PDA

View Full Version : H3

taylormanss
02-12-2007, 01:10 PM
it will be held at coleto creek reservoir on 13,14 and 15th of april,here is a link to the park
http://www.gbra.org/Recreation/ColetoCreek/Default.aspx

Liberator TJ1984
02-13-2007, 11:54 AM
??? Time for Hydrilla Fest already ???? :devil:

taylormanss
02-13-2007, 01:57 PM
how ya been doing gopher? where are ya working at? near home? I heard tony guerra sold his blown nordic,how is your liberator doing? But yes we are having another family reunion at coleto creek in april,come on out.

Liberator TJ1984
02-13-2007, 02:37 PM
Suppp Man,
Working in S.A.area still.....Started to gather up Parts to build Blown Inj. Alky 565 But scrapped that idea and sold Hat/Parts to Cornbread. ( He's gonna put some Power to ol'Blackie709 soon ) Just can't justify spending another 10k+ and doing drastic changes to boat setup to handle the power when I only use the boat a few times a year. Plus my boy Grady, is gonna be 11 and he really likes cruising in the boat with me , To make the alky swap It would pretty much be an all out race boat , defeating the lakeboat use. Besides full interior, seats 6 and Sterio and still push 100mph ain't too shabby:devil: I think i will run with what I gots a little longer :D
Not too much competion around in my class as it is :D
I think Michael Scott might be makin a run at me though :idea:

atxwrangler
02-13-2007, 07:14 PM
Suppp Man,
Working in S.A.area still.....Started to gather up Parts to build Blown Inj. Alky 565 But scrapped that idea and sold Hat/Parts to Cornbread. ( He's gonna put some Power to ol'Blackie709 soon ) Just can't justify spending another 10k+ and doing drastic changes to boat setup to handle the power when I only use the boat a few times a year. Plus my boy Grady, is gonna be 11 and he really likes cruising in the boat with me , To make the alky swap It would pretty much be an all out race boat , defeating the lakeboat use. Besides full interior, seats 6 and Sterio and still push 100mph ain't too shabby:devil: I think i will run with what I gots a little longer :D
that's all i want!

taylormanss
02-14-2007, 06:44 AM
Suppp Man,
I think michael is building a sleeper,he called me the other day looking for an engine cover for his tx-19. hopefully we will see ya sometime this year.

Liberator TJ1984
02-14-2007, 08:03 AM
MrGoSlo >( Michael Scott ) my azz!!
Yea, his old Crappy Anthony hull ran 80+ , with the TX Hull he should really step it up ,plus he ain't even leaning on that 540 yet , on the lookout for a cover for him too......
Hey Marty , whats up with your project ???

taylormanss
02-28-2007, 01:21 PM
it's almost time!