PDA

View Full Version : circle boat races

schiada96
10-27-2002, 07:55 PM
They were pretty cool. It made me want to build one!! I'll post pictures as soon as I can.

SPECTRABRENT
10-27-2002, 08:01 PM
Schiada,
I went yesterday and I did not get to see the K-Boats run. Did they run today?
Brent

schiada96
10-27-2002, 08:12 PM
Some of them ran a blown red boat was locked in a good race with a prostock boat and ran out of gas, The last race of the day was the best an injected boat won.

ps555
10-27-2002, 08:30 PM
how many ks were there and what prostock was running aganist the k boat.

schiada96
10-27-2002, 08:38 PM
ps 555 I don't know who's boat it was but it was white and tangerine with two dominators on a tunnel ram.
There was a red boat that was the winner in surperstock.
I don't know how many k boats were running, I think three or four. I believe they had ps boats running with them.
[ October 27, 2002, 08:41 PM: Message edited by: schiada96 ]

GofastRacer
10-27-2002, 08:49 PM
schiada96:
They were pretty cool. It made me want to build one!! I'll post pictures as soon as I can.I've got one ready to go if want one!!....... eek!

GofastRacer
10-27-2002, 08:51 PM
schiada96:
ps 555 I don't know who's boat it was but it was white and tangerine with two dominators on a tunnel ram.
There was a red boat that was the winner in surperstock.
I don't know how many k boats were running, I think three or four. I believe they had ps boats running with them.An all red boat, it was probably Scott Nish??.....

schiada96
10-27-2002, 08:53 PM
Yeah thats the guy Scott Nish.
I just want a boat to build I've got a twin turbo boat I buit from a bare hull and I'd like another project like that.

GofastRacer
10-27-2002, 08:59 PM
I hear ya, hey, is the hardware on Scott's boat red and gold anodized with a T tank??..

ps555
10-27-2002, 09:17 PM
Yep if was scott nish, just got of the phone with my gramps he said they went out today and got two 1st places in prostock (ps52). :D . Did any #s of the ks I am just trying figure out if a guy i knew ran his k. thanks

CircleJerk
10-29-2002, 12:40 AM
Nobody is talking about the Nostalgia Class!!! Come on, let me know if the GN3s waxed the flats or did the unthinkable happen? Did a JET get to them all so you dont want to talk or SUCK SAND! Good to hear Grumpy Bud won. I thought he was racing Nostalgia, or did the Fuel Injection keep him out? Who drove PS52? Somebody TALK.....Ya cant be a real circle jerk spectator if ya dont remember anything!!SPILL YOUR GUTS GUYS OR DO I NEED A GAL TO TELL ME?....BOO!.. eek! ..Jerkenstein

schiada96
10-29-2002, 07:19 AM
CJ I saw a jet do well I don't know if she won the class or not. In the last race for that class a blown red boat ran and looked like he lapped everyone. He ran out of gas on his prior race. The last race on sunday was won by an injected boat.

CircleJerk
10-30-2002, 09:07 AM
Thanks schiada, I just think the jets deserve their own class, would you want to pass a jet with the H2O coming at ya? It would be like a force field keeping me behind. That is if I could get up enough speed to pass a sand sucker! JerKenstein....Happy Halloweenie all you jerks going to the V-drive party in the sun!!!!!!!! frown

ps555
10-30-2002, 05:27 PM
CJ your right jets belong in there own class like in burley running, with us flats is a waste of there time. I been hit by prop wash and it hurts, i can just imagine what a jet would feel like when i go into a turn with one of those (after lapping them of course) and get sprayed in the face. The same guy in burley drove my gramps boat CJ

CircleJerk
11-03-2002, 09:12 PM
ps555:
CJ your right jets belong in there own class like in burley running, with us flats is a waste of there time. I been hit by prop wash and it hurts, i can just imagine what a jet would feel like when i go into a turn with one of those (after lapping them of course) and get sprayed in the face. The same guy in burley drove my gramps boat CJPS, I know what you mean. I got hit last year by the wash of a tunnel v-drive and lucky I had the mag covered so I could power out of it. The next day i had a black eye and a bruise on my face where my head snapped down and hit the life jacket. Just a normal day at the races someone said! Jerk