PDA

View Full Version : First stop. . . Florida this weekend !!!!

DUECE'SDAD
02-08-2007, 06:41 AM
First big race of the "Nitro Coupe" season (formerly promod with a 15-35% nitro rule) this weekend in Bradenton, FL. We had some last minute chassis issues with the all new never ran camaro that recenctly showed up in the mail about 8 months late thus lending to the NO test and tune before this race, but we know seem to have those issues worked out and the car is somewhere between here and there in the bosses all new Renegade toter w/ three car stacker !!!!
This race we will be running with some familar faces from last year that we met on the road such as B. Farmer with his blown latemodel vette and the Barkledge brothers with there 57 chevy and late model GTO.
We will attend all super chevy shows across the board so come check us out in tulsa at the end of the summer or at a track near you if your outta state. . . Check out our website in the dragracing area for the schedule of not only the nitro coupe races but the bike drags we will be appearing at !!!
WWW.LEGENDSCOLLISION.COM

Infomaniac
02-08-2007, 08:43 AM
Good luck man.

Pee Dub
02-08-2007, 09:43 AM
Hey, good luck and keep the rubber side down. TnT on the road sounds like quite the challenge.
Will probably drop by Tues. Warning enough?

DUECE'SDAD
02-08-2007, 11:48 AM
depends who is we ??? J/K come on up !!!

Infomaniac
02-08-2007, 12:37 PM
Dustin .. Can you send me some pics ?
Thanks
Infomania@cox.net
Ron@MoritzMachine.com

DUECE'SDAD
02-08-2007, 02:03 PM
damn i never did do that !! thanks for the reminder !!! Here is a starter http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/thumbs/744crazylakes_065.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/744crazylakes_065.jpg

DUECE'SDAD
02-13-2007, 06:40 AM
Finished number 2 . . . qualified number 3 not bad for first time out with all new car and new to the hole clutch tuning game !!!!
Still got some money !!! See yall at the next race

kcvega
02-13-2007, 06:45 AM
That's pretty sweet man. Another Okie finished 1st right?

DUECE'SDAD
02-13-2007, 07:48 AM
Buddy farmer with the vette was first but i he is from missouri
We got put in the right lane all day b/c other car had lane choice. So finnal round we had lane choice and driver picked left wtf ?? ? I should have stopped that, I should have put him in the right no matter what lane he wanted, he dont look at the lanes

silver fox
02-13-2007, 12:34 PM
Buddy farmer with the vette was first but i he is from missouri
We got put in the right lane all day b/c other car had lane choice. So finnal round we had lane choice and driver picked left wtf ?? ? I should have stopped that, I should have put him in the right no matter what lane he wanted, he dont look at the lanesWhat exactly is a Nitro -Coupe??? We run outlaw pro-mods in N2o. We own both of Shannon Jenkins x Camaros. Running ADRL full schedule this season. First race is this weekend in Mont. Alabama. Check it out if you have time.....www.outlawpromods.com