Baja Big Dog
02-10-2007, 07:01 PM
Great Bud Shootout race, too, what a finish!!!:eek:

Phat Matt
02-10-2007, 07:05 PM
Nice wreck. :)

RitcheyRch
02-10-2007, 08:38 PM
Should be some good racing next weekend.
Qualifying order.
http://www.nascar.com/races/cup/2007/1/data/qual_order.html

STRETCH
02-10-2007, 09:03 PM
All good things must come to an end, and so has watching NASCAR events on TV. If you liked watchin the 2 hour infomercial with a few NASCAR commercials thrown in, the the race was probably pretty good. Don't remember NASCAR having to pay the bills that much a few years ago. :mad:

Tahiti350
02-10-2007, 09:22 PM
Didn;t like the "GPS reconstruction"... If they can't tell what happened after watching the different angle replays then they shouldn't be watching anyway...

Moneypitt
02-10-2007, 09:36 PM
OK, so who crashed, who won.......I was on the road.........MP

Baja Big Dog
02-10-2007, 10:02 PM
OK, so who crashed, who won.......I was on the road.........MP
I dont now the rules on this, I dont want to risk getting in trouble, but I think I will go H O M E D E P O T now!!!!:devil:

OCMerrill
02-11-2007, 04:13 AM
I watched the race. Very tight display of some good driving.
The bush brothers dominated 70% of the race. Until Mr. HD played dirty.
Tony Stewart is an ass:mad: . Just ask Kyle Bush. To get the lead Tony just bumped Kyle enough for Kyle to almost loose it and tony went on by. This was like 6 laps to the finish.
His style of racing makes me want to cancel my HD commercial account.
In the last lap, last turn, Jr. caused a major crash.

Moneypitt
02-11-2007, 10:02 AM
I dont now the rules on this, I dont want to risk getting in trouble, but I think I will go H O M E D E P O T now!!!!:devil:
How could you get in trouble? Was there a warning about copyrite or something? Has HB saud NO CAR REPORTS? What trouble???.....MP
PS: I'm glad to see Dave Dispayne (sp) back reporting Nascar. Is that going to last??? .....

Havasu1986
02-11-2007, 10:08 AM
[QUOTE=Moneypitt;2386356]How could you get in trouble? Was there a warning about copyrite or something? Has HB saud NO CAR REPORTS? What trouble???.....MP
He's refering to a thread he started and included the results of the race in the title. The race was to be shown on tape delay that morning..kinda ruined the ending.:( Some people gave him a slap on the wrist for it.:D

Baja Big Dog
02-11-2007, 01:29 PM
[QUOTE=Moneypitt;2386356]How could you get in trouble? Was there a warning about copyrite or something? Has HB saud NO CAR REPORTS? What trouble???.....MP
He's refering to a thread he started and included the results of the race in the title. The race was to be shown on tape delay that morning..kinda ruined the ending.:( Some people gave him a slap on the wrist for it.:D
I sought professional help and I am now cured!!!!!

Ultrafied
02-11-2007, 02:18 PM
He's referring to a thread he started and included the results of the race in the title. The race was to be shown on tape delay that morning..kinda ruined the ending.:( Some people gave him a slap on the wrist for it.:D
Whomever gave the slap was probably someone who cared ......:D

Baja Big Dog
02-11-2007, 02:56 PM
It was deserved, and I accepted it like a man (well a couple of tears dont take me out of the "man" catagory does it?).

NvrL84Fun
02-12-2007, 10:30 AM
Wow, that was harsh. . .

AZKC
02-12-2007, 10:36 AM
In the last lap, last turn, Jr. caused a major crash.
That was his fault:jawdrop: :confused:

HCS
02-12-2007, 10:41 AM
That was his fault:jawdrop: :confused:
Maybe he's too worried about where he's going to race next year. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

AZKC
02-12-2007, 10:41 AM
Dale Earnhardt Jr. confessed remorsefully to triggering the multicar pileup just behind Stewart as he took the checkered flag. There were no injuries in the wreck.
"I got into the back of Elliott [Sadler], trying to bump draft, and he wasn't up on the straightaway yet," Earnhardt said. "So I got into him too early [off the fourth turn] and wrecked him.
"I wrecked both of Ray's (Evernham) cars (Sadler and Kasey Kahne), and I'm sorry about that."
Earnhardt and Sadler are buddies off the track.
:D :D