PDA

View Full Version : Whoever has my wifes purse from the show pick up the cell phone!!

bigq
02-10-2007, 04:45 PM
So I am wondering why I didn't just stay home to day. First off we get down ther and my youngest isn't looking to good. We get out of the car and she gets a wiff of the great LA air and BAM! puke everywhere....nice. So I am think a flu but she says she feels all better so we head in. Luckly I think it was just car sickness since she was fine the rest of the time. I was like keep way form the boats before you blow chunks inside, kind of ruin it right there. Then about 2 hrs in my wife is like ...do you have my purse..NO!
It's gone so I call and cancel the only card she has, the debit card and I had the car keys. Anyway I would return it if I found something like that so I am guessing the favor will not be returned.
At least we made it home OK.:rolleyes:

KineticoH20
02-10-2007, 04:51 PM
Damn that sucks, my 9 yr old daughter has the same car sickness deal so i feel your pain, did you check lost and found? What kind of a scumbag wouldn't return a purse. They might find it in a bathroom, check back tomorrow, don't worry kharma will get them.

RitcheyRch
02-10-2007, 05:39 PM
Oh man that sucks on both counts.

bigq
02-10-2007, 05:44 PM
Well on a better note my wife loved the Nordic 27 it was nice, I am not big on the green, but the boat was nice.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/Nordic_003.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/Nordic_002.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/Nordic_001.jpg

HocusPocus
02-10-2007, 05:54 PM
my wife is notorious for losing her purse... so far we have been lucky and she has always gotten it back along with all its contents. good luck and thanks for the pics since it looks like im not gonna make it to the show this year.

Baja Big Dog
02-10-2007, 06:00 PM
HUMMMMMMM...Lets put some thought into this, loose your purse at the convention center in downtown LA, it could be turned into lost and found or maybe NOT!!!

bigq
02-10-2007, 06:28 PM
HUMMMMMMM...Lets put some thought into this, loose your purse at the convention center in downtown LA, it could be turned into lost and found or maybe NOT!!!
LOL...NOT!:D

RaceFace
02-10-2007, 07:34 PM
I've never been much of a Noric fan but that boat looks nice!! WOW!

mxbundy
02-11-2007, 07:41 AM
Only thing is that the gunnals slope in at the top, which makes the boat noticably narrower than the other 27-28 decks.:idea:

bigq
02-11-2007, 08:23 AM
It's the way the seating is arranged with it curving around in the front. Adds a lot of storage to the front though.

a catered life
02-12-2007, 07:36 AM
dam sorry to hear the bad news..for this reason i always ask my chick "why are u bringing a purse? if we buy anything i going to pay for it anyway and your phone has a clip so use it"...my motto is take the least amount of crap so it's less crap to watch out for....i hope someone returns it gl:(

Baja Big Dog
02-12-2007, 09:17 AM
Would you QUIT CALLING....Im busy trying to write some bad checks:D