PDA

View Full Version : Grammys

ratso
02-11-2007, 12:30 PM
...anybody watching them tonight?
... any picks?

Kilrtoy
02-11-2007, 12:39 PM
They are all passing in front of my work right now...
What a traffic nightmare

HocusPocus
02-11-2007, 12:42 PM
i hate all those award shows.. just a bunch of ego whores patting themselves on the back. :D

phebus
02-11-2007, 12:52 PM
I just watch them to see the chicks. :D

ratso
02-11-2007, 12:55 PM
Carrie Underwood is hot... almost as hot as Carmen Electra huh Kilrtoy?:D

Kilrtoy
02-11-2007, 01:13 PM
The difference is Carrie Underwood is a natural beauty

ratso
02-11-2007, 01:21 PM
...lol... :D

riverroyal
02-11-2007, 01:47 PM
the POLICE,tommorrow is their announcment of a tour

Dribble
02-11-2007, 01:54 PM
Beyonce is performing, so I will be watching.
In fact, if it wasn't for the restraining order I would be going as her date.

Misogynist
02-11-2007, 03:41 PM
i hate all those award shows.. just a bunch of ego whores patting themselves on the back. :D
That is it exactly.... The entertainment industry promoting the entertainment industry. Same thing with the Oscars. They are breaking each other's arms patting themselves on the back. There were dozens of new Escalades with Michigan Manufactures plates lined up at the Staples Center yesterday. You could tell they were loaner courtesy cars because they all had little Grammophone stickers on the backs and sides.

Kilrtoy
02-11-2007, 03:45 PM
It is screwing up all the boat show traffic. I mean 10 people must be getting all lost now due to the street closers

Boatcop
02-11-2007, 04:46 PM
This year's Grammys is going to be a steady parade of anti-war, anti Bush, anti-conservative, blowhard left-wing liberal Bullsh!t.
I'm not going to waste my time nor my satellite signal listening to the drivel.

3 daytona`s
02-11-2007, 05:07 PM
Since could not make in person,on now on ESPN 2

scooooter7
02-11-2007, 05:59 PM
Since could not make in person,on now on ESPN 2
Good thing the rain cleared out huh?

INSman
02-11-2007, 06:17 PM
Well, maybe not 100% natural, but darn close enough and damn beatiful on top of that

eliminatedsprinter
02-11-2007, 06:19 PM
I may have Diane yell to me when the Police perform, but otherwise I could care less.

jdogginla
02-11-2007, 06:21 PM
I was at the grammys yesterday during sound check.......only way to really watch it, lol. See all the performances without all the fluff in between. Carrie is much better looking in person. She does a nice eagles tribute/duet with rascal flatts but her solo song is a country oldie......a lil hooo hum to me. Just my .02

Jim W
02-11-2007, 06:24 PM
I must be getting old...
Other than the Dixie Chick's,
I cant understand what they are singing.
Changed the channel to Desperate Housewife's....love the MILF's
Be good, jim

RVRGIRL
02-11-2007, 07:15 PM
I am trying to watch it... but channel 5 is not coming in very clear and its all fuzzy.

Pussywhippled
02-11-2007, 08:29 PM
It's great having a young wife.
She didn't even know who The Police were...
But she did know Sting.

blown65
02-11-2007, 08:34 PM
This year's Grammys is going to be a steady parade of anti-war, anti Bush, anti-conservative, blowhard left-wing liberal Bullsh!t.
I'm not going to waste my time nor my satellite signal listening to the drivel.
Couldn't of said it better myself.
Except in addition, Dixie Chicks is another reason NOT to watch it.

mobldj
02-11-2007, 09:05 PM
just watched jonh legend,john mayer and some chick i cant remeber,that was bad ass music,mayers song was way stevie ray vaughnish.cool,shakira is shakin her ass right now.yum yum

Not So Fast
02-11-2007, 11:44 PM
You really find out who can actually SING. Without a studio and a mixing board most of them sound like crap JMO. NSF

SHOTKALLIN
02-11-2007, 11:52 PM
I usually can't stand most awards shows........BUT THE GRAMMY'S WERE OFF THE HOOK!!!!!
This was a great show exept for the Al Gore appearance. Exerybody rocked the house!!! Rascall Flats, Mary J, Dixie Chics, The Police, John Maher, John Legend, Chili Peppers, Knarles Barkley,...etc......everybody was the bomb.

eliminatedsprinter
02-11-2007, 11:56 PM
Still don't give a rats butt cheek who won what. But while Diane (my wife) was watching it upstairs, I walked by and Gnarls Barkley was performing. I must admit they were pretty good, so I sat and watched their whole song.

SHOTKALLIN
02-12-2007, 12:29 AM
Gnarles Barkley can sing his ass off. Wierd lookin dude though.

Dan Lorenze
02-12-2007, 09:28 AM
I worked the show every year. I had a two hour window of free time to check out the boat show down the hall to get my hands on some Ultra swag.. What a lot of people don't know is that the real Grammys is held in the Convention Center next to the Staples center in large room without all the pomp and circumstance that the big show has. While the big show is giving awards to all the major acts, the Pre-telecast Grammys gives almost a hundred awards out to producers, musicians and directors not mentioned in the "Big show". It was pretty cool to see people behind the scenes being rewarded for their hard work.

BarryMac
02-12-2007, 09:33 AM
IMO, Eddie Murphys rendition of Roxanne was better then the Police last night, I sure hope that they do a better job on tour this year, I'm a huge Police fan but last night, they sucked... :jawdrop:

Ziggy
02-12-2007, 09:34 AM
the POLICE,tommorrow is their announcment of a tour
I'm soooooooooooo pissed at myself for totally spacing out on the Grammys last night. :mad: ...........All I wanted to do is see The Police and turn it off and get back to my project. I could care less about the rest, especially that Mary J. Blige beeeeeeetch, can't stand her.:yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
Anyone have a recording of it they can send me??? :)

ratso
02-12-2007, 10:59 AM
I'm soooooooooooo pissed at myself for totally spacing out on the Grammys last night. :mad: ...........All I wanted to do is see The Police and turn it off and get back to my project. I could care less about the rest, especially that Mary J. Blige beeeeeeetch, can't stand her.:yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
Anyone have a recording of it they can send me??? :)
I don't understand that Mary J Blige shit either... Who is she blowing?