjetboy,
After reading you post, I'm hoping you will be able to make the one hour twenty minute tow down to Needles from Vegas.
I will provide you a gps and even some competition to run ya. This way you can back up your numbers ""on the beach, on the water and even on the net"". Everyone will be watching and no one will be able to dispute your claims then...now will they???
See you there...showing the factual numbers.
Needles V-Drive Bash, April 27 - May 4th, www.needlesmarina.com (http://www.needlesmarina.com)

LVjetboy
04-08-2003, 12:24 PM
I like keeping track of all you guys...and gals. :)
Acceptance, Good morning to you too. Thanks for the offer. I've already got GPS and post pics of my GPS runs from time to time. And I think few have ever disputed my claims.
Billy B and 058,
Relax guys. No panties in a bunch on this end. I know Ducky's just making a comment. I like Ducky, I think he's cool...at least he and Kindsvater shared their numbers. And that's what I'm doing, just making comments from a jetters perspective...that and fishing for numbers :)
Sangster, always happy to share,
My best w/o Nos still 83.6 mph...on my stock 454 with an estimated 410 correct hp. Since you wouldn't loan me your 750 hp engine, I traded that 454 for a Dart 540, pro-filer heads, Demon carbs...etc, etc. My builder estimated 780-800 hp...to be dyno'd next month. Now the fun part.
If the engine puts out 780 corrected, and only 700 at Lake Mead (where I run) that's still 300-350 more hp than what took me to 83.6 mph.
JPC (Jet Performance Calculator) estimates my new speed: 105 mph.
And that's w/o my 150 shot Nos.
So I'll still be slower than 058...assuming his 115 mph is accurate...but I'll be knocking on his door :)
Now don't take this wrong BillyB. I know what you're talking about but I don't fit into that, "if you don't got it you brag about it" mold. You can bet I won't claim 105 until you see a picture of my GPS run posted here. And if it's only 99.5 (I'd be bummed) but you'll see that posted too.
Of course running the lake is way better than just talking about running. Since my jet is engine-less right now, all I got is talk. But I'll be looking forward to running some v's soon...
jer

Thunderbutt
04-08-2003, 02:29 PM
You know what stops all of the bullshit about how fast the boats go. BRING THE PINK SLIP
What is the JPC? What are the numbers?

Sangerboy
04-08-2003, 06:08 PM
Her454:
LV, watch out..your messin with the V-Drivers again.....you know they cant take a joke and "inflate" their numbers..... :D The only thing I ever inflated was....Oh well, never mind..... that was a long time ago :o

DUCKY
04-08-2003, 07:36 PM
I wish there was a calculator that would add 20mph to my boat with 150hp! If I had a Benji, I would bet that the 150 shot of juice get the jet boy to 92, but not over 95.

Sangster
04-08-2003, 07:50 PM
DUCKY:
I wish there was a calculator that would add 20mph to my boat with 150hp! If I had a Benji, I would bet that the 150 shot of juice get the jet boy to 92, but not over 95. Damn Ducky, You sure know how to stir up these jetboaters... :D :D

04-08-2003, 07:57 PM
Sangster:
DUCKY:
I wish there was a calculator that would add 20mph to my boat with 150hp! If I had a Benji, I would bet that the 150 shot of juice get the jet boy to 92, but not over 95. Damn Ducky, You sure know how to stir up these jetboaters... :D :D Yeah, and on our board no less. He didn't even have to go the the Jet "Cave" to stir 'em up. argue
[ April 08, 2003, 08:58 PM: Message edited by: 058 ]

Her454
04-08-2003, 08:03 PM
Heres the Prop Guys Formula for calculating speed..
GPS actual speed x 4
Divide that number by # of boats racing
Add 10 to 25 mph depending on Prop pitch
x that by 5 for custom paint
Add 75mph to that figure if intoxicated
and x that figure by 10 if behind the keyboard. :D :D

malcolm
04-08-2003, 08:18 PM
Actually he did try it in "Jets", we just didn't go for it. :D

