PDA

View Full Version : This can't be good news...

ratso
02-13-2007, 02:56 PM
I think I'll go out and try to meet some "emotional needs" this week...:D
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17130793/

rampgirl-top
02-13-2007, 03:00 PM
Where do they get these women, and why can't Ratso get their digits!
This line just makes me scratch my head and say "huh"?
"But many women don’t feel like [an orgasm is] the end-all, be-all every time they have sex”
Get a grip ladies, if you fake the "O" they it won't be the end-all, be-all dealio!!

ratso
02-13-2007, 03:34 PM
Where do they get these women, and why can't Ratso get their digits!
This line just makes me scratch my head and say "huh"?
"But many women don’t feel like [an orgasm is] the end-all, be-all every time they have sex”
Get a grip ladies, if you fake the "O" they it won't be the end-all, be-all dealio!!
...and many women view it as a task??? http://***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif
I just believe that in a lengthy relationship or marriage, sex with the same person over and over and over gets too hum-drum...;) ...because a lot of these women that seem so bored with sex at home are taking a beating from someone on the side and enjoying every minute of it...:jawdrop: One man simply cannot fulfill all of a woman's needs over the course of her "sexually active" lifetime...:D

rampgirl-top
02-14-2007, 07:07 AM
Ratso do you think every woman gets it on the side?
In longterm relatonships, the only way it gets hum-drum is if the people don't care and are just going through the motions. If you want good sex, you have to make it happen. (and only those that care will put forth the effort)

topless
02-14-2007, 08:09 AM
In longterm relatonships, the only way it gets hum-drum is if the people don't care and are just going through the motions. If you want good sex, you have to make it happen. (and only those that care will put forth the effort)
That is so true. I couldn't have said it better myself.

ratso
02-14-2007, 01:23 PM
No... not every woman, and not every man. Relationships have a lot of growing pains, and I'm sorry but the stats show that most of the time, BOTH are not willing to work at it. During my last two marriages, the sex was off the hook, always. Even they would be the first ones to say there were never any problems in that area. The problems arise from other areas usually... money issues, one or the other being away too much because of work, too busy with the kids or maybe one wanting kids and the other not wanting kids. Maybe one or the other has "let theirself" go physically, many many issues that can lead to infidelity. A woman doesn't cheat because sex is bad at home, she's cheating because other things are bad at home and she doesn't enjoy sex with that person anymore... so the first guy that comes along with the best line of bullshit to meet those needs at that given moment is going to be pounding that ass until she realizes she ain't getting all her needs met there either... Women generally are a freakin' rollercoaster ride, and I applaud any and all men that can hang on for the duration... If they want to stick to one ride, fine... I'm gonna ride em all...

rampgirl-top
02-14-2007, 01:39 PM
Okay I agree with you Ratso, but liked Rio's response better.
Most women are not rollercoasters, they are Psycho bitches which is why I spend more time hanging with guys then girls. Its too bad that either their parents or some f-up guy made them turn out that way. My boyfriend tells me if it weren't for my parts, he would think I was a guy. He's the only one that figured out why I paint my nails....so no-one would see the grease underneath them. :eek:

Kilrtoy
02-14-2007, 01:48 PM
So your saying ,
HEY WOMAN LAY DOWN ITS THAT TIME AGAIN, DOES NOT CUT IT...

rampgirl-top
02-14-2007, 01:54 PM
Exactly.....my exhusband thought foreplay meant taking your clothes off!!:confused:

Sanger77
02-14-2007, 02:06 PM
Everything you need to know about women.
:confused: :confused: :confused:
Sanger77

ratso
02-14-2007, 02:15 PM
So your saying ,
HEY WOMAN LAY DOWN ITS THAT TIME AGAIN, DOES NOT CUT IT...
Ha Ha... that would be a good assumption...:D

Baja Big Dog
02-14-2007, 02:17 PM
I think I'll go out and try to meet some "emotional needs" this week...:D
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17130793/
Yo Rat....IM your wing man.....

Devil's Advocate
02-14-2007, 02:29 PM
No... not every woman, and not every man. Relationships have a lot of growing pains, and I'm sorry but the stats show that most of the time, BOTH are not willing to work at it. During my last two marriages, the sex was off the hook, always. Even they would be the first ones to say there were never any problems in that area. The problems arise from other areas usually... money issues, one or the other being away too much because of work, too busy with the kids or maybe one wanting kids and the other not wanting kids. Maybe one or the other has "let theirself" go physically, many many issues that can lead to infidelity. A woman doesn't cheat because sex is bad at home, she's cheating because other things are bad at home and she doesn't enjoy sex with that person anymore... so the first guy that comes along with the best line of bullshit to meet those needs at that given moment is going to be pounding that ass until she realizes she ain't getting all her needs met there either... Women generally are a freakin' rollercoaster ride, and I applaud any and all men that can hang on for the duration... If they want to stick to one ride, fine... I'm gonna ride em all...
I'm almost agreeing with your post!http://www.***boat.com/ubb/eek.gif (Anyone know if Hell has frozen over or seen any flying pigs?) I know I'm going to have to re-read it though because I'll have an issue somewhere with it.:hammer2: