PDA

View Full Version : 2005 GMC 2500 HD duramax....forsale

TOBTEK
02-14-2007, 09:27 AM
testing the waters..... itching for something new :)
http://www.socalsupertrucks.com/trucks/173_1.jpg
http://www.socalsupertrucks.com/trucks/173_2.jpg
http://www.socalsupertrucks.com/trucks/173_7.jpg
http://www.socalsupertrucks.com/trucks/173_8.jpg
http://www.truckcoversusa.com/images/TCUSA_Gallery/GMC/images/GMC%202005.jpg
2005 GMC HD2500 Duramax diesel, SLT PKG,33K ISH miles as of today. Bose sound system.
CST 6" Subframe Lift System with Uni-Ball Upper Control Arms,Socal's Custom Heim Joint Inner & Outer Tie-Rods. In the Rear are Deaver 4" Progressive Leaf Packs,KMC's "Backseat" in 20" x 9" Wrapped w/ Toyo 35x12.50x20 Mud Terrain's,Matching Escalade Dash Instrument Cluster in Silver to Match the Exterior Paint.Billet Grill Insert , Amp "Power-Step's" Which Hide Away When the Doors are Closed, truck covers USA bed cover, rolls into a small 8"X8" box. Escalade in dash Navigation system, DVD indash entertainment system with rear video head rest screens as well. sliding rear window. Just installed brand new tires a few miles ago from Jason at Extreme trucks. in dash video back up camera. Leather heated seats, glass moon roof, rhino liner, Color matched Escalade door handles. On-Star sat phone, and all the normal factory loaded options. Truck is DIALED in. Dont even want to know how much $$$ I have into this one ???
(note.... pic of fox shocks is Javiers truck, mine has Bilstein's)

Tequila-John
02-14-2007, 09:31 AM
Great looking truck bro

JENKDICK
02-14-2007, 09:38 AM
Nice Truck. How Much?

TOBTEK
02-14-2007, 09:44 AM
Nice Truck. How Much?
dont really know whats the real value with all the accessories....

TOBTEK
02-14-2007, 09:52 AM
how much? :idea:
whats it worth to you ? :)

andy01
02-14-2007, 09:57 AM
You don't really know what the value is with all the crap on it? Then I will tell you the value and you tell me where to pick it up. It's worth 15K hows that sound? Now can I come get it? Need a price ya damn homo, is the mileage on the new dash the same as the truck? Did you send it out and get it to match what the truck said the day you installed it? I see a pic with 0, no car comes with 0. You need to disclose that........
So you don't know what you want? Will you take the 15K offer?
Andy

TOBTEK
02-14-2007, 10:01 AM
heres what Kelly blue book is saying.......... and there isnt add's for alot of accessories that are on this truck.
Vehicle Highlights
Mileage: 31,700
Engine: V8 6.6L Turbo Diesel
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD
Selected Equipment Change Equipment
Standard
Air Conditioning Cruise Control Dual Front Air Bags
Power Steering AM/FM Stereo ABS (4-Wheel)
Tilt Wheel Single Compact Disc
Optional
SLT DVD System Bed Liner
Power Windows Leather Grille Guard
Power Door Locks Dual Power Seats Towing Pkg
Premium Sound Moon Roof Ovrsize Off-Rd Tires
OnStar Sliding Rear Window Oversize Wheels 20"+
Navigation System Running Boards
Parking Sensors Hard Tonneau Cover
Blue Book Suggested Retail Value
The Kelley Blue Book Suggested Retail Value is representative of dealers' asking prices and is the starting point for negotiation between a consumer and a dealer. This Suggested Retail Value assumes that the vehicle has been fully reconditioned and has a clean title history. This value also takes into account the dealers' profit, costs for advertising, sales commissions and other costs of doing business. The final sale price will likely be less depending on the vehicle's actual condition, popularity, type of warranty offered and local market conditions.
Vehicle Condition Ratings Check Vehicle Title History Excellent
$41,235
* California 2/14/2007

Hardly Satisfied
02-14-2007, 10:05 AM
Sweet truck

TOBTEK
02-14-2007, 10:05 AM
You don't really know what the value is with all the crap on it? Then I will tell you the value and you tell me where to pick it up. It's worth 15K hows that sound? Now can I come get it? Need a price ya damn homo, is the mileage on the new dash the same as the truck? Did you send it out and get it to match what the truck said the day you installed it? I see a pic with 0, no car comes with 0. You need to disclose that........
So you don't know what you want? Will you take the 15K offer?
Andy
YOUR GAY! lift, wheels, tires, steps, dash, ECT was installed before I took delivery of the truck new. Just had new tires installed from Jason at Extreme. This thing is flawless, had it detailed last week. 15K...would make a good down payment. Chump change for you :)

Cole Trickle
02-14-2007, 10:34 AM
heres what Kelly blue book is saying.......... and there isnt add's for alot of accessories that are on this truck.
Vehicle Highlights
Mileage: 31,700
Engine: V8 6.6L Turbo Diesel
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD
Selected Equipment Change Equipment
Standard
Air Conditioning Cruise Control Dual Front Air Bags
Power Steering AM/FM Stereo ABS (4-Wheel)
Tilt Wheel Single Compact Disc
Optional
SLT DVD System Bed Liner
Power Windows Leather Grille Guard
Power Door Locks Dual Power Seats Towing Pkg
Premium Sound Moon Roof Ovrsize Off-Rd Tires
OnStar Sliding Rear Window Oversize Wheels 20"+
Navigation System Running Boards
Parking Sensors Hard Tonneau Cover
Blue Book Suggested Retail Value
The Kelley Blue Book Suggested Retail Value is representative of dealers' asking prices and is the starting point for negotiation between a consumer and a dealer. This Suggested Retail Value assumes that the vehicle has been fully reconditioned and has a clean title history. This value also takes into account the dealers' profit, costs for advertising, sales commissions and other costs of doing business. The final sale price will likely be less depending on the vehicle's actual condition, popularity, type of warranty offered and local market conditions.
Vehicle Condition Ratings Check Vehicle Title History Excellent
$41,235
* California 2/14/2007
You need to look at the KBB Private party value guide to get a somewhat close price(no one is gonna pay retail). Even though the truck looks great put it as "good" condition and then subtract 50% for after market parts.
Private party KBB puts it in the 32.5K range
I would probably list it for 35-38K as is:)

