PDA

View Full Version : North Orange County Housekeeper Needed

XFactor
02-10-2007, 11:31 AM
I need a housekeeper in La Habra Hts ASAP!!! My housekeeper SUCKS!!! :mad: Can't believe she expects me to give her a 11% raise and she keeps getting worse and worse. :confused: Please help me find someone reliable, trustworthy and not afraid of dirt. :D

XFactor
02-11-2007, 08:55 PM
ttt
Come on. Someone please help!!

John.
02-11-2007, 09:14 PM
good luck. check craigslist. we just fired our house cleaner last week. She sucked to start...then left the gas on on our stove. the gas had to be on for at least half a day when my wife got home to the great smell. we're lucky the house didn't blow up.

Kilrtoy
02-11-2007, 09:15 PM
Glen,
are you looking for a happy ending in addtion to the cleaning

superdave013
02-11-2007, 10:30 PM
wow, people in N OC have house keepers? I thought the house keepers lived in N OC and worked in S OC. lol

shockwaveharry
02-12-2007, 03:39 AM
I need a housekeeper in La Habra Hts ASAP!!! My housekeeper SUCKS!!! :mad:
I'll call my my girl for ya and see if she can take on another house up your way. She's been with me for 10 years and can't imagine life without her! She's as reliable and trustworthy as they come and my house always looks great when she's finished.
I'm realistic in my expectations though. I don't nit pick or follow her around the house making sure she "does her job". If she misses a spot on the table or the floor, I don't call her up demanding that she comes back and clean it again. In ten years, my homes have been cleaned properly 99.9% of the time. What I'm saying is that she is a friend of mine and I won't refer her to someone who will give her a hard time, know what I mean? :)
PM me your # and I can pass it on to her.