PDA

View Full Version : FREE SPAM XM radio and CD changer

shadow
02-12-2007, 05:10 PM
I've got a XM unit that came out of my boat & 10 disc CD changer.
I belive the XM unit has to be ran through a Sony head unit.They both work fine i just have no need for them any longer. The XM unit is complete with all cables & antenna ready to hook up.Serial # is on the side of the unit,just hook it up and contact XM to turn it on.
The 10 disc changer is missing the cable to run to the head unit,not sure what i did with it,but i'm sure any stereo shop could get one for you.
Both units are about 4yrs old but work fine.I'd rather give them to someone here if you can use them than have them sitting around taking up space.
You pay shipping or pick them up in Havasu.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5472DSCF2076-med.JPG
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5472DSCF2075-med.JPG

WYRD
02-12-2007, 05:17 PM
I will take them Darrell I have been wanting to put it in the boat

shadow
02-12-2007, 05:19 PM
I will take them Darrell I have been wanting to put it in the boat
Shane they are yours then! are you coming out this way anytime soon?
If not pm me your mailling info and i'll get them out to you.

Kachina26
02-12-2007, 05:28 PM
I'll be in Havi tomorrow, if Shane is still in Hesperia, I'd be happy to play middle man for ya.

WYRD
02-12-2007, 05:30 PM
Shane they are yours then! are you coming out this way anytime soon?
If not pm me your mailling info and i'll get them out to you.
Not sure when the first trip out is (prob spring break) but if you got room you can hang on to them.
I will only take them if you let us take you and Teresa out to dinner:D

shadow
02-12-2007, 05:33 PM
Not sure when the first trip out is (prob spring break) but if you got room you can hang on to them.
I will only take them if you let us take you and Teresa out to dinner:D
You have a deal!But you don't have to buy us dinner."Free Spam"
I can either hang on to them,Or if Randy wants to drop them off to you that will work or pm me your mailing info and i'll ship them.

dumbandyoung
02-12-2007, 05:43 PM
ill call 2nd dibs...if you know;)

WYRD
02-12-2007, 05:44 PM
You have a deal!But you don't have to buy us dinner."Free Spam"
I can either hang on to them,Or if Randy wants to drop them off to you that will work or pm me your mailing info and i'll ship them.
Its a deal but I will buy you dinner:D If Randy wants to grab it I am still in Hesperia I will PM him my address and #.
Thanks Darrell

shadow
02-12-2007, 05:45 PM
Its a deal but I will buy you dinner:D If Randy wants to grab it I am still in Hesperia I will PM him my address and #.
Thanks Darrell
Cool and Randy has my Number.
Talk to you soon.

WYRD
02-12-2007, 05:49 PM
Cool and Randy has my Number.
Talk to you soon.
Sure thing
Thanks again and say hi to momma for me

Havasu Carrera
02-12-2007, 11:21 PM
What a great deal!! Keeping it in the family. I say the winner (dumb)!!! lol donates to the Tom Papp fund!! OOPS you already donated to my fund huh!! Thanks Bud! That trailer went all the way to Kansas I think. Just wired up the lights. Thanks again man! If you get the radio I will donate to the Papp fund for ya!!:) Seriously.