LVjetboy
04-08-2003, 09:01 PM
Ducky, read my post one more time :) The added 300-350 hp on the engine gets me 23 mph according to JPC...not the 150 Nos shot. That'll be right around 105 <conservative> And I like to be conservative since I'm posting predictions before the facts on a forum with a memory like an elephant. How many have done that?
The 150 shot good for about 8-10 more...but if I'm already going 105 w/o Nos, then I'm not not sure I'll care, and I'm not claiming the 150 shot will get me to 115. Maybe 110? At those speed just a guess...I'm sure setup and hull drag throws in a big unknown. I may chicken out once I top 100. Chances are, the Nos'll just be for show at the dock. Don't want to hurt my engine.
As for the JPC, well, it's a tool for predicting jet speed with power upgrades. Works better than the prop speed calculators I've seen. This because it uses a measured drag reference point instead of bogus fudge factors based on hull type, length and prop slip factor. Slip factor...who knows that? 8%, 10%, 15% makes a big difference but how do you really know slip? I've heard some say 10% is reasonable, but what can you really know? I say, you prop guys should come up with a speed calculator based on a drag reference point. That way, you can eliminate most of the guess work with hull drag and prop slip. But that's a whole 'nother topic. :)
jer

Blown 472
04-09-2003, 04:57 AM
Lv I think your (conservative) 105 is off base, you look at the boat Jack builds, 1200 give or take some hp to run 135. That is only 30 mph faster than yours might be, some how I am not seeing the number with 700 hp. :D

RaysonKid
04-09-2003, 06:33 AM
The V-drive vs. Jet debate....
Print all the numbers you want.
Just Shut-up, Load it up, Take it to the lake and prove yourself.

Sangster
04-09-2003, 06:36 AM
I'm thinkin' 700hp will be knockin' at the door if Everything else is right...You can build all the ponies you want, if the hull & pump are not right your pissin' in the wind........Good luck LV wink wink

bt273
04-09-2003, 07:41 AM
Sangster:
I'm thinkin' 700hp will be knockin' at the door if Everything else is right...You can build all the ponies you want, if the hull & pump are not right your pissin' in the wind........Good luck LV wink wink Thats what I am saying, if your set up is wrong,IT WILL NOT MATTER!!! and about #'s, these are from the little white slips from lake ming,
React: 0.098
ET:8.992
MPH:117.2486
That was Nov. 16, 02, with my 750-800 hp engine,
Dimarco hull.

RaysonKid
04-09-2003, 08:07 AM
Besides,
With a jet boat isn't it more about Torque then Horsepower ?????

old rigger
04-09-2003, 09:25 AM
Shoot LV, I'll race ya for pinks. I got a 65 Howard with an old FE for power. Not making even half the power you're gonna have. It's even got ugly orange flake on it.
Drag your boat out to Long Beach and we'll run 2 laps to Catalina and back. No stops for gas. We gotta run early in the morning though, that chop after 9am would really kill my little flatie. What do you say?
On second thought, what would I do with another jet? Lets race for something else. You can pick that.
Actually I think your boats gonna be pretty cool. Definitly fast, that's for sure. But I don't see the changes in speed you're talking about in jets. At least not what's comming from the stock factory jets. That's never gonna change. I've been party to meetings where our shop threatened to pull advertising in certain evaluations that the mags were doing unless the numbers were fudged on our jets when it came to top speed. It happens all the time. Those evaluation results along with that JPC thing aren't worth the paper they're printed on. Nice to look at, good for selling boats and hardware, that's just about it. The advertising dollar is mightier than any bolt on, go-fast item. The only calculator that matters is the hull you're working on at the time. All the theory and data in the world can't factor in all the varibles that are out there. Hull weigh, condition of bottom, drivers weigh, drivers skill, HP, or lack of HP. The list is endless. Your boats gonna haul ass, but that's always been the case with big HP, not something that's happened just over the last few decades.
Heck, the first v-bottom jet ever made ran 68 and change. That was in the mid 60's, running a set up where only the nozel stuck out past the transom. I don't see any big changes except for the massive amounts of HP guys are now running. Hell, Rated X ticked off more than one 170 mph run 25 years ago before Billy H flipped it. I don't know, but what are the top fuel jets running now? My guess would be not much more than what X and 'going places' ran back then. The advances have been in engines not jet designs. That 45 mph the duck is using isn't too far off of what jets ran out of the factory with a weak suck olds in it, 50-55. Shit, a tune-up and ditching his cooler full of beer would put him right back in with the jet pack.
Let me know when you want to run to the Island.
[ April 09, 2003, 10:34 AM: Message edited by: old rigger ]

