Holiday Marine?

voodoomedman
02-12-2007, 08:32 AM
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Holiday Marine?
Make the tow to Havasu.

DILLIGAF
02-12-2007, 08:33 AM
I don't take my boat to anyone in BH. I take it down to Savage Marine in Havasu. Make an appointment, drop it off and go have lunch. If it is minor stuff and they have the time alloted for you it may be done when your lunch is over. Keep in mind that right now the boat shops are getting busy again.....

boatnam2
02-12-2007, 08:35 AM
sent you a pm...

socalmofo
02-12-2007, 08:42 AM
I need to know this same answer,our house is in Bullhead and need some service done......

DILLIGAF
02-12-2007, 08:51 AM
I need to know this same answer,our house is in Bullhead and need some service done......
Here is the same answer :)
I don't take my boat to anyone in BH. I take it down to Savage Marine in Havasu. Make an appointment, drop it off and go have lunch. If it is minor stuff and they have the time alloted for you it may be done when your lunch is over. Keep in mind that right now the boat shops are getting busy again.....

3 daytona`s
02-12-2007, 08:56 AM
Sent you PM

RitcheyRch
02-12-2007, 11:11 AM
Do a search. Plenty of people on here have had good things to say about Savage Marine. Actually heard they under new ownership so service could hace even improved.
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Savage Marine.

voodoomedman
02-12-2007, 11:19 AM
Do a search. Plenty of people on here have had good things to say about Savage Marine. Actually heard they under new ownership so service could hace even improved.
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Savage Marine.
Have heard good things about Savage and Alco. Some others have a couple of other recommendations. Doesn't seem like you could go wrong with them.
From recommendation and reputation I originally went with Absolute Speed and Marine in the first place and now from personal experience I won't go anywhere else.
So again it's worth the tow to Havasu. You don't hear much about anybody in Needles or Bullhead and the tow to Havasu is not much further from Needles than it is to Bullhead.

whiteworks
02-12-2007, 11:30 AM
I think theres a guy that does bitchen lift kits on trailers up there:D

Big Kahunaa
02-12-2007, 11:38 AM
Make the tow to Havasu.
yes there is not a boat shop i trust in bullhead

dumbandyoung
02-12-2007, 11:58 AM
i stay away from bullhead shops

Pro Max
02-12-2007, 01:01 PM
DO NOT take your bost to Holliday RV in Bullhead whatever you do
Drive to havasu
DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT take your boat to holiday
You will get SCREWED
If you ever listen to a website for advise in your life this is it.

28Prowler525
02-12-2007, 01:15 PM
DO NOT take your bost to Holliday RV in Bullhead whatever you do
Drive to havasu
DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT take your boat to holiday
You will get SCREWED
If you ever listen to a website for advise in your life this is it.
A friend of mine said he is taking his boat there, so I figured before I follow suit I would check here. I'll call him now.

dumbandyoung
02-12-2007, 01:22 PM
seriously. Ive had them screw me on my boat and a sea doo! I used to know a family friend up their that did service and repair out of his garage but he passed away a few years ago he was really good and did same day service.
I cant think of the name of the place but its near mc donalds in bullhead they are a detail shop too..anyways I took my boat in there on a friday to have them set the timing for me.. the guy said 100 dollars I agreed. Well the guy didnt have time to do it friday so he had to keep it til saturday. I asked him if he wanted me to pick up the boat because i didnt want it left outside. He said he will put it inside. Well i was driving up to laughlin that night so i drove around back to see..and what do you know? its outside! so i pick it up the next day and homeboy charges me a 45 dollar overnight storage fee.
My uncle used a mechanic up there that he had to take the boat back to 3 times to get it right. Then when he picked it up the last time there were a bunch of empty beer cans under the seat and a cigarette burn in the seat.
So my advice would be...take it to havi or bring it home

SHOTKALLIN
02-12-2007, 01:27 PM
Holday Marine specializes in Focking up your holiday.:D You have been warned if you ever use them.

28Prowler525
02-12-2007, 02:45 PM
My friend and I are set up @ Savage for Fri. morning. Looks like we will be leaving Thur night instead of Fri morn.
Thanks for all the info everyone.

RT21
02-12-2007, 02:47 PM
I think theres a guy that does bitchen lift kits on trailers up there:D
That thing was bad-ass. Personally, I would have paid for the paddle tire upgrade though.

DILLIGAF
02-12-2007, 02:49 PM
My friend and I are set up @ Savage for Fri. morning. Looks like we will be leaving Thur night instead of Fri morn.
Good choice. They will get you taken care of....

RitcheyRch
02-12-2007, 05:01 PM
Please keep everyone updated about how the service was.