PDA

View Full Version : V-drive pan

e-ticket
02-21-2003, 07:07 PM
Any one have a v-drive pan and windage tray for sale for a Chevy 454?

superdave013
02-21-2003, 07:15 PM
What??? You are not going to run it off the snout?

e-ticket
02-21-2003, 07:20 PM
It's not set up to run off of the snout. 10quart will work fine.

GofastRacer
02-21-2003, 07:24 PM
Curious, what kind of boat??.. :confused:

e-ticket
02-21-2003, 07:26 PM
GofastRacer
It is for my baron sprint which I got from Circljerk.

GofastRacer
02-21-2003, 07:30 PM
WOW, you mean to say that he was running circles with the motor facing the wrong way? eek! eek! Hmmm, wonder if he ever won any races??. :confused: :D :D

GofastRacer
02-21-2003, 07:31 PM
BTW, are you going to race it!!.. wink

CircleJerk
02-21-2003, 07:37 PM
GofastRacer:
WOW, you mean to say that he was running circles with the motor facing the wrong way? eek! eek! Hmmm, wonder if he ever won any races??. :confused: :D :D Mr A.A. Golastrracer,,,,,You have the video, you know what the boat looks like, what is your problem? Did you not see SK88 win the first heat {time trials} and beat my wife at Moses Lake? I suppose you want me to narrate the next tape for you? Yes, I did run a left hand prop since the boat was set up to fly the quarter mile, and did to the tune of 116mph in 1976! But, it liked to torque real hard coming out of the corner and the jerkster had to fight the wheel half way down the straight! Ha, Mr. GoLast indeed! smile_sp

e-ticket
02-21-2003, 07:39 PM
CJ was running it in nostalic circles in Washington. I might eventually try a nostalgic class, but can't right now. Maybe this fall. Could never play with the big boys. It has nice history to the boat and have pics of the boat when it was new.
New post coming.

e-ticket
02-21-2003, 07:41 PM
Hi CJ!
So I need a pan!

CircleJerk
02-21-2003, 07:43 PM
e-ticket:
Any one have a v-drive pan and windage tray for sale for a Chevy 454? ETicket, I thought you had a pan on your motor?? I will have one as soon as I turn my new boat around. It has a small rod hole that was mended before me but otherwise works good! I believe it is an Aviard or Dooley 12 quart. Hows the Barron handling the smog??? smile_sp

V-DRIVE VIDEO
02-21-2003, 07:44 PM
Hey your Jerkness, Now that your the official "race announcer", just set up an audio recorder during the race and add "that" audio to your video. Hey, loved that last tape you sent! The old film footage is priceless :D thanks.

CircleJerk
02-21-2003, 07:46 PM
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
Hey your Jerkness, Now that your the official "race announcer", just set up an audio recorder during the race and add "that" audio to your video. Hey, loved that last tape you sent! The old film footage is priceless :D thanks. OHHHHH, Your welcome,,,And that River Racer spank the baby tape is a killer! Tell me more..... smile_sp

V-DRIVE VIDEO
02-21-2003, 07:48 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by e-ticket:
[QB] Could never play with the big boys.
You me the S.S.R.A.? Thats probably wise but, why not run the nostalgia stuff? :D :D

e-ticket
02-21-2003, 07:49 PM
CJ,
Picked up a 454 long block this last week. Want to start out with that. Nothing fancy here. :p
Had to rub out the smog off of it. yuk

CircleJerk
02-21-2003, 07:56 PM
Weel Danggg it EEE, What do you need for 454 guts? I got rods, pistons, heads {781 open fresh with stainless} cams, and etc. Video guy is talking about the APBA Nopstalgia that you are well aware of I think. So the big bad blown motor wont be the training power plant now??? Jerkinual smile_sp

GofastRacer
02-21-2003, 07:59 PM
CircleJerk:
GofastRacer:
WOW, you mean to say that he was running circles with the motor facing the wrong way? Hmmm, wonder if he ever won any races??. :confused: Mr A.A. Golastrracer,,,,,You have the video, you know what the boat looks like, what is your problem? Did you not see SK88 win the first heat {time trials} and beat my wife at Moses Lake? I suppose you want me to narrate the next tape for you? Yes, I did run a left hand prop since the boat was set up to fly the quarter mile, and did to the tune of 116mph in 1976! But, it liked to torque real hard coming out of the corner and the jerkster had to fight the wheel half way down the straight! Ha, Mr. GoLast indeed! smile_sp Yep, you're right MR JERK, I did see you win, forgot that you guys go SLOWWWW so I guess it don't matter what end you drive off of!. :D As far as beatin the wife, I ain't gonna comment on that! eek! Now if you were to come south a ways, Mr. GoLast here would love to see who goes LAST!!.. wink :D :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
02-21-2003, 08:01 PM
Video camera's warmed up! Lets do it! eek! :D

GofastRacer
02-21-2003, 08:11 PM
Would be a blast wouldn't it!. :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
02-21-2003, 08:16 PM
Art I know youve been on the racing scene forever crewing for some top boats, but have you ever raced?

CircleJerk
02-21-2003, 08:29 PM
GofastRacer:
CircleJerk:
GofastRacer:
WOW, you mean to say that he was running circles with the motor facing the wrong way? Hmmm, wonder if he ever won any races??. :confused: Mr A.A. Golastrracer,,,,,You have the video, you know what the boat looks like, what is your problem? Did you not see SK88 win the first heat {time trials} and beat my wife at Moses Lake? I suppose you want me to narrate the next tape for you? Yes, I did run a left hand prop since the boat was set up to fly the quarter mile, and did to the tune of 116mph in 1976! But, it liked to torque real hard coming out of the corner and the jerkster had to fight the wheel half way down the straight! Ha, Mr. GoLast indeed! smile_sp Yep, you're right MR JERK, you win, forgot you drive far beatin the wife, I gonna comment on that! eek! Now love who !!.. wink :D :D Need I say more!!!'B'Boat cant beat an 'AB'boat unless someone cheats, and why do I have to go south? the racing is up here, in the NORTH smile_sp yuk

126driver
02-21-2003, 10:23 PM
smile_sp argue :cool:
LMAO! Don't quit now guys. I just got the popcorn out of the micro. :p

e-ticket
02-21-2003, 11:20 PM
Wow, this turned into something. All I was looking for was a used 10 quart v-drive pan for my boat. wink Any help?

Rexone
02-22-2003, 01:34 AM
ok here's an actual oil pan response (even if it is spam) :D :D
see engine, oil pan links (http://www.rexmar.com/sectione.htm)
sorry we have nothing used

GofastRacer
02-22-2003, 05:30 AM
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
Art I know youve been on the racing scene forever crewing for some top boats, but have you ever raced? If I remember right, I think I did!... wink :D
http://www.***boat.net/image_center/data/500/121985-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.net/image_center/data/500/12Another_qualifying_round-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.net/image_center/data/500/121990-med.jpg

GofastRacer
02-22-2003, 05:35 AM
CircleJerk:
GofastRacer:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by CircleJerk:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by GofastRacer:
[qb] [/qb Need I say more!!!'B'Boat cant beat an 'AB'boat unless someone cheats, and why do I have to go south? the racing is up here, in the NORTH smile_sp yuk ROLMFAO!!.. :D :D :D

e-ticket
02-22-2003, 05:41 AM
GofastRacer,
Was told to check with Phil Burgeron for a used pan. Do you have a phone # handy?

GofastRacer
02-22-2003, 05:47 AM
Here ya go!. wink
Bergeron Engineering
1559 North Country Club Drive, Mesa, AZ 85201
(480) 834-1531

e-ticket
02-22-2003, 05:50 AM
Thanks GofastRacer
What kind of boats are in the pics? Are they both running of the front of motor?

