PDA

View Full Version : Checkered flag vinyl flooring for toy haulers

BADASS38CHEVY
02-09-2007, 11:01 PM
Does anyone have a hook up on black and white checkered 9 inch square vinyl flooring that is used in toy haulers. I'm looking for the one piece sheets in quantity rolls of 12ft x 200ft rolls wholesale pricing only.

Dman
02-10-2007, 07:42 AM
Tarkett makes a black and white checker pattern, but I believe the squares are 12" and not 9". It is available at flooring retailers and sold to them through distibutors and the rolls are around 100 ft. x12 ft. I'm not sure if a distributor would set you up an acct. to purchase without displays and a store front but you could try that. I can get it for you at a pretty low price but you might want to check on shipping as that can get a little pricey. If you need to know more PM me and I'll try to help.

Mr. Crusader 83
02-10-2007, 08:07 AM
go to lowes and get VCT squares. it will hold up alot better and longer then vinyl. If you drag something accross vinyl it will tear. VCT is what they use in schools. You can install it with adhesive and the wax and buff it. It actually looks nice and shinny when its done right. I think they are about $1.25 for a 12x12 square.

Roaddogg 4040
02-10-2007, 08:50 PM
I did the vinyl in my enclosed trailer and it sucks... It tears really easily... Never again...
Steve

Dman
02-11-2007, 07:42 AM
Yes, VCT would be another good one but most people I've tlked to about that don't want the marbled color that they have but they sure are more durable and easy to fix if they get f'ed up. I believe that you should be able to get them for closer to .75 to .85 cents a foot though, a 1.25 might be a little high.

Mr. Crusader 83
02-11-2007, 08:50 AM
Yes, VCT would be another good one but most people I've tlked to about that don't want the marbled color that they have but they sure are more durable and easy to fix if they get f'ed up. I believe that you should be able to get them for closer to .75 to .85 cents a foot though, a 1.25 might be a little high.
The price all depends on the quality and manufacture. I have seen if for .50 to $1.50.

OCMerrill
02-11-2007, 01:06 PM
Vinyl Composite Tile - Home D has it for like .68 each.
I install quite a bit of this. It can be stripped, cut, waxed and buffed to look like a mirror. Same stuff on the floor of a supermarket.
I agree regular Home style linoleum is just not durable enough.
Easy to fix, variety of colors, glue down.