PDA

View Full Version : Anybody want to race me in...

DILLIGAF
02-09-2007, 09:41 PM
my sons boat tomorrow? lol
If it blows up I will just park it back in the garage and say "I don't know"
:)

rivergoer
02-09-2007, 09:44 PM
Hey I Know That Boat 18 Spectra Right.. If You Want To Know A Funny Story About That Thying Let Me Know..hahahahha...great Boat Really What Do You Want For It..i Want To Buy It For River Bound...........but Shhhhhhh:d

dmontzsta
02-09-2007, 09:51 PM
If it blows up, you can just whip out the cell and call up Paul at High Flow Dynamics for a new BBF! :D

riverbound
02-09-2007, 09:55 PM
I'll run ya for pinks :D

BigDoug
02-09-2007, 09:57 PM
Tom, or you can let that one guy in Bullhead work on it for you !! :D

DILLIGAF
02-15-2007, 09:17 AM
Hey I Know That Boat 18 Spectra Right.. If You Want To Know A Funny Story About That Thying Let Me Know..hahahahha...great Boat Really What Do You Want For It..i Want To Buy It For River Bound...........but Shhhhhhh:d
Spill it....When and if I meet you I will buy you a beer or two :)

dumbandyoung
02-15-2007, 01:01 PM
my sons boat tomorrow? lol
If it blows up I will just park it back in the garage and say "I don't know"
:)
maybe you can say ..."ask your mother"

rivergoer
02-15-2007, 02:55 PM
Spill it....When and if I meet you I will buy you a beer or two :)
well one night when it was parked in rb's garage we were all preety tanked so we decided to open the door and climb in the boat turn the stereo up and piss off some niebors..well it was me ,rb, doc twat (this cute piece of ass) and my buddy.. well i guess time was lost as well as the location we were and a few bottles of smir flavored vodka...and well i dont know what bill was thinking all snuggled up to my buddy (male of corse) and ok the doc twat, it looked gay at the time but i stood up thinking what the **** im out of vodka and as well as what the hell is going on here..i think i thought i was out at the river tied up to the doc and well at that moment rb's ex wife (wife at the time) comes through the garage door as i tried to step out of the boat onto this imaginary doc at the river and well reality stepd in when i was faling full force face first onto a concrete floor from a trailored boat.. :( and well yeah the double look on his wife that night was priceless.......had to be a funny scene!!!!!:D