PDA

View Full Version : Anna Nicole Has Now Officially Beat....

HavasuSelect
02-08-2007, 08:25 PM
Aaron Spelling in different death threads.

Devil's Advocate
02-08-2007, 08:28 PM
I'm falling over with excitement.:p

blown dough
02-08-2007, 08:31 PM
Very sad, she is still someone's daughter, sister etc. RIP

HavasuSelect
02-08-2007, 08:35 PM
I'm wondering if this is gonna happen anytime someone dies.

Devil's Advocate
02-08-2007, 08:37 PM
It seems to be the unfortunate trend.

Tom Brown
02-09-2007, 08:03 AM
I've always assumed that when I go, there will be so many mocking threads it will be like a denial of service attack on ***boat.
Let's say someone has been kinda busy at work and hasn't caught all the details on ANS. How did she die? OD?

seanv
02-09-2007, 08:06 AM
i believe cause of death will be too much blood in her drug stream:sqeyes:

Tom Brown
02-09-2007, 08:36 AM
Thanks Sean.
Ten plus years ago when Anna was super popular, I thought she looked amazing. She really nailed that big curves, busty, blonde, bombshell thing.... so to speak.
A couple of days ago, I caught a bit of a reality TV show based on the Playboy mansion. It's amazing how you can first look at someone and judge them to be on top of the world with beauty, a lavish lifestyle, everyone paying attention to them, everyone catering to their every whim, and yet after watching for a while it became clear that some of these people are dieing inside. After achieving their goal of being Playboy celebrities, many of them throw tantrums over the most trivial of issues. I believe someone who is happy with themselves doesn't do this.
I don't know if Anna was happy or not but I know that her wealth, beauty, and lifestyle mean almost nothing in the grand scheme of things when an ugly poor toilet cleaner like me can find great joy in life. Sometimes I forget how fortunate I am.
It could easily be this is what Anna wanted. RIP, Anna.

seanv
02-09-2007, 09:03 AM
seeing someone given so many chances and such wealth live as she did,makes it very hard for me to feel sympathy for her. her son and new daughter are the true victims in this. she made the choices as we all do that had negative or positve efects on her life. look at others who have the same wealth and fame or more that lead good lives and are good citizens.

sorry dog
02-10-2007, 07:33 PM
seeing someone given so many chances and such wealth live as she did,makes it very hard for me to feel sympathy for her. her son and new daughter are the true victims in this. she made the choices as we all do that had negative or positve efects on her life. look at others who have the same wealth and fame or more that lead good lives and are good citizens.
Not sure I agree about that one...I think the new kid is actually pretty lucky...depending on who the new parent(s) are.
So, Tom are you happy?

RitcheyRch
02-10-2007, 08:29 PM
Dateline NBC having a show on her now