LVjetboy
04-10-2003, 06:46 PM
Blown 472,
1200 hp corrected to standard temperature and pressure? For my hull the JPC says with 1220 hp @ 7100 rpm = 135 mph. Not far off? That with a calibrated Berkeley impeller curve. (Beta version of JPC...not yet released)
Of course I'm not claiming 135, or even 105. Not until you see my GPS. But my "estimate"...as in not claiming but estimating before proof, is 105 mph by JPC. Setup is important especially for big hp changes. And we all know the faster you go, the more the mph curve levels off. The JPC accounts for drag taper-off by a drag reference point and typical jet curves.
So you not "seeing 105 mph with 700 hp" no problem. I'm guessing you also don't think a jet could do 83.6 mph with a typical 410 corrected hp BBC? What do you think? A lot less than 780 hp corrected but no biggy. Corrected and actual hp two different things...
I'm posted before the fact because I'm pretty confident I can do that. This'll be a forum first if I'm right.
The headline reads, "LVjetboy claims 105 mph with new engine...falls short." The fine print reads, "Blown 472 says, "bullshit" ...claiming JPC numbers over-inflated..."
If so then you're welcome to say, "I told you so" :) :)
jer

RaysonKid
04-10-2003, 07:15 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DUCKY
04-10-2003, 10:37 PM
Wow this thread got out of hand! eek! Sorry jetboy, I just realized my mistake with the different engine vs. NOS. And yes, I tried to stir the pot on the "Dark Side" (Jet forum) It didn't work. The only reason it worked over here is because JetBoy has Prop Envy! Good night, see you all at the lake this summer. :D
[ April 10, 2003, 11:39 PM: Message edited by: DUCKY ]

Blown 472
04-11-2003, 04:39 AM
LVjetboy:
Blown 472,
1200 hp corrected to standard temperature and pressure? For my hull the JPC says with 1220 hp @ 7100 rpm = 135 mph. Not far off? That with a calibrated Berkeley impeller curve. (Beta version of JPC...not yet released)
Of course I'm not claiming 135, or even 105. Not until you see my GPS. But my "estimate"...as in not claiming but estimating before proof, is 105 mph by JPC. Setup is important especially for big hp changes. And we all know the faster you go, the more the mph curve levels off. The JPC accounts for drag taper-off by a drag reference point and typical jet curves.
So you not "seeing 105 mph with 700 hp" no problem. I'm guessing you also don't think a jet could do 83.6 mph with a typical 410 corrected hp BBC? What do you think? A lot less than 780 hp corrected but no biggy. Corrected and actual hp two different things...
I'm posted before the fact because I'm pretty confident I can do that. This'll be a forum first if I'm right.
The headline reads, "LVjetboy claims 105 mph with new engine...falls short." The fine print reads, "Blown 472 says, "bullshit" ...claiming JPC numbers over-inflated..."
If so then you're welcome to say, "I told you so" :) :)
jer Okie dokie, holding my breath until I pass out. :D

LVjetboy
04-12-2003, 03:01 AM
RaysonKid,
You can bet I'll load it up, take it to the lake and prove it...as soon as the engine's ready. Until then, it's fun to talk numbers. Hp vs Q? For a jet it all about Hp if you care about top speed. Don't know how that works for the v guys.
Sangster,
Thanks. And a good setup for 400 hp no guarantee of a good setup for 700 hp. But I'm thinking not far off.
OldRigger,
You wanna race me with a heavy howard and 400 hp? Catalina? Aren't there sharks and whales out there? :D
I think you're right, stock jet stuff rarely changes. So not much improvement there. But the tuners are bumping the average I think. As well as the jet boat communities knowlege of how to make jets faster. So overall, speeds going up. How much hp did that first ever v bottom jet running 68 mph have? At one time a 70+ mph lake jet pretty rare...not so rare now.
As for the top fuel barrier. Is that a limit of the stock design? As in pump size? Surely there's a limit to the hp you can feed into a typical Berkeley before you force the pump to operate over design. How fast would've Going Place gone with a pump sized 10 or 20 % larger to take advantage of the hp? That would be interesting to know.
As for paper and the JPC...I'm a big fan of design and analysis. The JPC's not paper, but if you know how to use it right, it makes figuring jet performance a heck of a lot easier. In the end, with all the variables you mentioned, testing's the only way to know for sure. But theory and analysis can narrow the "testing" down to the most likely answers...less trial and error to get to the same place.
So I don't expect everyone to buy into this geek stuff now. But when that new engine drives my jet to 105 mph...as predicted by JPC? Then maybe? :)
Or it could just be dumb luck :D
jer

