PDA

View Full Version : Boat Show was great!

SHOTKALLIN
02-10-2007, 10:40 PM
:D I had a great day today. I finally made it today. I met some great peeps from the boards. I had a great time talking with Throttle. He also hooked a brotha up with some silvers;). Thanks again Throttle. I had some great conversation with Keith Sayer at Conquest. Great to finally meet you Keith. I also kicked it a few with Eliminator4life, Roln20's, and DCB. Great peeps! I had a blast today. :D

dcbracing32
02-10-2007, 11:11 PM
ya i was at the show today too. my friend and i were walking around with a camera and a microphone trying to get interviews from some of the boat companies for our news report for my high school. we went to ask gene from howard custom boats for a quick interview and the guy was a real jerk. but its ok. hopefully he doesnt treat customers like that. we still got interviews from DCB, Malibu Boats, Tigé, Schiada, and CP Performance so thanks to all those people for their support! we had so much fun!
www.westranchtv.com

catman-do
02-11-2007, 07:32 AM
We went yesterday as well. Already had a havasu boat so we looked more at the ocean boats. Really like one of those Carvers. WTF is up with the ghetto paint scheme on that new Carrera? If i was in the market for a v-hull i wouldnt buy that one just because i would be affraid of mroe boats comming out with a similar splash making mine depreciate.

burtandnancy2
02-11-2007, 10:06 AM
Shoot out Sat night, rain out at Pomona Sunday, might as well go to the boat show...

My Man's Sportin' Wood
02-11-2007, 10:17 AM
We went yesterday as well. Already had a havasu boat so we looked more at the ocean boats. Really like one of those Carvers. WTF is up with the ghetto paint scheme on that new Carrera? If i was in the market for a v-hull i wouldnt buy that one just because i would be affraid of mroe boats comming out with a similar splash making mine depreciate.
Those Carvers were very plush. I think I could get to like something like that. :D