PDA

View Full Version : Whats Mother Nature Thinking?

dirty old man
02-13-2007, 10:01 AM
NY is buried under 12 feet of snow and we can't even get a decent shower out here. Our lakes are drying up for crying out loud

topless
02-13-2007, 10:22 AM
NY is buried under 12 feet of snow and we can't even get a decent shower out here. Our lakes are drying up for crying out loud
I heard it's global warming. LOL:eek:

bigq
02-13-2007, 10:49 AM
this surprises you?? We are in the Desert...;)

ratso
02-13-2007, 10:53 AM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3036wambulance.jpg
Sorry, I couldn't resist...:D

maxwedge
02-13-2007, 12:10 PM
Our lakes are all frozen, six or seven inches of fresh snow is currently falling and blowing around in 40+ MPH winds,causing white out conditions, and the weather channel says the wind chill is -0, whatever that is:D. I am willing to trade.

BshyBvrGirl
02-13-2007, 12:44 PM
I'd be willing to trade. I tried to pull into the driveway after getting sent home from work because of the conditions...and there's no way my car was making it. I just got back in from attempting to shovel the snow drifts in my drive...some up to my waist...and have decided that it was futile. the car will just have to sit on the street. bonus is that with the 40mph winds, the snow's just blowing OVER the car, not really landing on it :D
today is one of those days I need a boyfriend or husband who'd be willing to clear the drive for me...in exchange for certain "services" of course :D:devil:

ratso
02-13-2007, 12:49 PM
Okay, my question, why do people subject theirselves to these conditions?:jawdrop: All I really ever have to bitch about is the heat and an occasional tornado...:D

topless
02-13-2007, 12:54 PM
Okay, my question, why do people subject theirselves to these conditions?:jawdrop: All I really ever have to bitch about is the heat and an occasional tornado...:D
We bitch when it gets below 60. Just need to bitch is all.

Baja Big Dog
02-13-2007, 12:55 PM
Our lakes are all frozen, six or seven inches of fresh snow is currently falling and blowing around in 40+ MPH winds,causing white out conditions, and the weather channel says the wind chill is -0, whatever that is:D. I am willing to trade.
AH shitt I feel bad ridin my Harley to Havi this weekend.

ratso
02-13-2007, 12:56 PM
We bitch when it gets below 60. Just need to bitch is all.
LMAO... but I understand that coming from you... :D

topless
02-13-2007, 01:03 PM
LMAO... but I understand that coming from you... :DI knew you'd understand.:D :D

BarryMac
02-13-2007, 01:07 PM
I'd be willing to trade. I tried to pull into the driveway after getting sent home from work because of the conditions...and there's no way my car was making it. I just got back in from attempting to shovel the snow drifts in my drive...some up to my waist...and have decided that it was futile. the car will just have to sit on the street. bonus is that with the 40mph winds, the snow's just blowing OVER the car, not really landing on it :D
today is one of those days I need a boyfriend or husband who'd be willing to clear the drive for me...in exchange for certain "services" of course :D:devil:
Hmmm... :D Sounds like SJ needs to fly his big ass back to the cold country and help a lady out... :D

BshyBvrGirl
02-13-2007, 02:02 PM
Hmmm... :D Sounds like SJ needs to fly his big ass back to the cold country and help a lady out... :D
I agree :D but after the below zero temps last time he was in town, I'm not sure he's just going to jump up and volunteer....no matter how great the "services" :D :devil:

dirty old man
02-13-2007, 02:07 PM
Baha Big, yeah, I'll be riding over to Hoover Dam this week-end to check on the construction of the new bridge, which by the way is delayed 2 years