PDA

View Full Version : A Toast To Team Ultra

Strippoker
02-13-2007, 10:07 AM
Just wanted to make a special toast to both John and Leah. Ultra Custom Boats is more then just a boat company itÂ’s a boating family. This was shown over and over this week at the show not only by the West family but the entire Ultra crew and the many great customers from over the years. As the new guy on the floor it was amazing to see the pride that not only the new Ultra owners had, but also the ones that have ran the rivers and lakes for years. It is with the utmost respect that I thank you for making me part of this great family.

RiverDave
02-13-2007, 10:10 AM
I'll drink to that.. ;) :)
RD

shippingguy
02-13-2007, 10:33 AM
I second that Jason and welcome. It was nice working with you this week at the show and hanging out. John and Leah have always been first class to all involved with Ultra!

BarryMac
02-13-2007, 10:34 AM
So are you a new Ultra salesman???

Johnwithjm
02-13-2007, 10:42 AM
Just wanted to make a special toast to both John and Leah. Ultra Custom Boats is more then just a boat company itÂ’s a boating family. This was shown over and over this week at the show not only by the West family but the entire Ultra crew and the many great customers from over the years. As the new guy on the floor it was amazing to see the pride that not only the new Ultra owners had, but also the ones that have ran the rivers and lakes for years. It is with the utmost respect that I thank you for making me part of this great family.Jason it was good working with you. Welcome to the family.

ULTRA26 # 1
02-13-2007, 11:29 AM
Welcome aboard.
John M

punisher KP 27
02-13-2007, 10:48 PM
Kari, Kandy and myself love our new 27. Thank you to everyone at Ultra that made it happen.
When all the engine upgrades are complete we will post final pics.:D
Ken P.

Ultracrazy
02-14-2007, 08:52 PM
Cheers!