PDA

View Full Version : Tank Abbott....

RiverToysJas
02-09-2007, 10:25 AM
Whatever happened to that guy? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A-vkoyrK1E&mode=related&search=)
I used to like watching that dude fight back in the early UFC days!
RTJas :D

nodigg
02-09-2007, 10:28 AM
I don't know the guy but DAMN! that looked like a rib crushing load!

RiverToysJas
02-09-2007, 10:40 AM
You ain't kidding! That's about 200 more pounds than I've ever put up! :sqeyes: I can't even imagine what 600 pounds must feel like coming down. Let alone a 1010lbs!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlDWdfTAx8o)
Tank was a UFC fighter from Huntington Beach. He kicked some a$$ for a little while.

Powerquestboy
02-09-2007, 11:47 AM
We ran into him in a bar in Scottsdale a few years back. He is awesome. Drinking Beers, wearing a straw cowboy hat. My buddy and I use to wrestle so we were talking with him. My buddy shakes his hand and as a joke trys to throw an arm drag on him. Now Tank is enormous and my buddy is about 6 foot maybe 160 pounds. Tank starts laughing and yells out "we got a Grappler here" then proceeds to reel my buddy in and pick him up like a rag doll. It was very funny and was a very cool guy to hang with.

Garrddogg
02-09-2007, 11:49 AM
Hes a washed up single dimensional has been of a fighter!
He almost ran me over at the first ufc in Anaheim smacked his Jag with my open hands and the car stopped and he got out :eek: (i kept goin dint want none of him!:sqeyes: )

rivergoer
02-09-2007, 12:53 PM
hes a good friend of my uncle bills..he used to come to the river with us when we were ids.. he would drink full road raper glasses of vodka with a few drops of cranberry for tint.. cool guy.. river bound has a few stories about him.

reDECKulous
02-09-2007, 12:56 PM
he is a bouncer on main st in HB

ChumpChange
02-09-2007, 01:02 PM
Hes a washed up single dimensional has been of a fighter!
He almost ran me over at the first ufc in Anaheim smacked his Jag with my open hands and the car stopped and he got out. He jumped back into his car and sped off when I flexed at him. Punk.
Gary:
I changed your story. Sounds better, although not realistic this way.

STV_Keith
02-09-2007, 01:31 PM
Tank was always fun to watch. Sadly, it doesn't seem like he has progressed like the sport did. The last few fights I saw of him, he tapped out pretty quick. Mostly submissions...peeps know not to stand toe to toe with him.

Garrddogg
02-09-2007, 01:33 PM
Gary:
I changed your story. Sounds better, although not realistic this way.
Thats great thanks, yeah he jumped out of the car and i saw the rear left bumper raise about three inches :eek: he got out and started yellin "keep running you little bitches" I turned to him and said "I FOWKIN aint runnin"
(i wasnt) But I sure as hell wasnt stoppin either!:D
Oh yeah that fowkin AZZ was parked in a handicaped spot too!
(what a fukcin tool!):sqeyes:

ironman44bear
02-10-2007, 12:52 AM
I saw him take azz beating back in august 06 , here in fresneck ,cally. He had his ass handed to him by Paul "the head hunter" Buentello. 1.45 in the first round.

RiverToysJas
02-10-2007, 06:46 AM
Tank was always fun to watch. Sadly, it doesn't seem like he has progressed like the sport did. The last few fights I saw of him, he tapped out pretty quick. Mostly submissions...peeps know not to stand toe to toe with him.
Yeah, I totally agree!!!
reDECK, he's currently bouncing on Main st? I know he used to....