PDA

View Full Version : Coeur d'Alene Lake & River City Rod Run

Omega21
11-03-2002, 04:42 PM
Just wanted to drop a note to let everyone know the Coeur d'Alene LBBA run has been put together for next summer. Information and registration is available here:
http://www.banderlog.com/cgi-bin/banderlog/dcforum/dcboard.cgi?az=list&forum=DCForumID16&conf=DCConfID1
Todd

CircleJerk
11-07-2002, 01:40 AM
Omega: Would you be interested in a bunch of overthehill Nostalgia racers testing and tuning and would the area present some smooth water? Email me if you would like to talk. Jerk

Omega21
11-10-2002, 05:45 PM
Circlejerk-
Hehehe...I'd e-mailed you before about this!! I'll e-mail you tonight!
Todd

blondie#1
11-10-2002, 06:05 PM
Hey! I checked out the other sight. It sounds like you might have a virus. Do you have a virus scanner on your computer? We had gotten the Klez worm virus once and it did to us what you are discribing. It's not hard to get rid of. Just thought you might want to know. :confused:

Sangster
11-10-2002, 07:28 PM
My Brother in law lives in Coeur d'Alene..Were considering bring our Boats up and make it a dual purpose family thing.....(3 boats) wink wink

CircleJerk
11-10-2002, 08:07 PM
Sangster: I did'nt know SuperWoman lived so close to me!! Or is she SuperGirl....? JustaJerk

Sangster
11-10-2002, 08:14 PM
Circle Jerk.... Super Woman.???? Super Girl.???? We're talkin' Super Penis....... :D wink wink wink :D

CircleJerk
11-10-2002, 08:21 PM
Not interested in your brother-in-law Sangstr!!!Does he have a v-drive or is it hers? Jerk

Sangster
11-10-2002, 08:33 PM
CircleJerk:
Not interested in your brother-in-law Sangstr!!!Does he have a v-drive or is it hers? JerkCJ, Re-read the post.....Their our's...We have two v-drives...And a Kick ass OB.....Brother in law lives in Coeur d'Lane,Id.. We were planning on going there.....May bring BOATS...... :confused: :confused:

Omega21
11-11-2002, 12:22 AM
By all means..bring boats :-) If you're coming to hang out with the LBBA crowd, please let me know how many you're bringing. I don't want the resort owner having a heart attack....
Todd

Omega21
11-16-2002, 01:12 PM
test

Flat Rat
11-17-2002, 12:41 AM
Tell me more about your outing. We are from Western Wash. Is there R.V. sights, good launch, costs? We have a old V-drive boat.

Omega21
11-17-2002, 08:41 PM
Tell me more about your outing. We are from Western Wash. Is there R.V. sights, good launch, costs? We have a old V-drive boat.
Yes there's RV sites, launch is single lane, but it's right on site. There's prices & a bunch more info here as well as the link posted above:
http://www.laidbackboaters.com/id65.htm
Currently, the lodging is showing 8 boats, and I know of 5 more locals that are coming as well. If Circlejerk's crew shows up with a couple, we have at least 15 so far.
Just as a side note, the resort is less than 5 minutes from the mouth of the CDA river as well. If you're planning on bringin a flattie & the lake gets all chopped up, you should be able to run the river without any trouble at all.
Todd