RaysonKid
04-12-2003, 06:51 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by LVjetboy:
[QB] RaysonKid,
"You can bet I'll load it up, take it to the lake and prove it...as soon as the engine's ready. Until then, it's fun to talk numbers. Hp vs Q? For a jet it all about Hp if you care about top speed. Don't know how that works for the v guys."
Jetlvr,
I thought Torque played a big factor in Jets.
Thats why the factories built and sold them with Big Fords and Oldsmobiles. They were High torque motors.
Its fun to talk numbers?????
Ok, Here are my numbers...
1962- The year of the Rayson Craft I am restoring.
16 - the length of the little sucker.
600 - what I have into it so far.
800- my targeted horsepower.(OK, Probably 450-500) wink
2- Years to completion.
462- number of sandpaper disc's it will take to strip the YUCK off the hull.
10,000- budget I plan to stay way under.
5- Custom kandy kolors I will apply to the hull.
4- Number of seats.
8- number of cylinders in the cast iron thingy.
105.38- Target speed. (Hell,Rayson Crafts were doing that in 1960).
732- number of BEERS that will be consumed, during the project.
and
48- The number of Jet boats that will be SPANKED and sent to the trailer...
Yep, Numbers are fun, I feel so much better.
[ April 12, 2003, 08:39 AM: Message edited by: RaysonKid ]

old rigger
04-12-2003, 07:27 AM
LV
400 hp in my Howard?!?!?!
I wish.
Yeah, there are sharks out there between here and Catalina. My dad used to run a tank farm for Penzoil for quite a few years and it is right down the pier from an open air fish market, in San Pedro. He called me one day and told me to bring my son down there to check something out, he was about 3 at the time. They had a big e-z up type of thing set up and a huge make shift tub under it. In the tub was a 20-21 foot great white that they caught half way between there and Catalina. Made a Biiiiiiig impression on my son. And me too.
I don't care how fast your jet is, with the thought of those big sharks out there you can be sure you won't lose me, I'll be stuck to your transom like glue! I also have a great whale story from out there involving an Advantage, (the Advantage lost) but that's for another time.
That first v-bottom jet was a 16' Tahiti that Schuster, Roger Weiman and the boys from Berkely rigged together. It was running a dual carbed 427 Ford side oiler, I don't know what the HP rating on those were back then, 058 would know for sure, but I think it was somewhere around 450-475? That was pretty fast for the time, mid 60's.

LVjetboy
04-13-2003, 12:18 AM
Interesting history Old Rigger. I'd love it if you guys with experience got together and put it in print and pictures. I'm thinking I'll pass on those sharks and salt water.
Rayson Kid, Good luck with your restore. And let me know when you're ready to spank this jet :D
jer

Kurtis500
04-13-2003, 06:46 AM
lvjetboy, weres your daddy? That guy has me rolling on the floor! :D :D :D

LVjetboy
04-13-2003, 01:21 PM
Last I heard he was over at your trailer doin' your mommy.
:D

Monkey Bung
04-13-2003, 04:18 PM
RaysonKid:
[QB] RaysonKid,
"You can bet I'll load it up, take it to the lake and prove it...as soon as the engine's ready. Until then, it's fun to talk numbers. Hp vs Q? For a jet it all about Hp if you care about top speed. Don't know how that works for the v guys."
Jetlvr,
I thought Torque played a big factor in Jets.
Thats why the factories built and sold them with Big Fords and Oldsmobiles. They were High torque motors.
2- Years to completion.
4- Number of seats.
and
Thanks :D ONLY 732 BEERS.....IN 2 YEARS!!!!........Light wieght...j/k :D :D :D

Tunnel Vision 110
04-13-2003, 04:48 PM
This is funny sh__ !
I build all kinds & drive all kinds but this is funny. Thanks for the laughs on this rainy day!

Sangster
04-13-2003, 04:53 PM
Tunnel Vision 110:
This is funny sh__ !
I build all kinds & drive all kinds but this is funny. Thanks for the laughs on this rainy day! You need to get out to the Garage and get busy.. :D :D

Tunnel Vision 110
04-13-2003, 05:02 PM
I know I should be out working, but this weather sucks so I'm staying in. :D

Kim Hanson
04-13-2003, 05:18 PM
This is better than the " OB " to a " JET " thing.......( . )( . )....lmao :D

RaysonKid
04-13-2003, 11:03 PM
Monkey Bung:
RaysonKid:
[QB] RaysonKid,
2- Years to completion.
4- Number of seats.
and
Thanks :D ONLY 732 BEERS.....IN 2 YEARS!!!!........Light wieght...j/k :D :D :D Bung,
Your right. Thats only one a day.
Guess I will have to rethink the numbers.
Shit, this will delay the whole project...
frown
[ April 14, 2003, 07:31 AM: Message edited by: RaysonKid ]