GofastRacer
02-22-2003, 05:54 AM
The black one is a D'Cucci, the other is a Lavey, and yes both are driving off the front!.. wink

FlatRacer
02-22-2003, 10:12 AM
E-Ticket:
I have a spare Dooley BBC pan, for circle V-Drive or jet drive that I'll sell to you.
e-mail me at eric.tolnes@verizon.net
FR :p

CircleJerk
02-22-2003, 07:53 PM
GofastRacer:
CircleJerk:
GofastRacer:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by CircleJerk:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by GofastRacer:
[qb] [/qb Need I say more!!!'B'Boat cant beat an 'AB'boat unless someone cheats, and why do I have to go south? the racing is up here, in the NORTH smile_sp yuk ROLMFAO!!.. :D :D :D Hey Art, What does this mean??? Code for name calling? Or: Right On, Ladies Moveover For Art Only!? You slammin the jeRk? Scott, go get the popcorn! OH No, Blondie just sent me to the shop to slave on her Lavey.....Dangit! smile_sp JErKaturNin smile_sp

GofastRacer
02-22-2003, 08:00 PM
You the man Jerk, I love it!... wink :D :D

Infomaniac
02-22-2003, 08:11 PM
What is that shit coming out the side of the 83 boat? Driver relief hose?

CircleJerk
02-22-2003, 08:17 PM
e-ticket:
Wow, this turned into something. All I was looking for was a used 10 quart v-drive pan for my boat. wink Any help? Sorry, G.E., some people here just like to pick on a REAL circle JeRk.....Go figure, I dont know why. When you decide what you want to do, I'm sure you will consider the help in your boat mecca Calif. SuperWaves help sounds good. Opps, I didnt mean to type that. JeRkNyallGin PS I hear WD 40 removes the smog and the bilge water slime! smile_sp

CircleJerk
02-22-2003, 08:20 PM
Infomniac......That's a fair question...Answer coming GoLast???? Is that a little like INsomniac? smile_sp

GofastRacer
02-22-2003, 08:25 PM
Infomaniac:
What is that shit coming out the side of the 83 boat? Driver relief hose? Driver relief hose!, I love it!!.. :D :D :D

Infomaniac
02-22-2003, 08:30 PM
No really, I do not know shit about those circle boats. Both boats have it the orange and black boat. Maybe the gearbox cooling? Wondering what is up there that far with water running to it.
I know a bit about circle racing, but on the dirt.

GofastRacer
02-22-2003, 08:48 PM
Sorry man, didn't mean to f**k with ya!. What you see is the water dump from the motor. It's easier than looking at a guage, any time you look over to the left, it's in your vision so you know you know that you're still flowing water!.. :)

Infomaniac
02-22-2003, 08:51 PM
GofastRacer:
Sorry man, didn't mean to f**k with ya!. What you see is the water dump from the motor. It's easier than looking at a guage, any time you look over to the left, it's in your vision so you know you know that you're still flowing water!.. :) That is a pretty good idea.
Should do that with oil and fuel also. LOL

GofastRacer
02-22-2003, 08:56 PM
Infomaniac:
GofastRacer:
Sorry man, didn't mean to f**k with ya!. What you see is the water dump from the motor. It's easier than looking at a guage, any time you look over to the left, it's in your vision so you know you know that you're still flowing water!.. :) That is a pretty good idea.
Should do that with oil and fuel also. LOL Yeah, no shit huh!.. :D :D :D

ssmike
02-24-2003, 02:49 PM
e-ticket:
Any one have a v-drive pan and windage tray for sale for a Chevy 454? E-Ticket:
Check your PM's.....

63stevens
02-24-2003, 03:49 PM
Boy! you can sure tell it's winter and people are getting cabin fever! Rather unusual conversation over an oil pan.