Schiada Time
02-14-2007, 10:56 AM
I would say with the mileage as low as it is and with the upgrades it is worth $30K. The cost of diesel will certainly play a factor and having been in the custom truck business for several years ( I am an editor of a custom truck magazine) you just do not get the return on investment with accessories and such especially since items like wheels and tires are a personal choice and someone buying it may not like your choice. I have been looking to maybe jump into something new and this truck has me scratching my head but I think 30K would be a fair price.

acatitude
02-14-2007, 11:10 AM
damn selling boat car truck are you escaping america to some place they don't extradite from????:D

UnionJack
02-14-2007, 11:17 AM
Toby, I got 39k when I sold mine, so good luck

TOBTEK
02-14-2007, 11:26 AM
damn selling boat car truck are you escaping america to some place they don't extradite from????:D
nahhhhh, just getting new stuff.

bigq
02-14-2007, 11:31 AM
nahhhhh, just getting new stuff.
All your stuff is new stuff..
If I was your wife i would be a little nervous, i mean who knows... ;)

TOBTEK
02-14-2007, 11:40 AM
All your stuff is new stuff..
If I was your wife i would be a little nervous, i mean who knows... ;)
nahhh, she knows cars and toys come and go.... its only stuff. She is safe for now :)

mbrown2
02-14-2007, 12:00 PM
Like your upgraded DCB, your upgraded truck accessories won't get you a lot on the market; specifically since the body style is now outdated. IMO..
Sell it competitively and it will sell quick....advertised mine to buddy's with a buddy price of 35K and 33K miles and it sold in 1hr....some might say that's cheap but I saw Addicted's truck sit on here for a while for 42ish...your truck is going to sell for 36K to 42K but I doubt much more...if you get 40K or more you should be happy as I would be...

andy01
02-14-2007, 12:09 PM
You need to look at the KBB Private party value guide to get a somewhat close price(no one is gonna pay retail). Even though the truck looks great put it as "good" condition and then subtract 50% for after market parts.
Private party KBB puts it in the 32.5K range
I would probably list it for 35-38K as is:)
Good info coming from a guy with a Vette that has been for sale for a year and a half..........

andy01
02-14-2007, 12:12 PM
YOUR GAY! lift, wheels, tires, steps, dash, ECT was installed before I took delivery of the truck new. Just had new tires installed from Jason at Extreme. This thing is flawless, had it detailed last week. 15K...would make a good down payment. Chump change for you :)
So is that a "no" on my offer? :confused:

TOBTEK
02-14-2007, 12:16 PM
Like your upgraded DCB, your upgraded truck accessories won't get you a lot on the market; specifically since the body style is now outdated. IMO..
Sell it competitively and it will sell quick....advertised mine to buddy's with a buddy price of 35K and 33K miles and it sold in 1hr....some might say that's cheap but I saw Addicted's truck sit on here for a while for 42ish...your truck is going to sell for 36K to 42K but I doubt much more...if you get 40K or more you should be happy as I would be...
your right where I was thinking. I was thinking 40k is a fair number for all.

TOBTEK
02-14-2007, 12:16 PM
So is that a "no" on my offer? :confused:
again.... YOUR GAY!

Cole Trickle
02-14-2007, 12:31 PM
Good info coming from a guy with a Vette that has been for sale for a year and a half..........
You should have made an offer since you have always been so intrested in the car.;) :D
Sold within 3 weeks of putting it in the trader for 38.5K:) :sqeyes:
Leaves for Vegas today unless you want to buy it for 40K to experience what a fast car feels like.:D

andy01
02-14-2007, 02:11 PM
You should have made an offer since you have always been so intrested in the car.;) :D
Sold within 3 weeks of putting it in the trader for 38.5K:) :sqeyes:
Leaves for Vegas today unless you want to buy it for 40K to experience what a fast car feels like.:D
No interest in the older vettes. So it hasn't sold or left yet? Maybe today if the buyer walks with a seeing eye dog?
Good luck with the sale....... you'll need it! j/k
Andy

andy01
02-14-2007, 02:13 PM
again.... YOUR GAY!
Could you stop trying to use "gay" words and usless post to bump your JUNK :eek: to the top! Does this one have dog turds on the floor also? I did ride back to the plane in it............ HOOOOMO

Cole Trickle
02-14-2007, 02:31 PM
No interest in the older vettes. So it hasn't sold or left yet? Maybe today if the buyer walks with a seeing eye dog?
Good luck with the sale....... you'll need it! j/k
Andy
No worries...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2491100_0465.jpg
Either way I have a good looking C6 killer ;):D j/k

andy01
02-14-2007, 02:33 PM
No worries...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2491100_0465.jpg
Either way I have a good looking C6 killer ;):D j/k
Yeah and I have a C4 killer...... :eek:

Cole Trickle
02-14-2007, 02:38 PM
Yeah and I have a C4 killer...... :eek:
No doubt about it...
400hp is a great starting point for a womans car:D:devil:
vroom vroom....weeeeee;)

andy01
02-14-2007, 02:46 PM
No doubt about it...
400hp is a great starting point for a womans car:D:devil:
vroom vroom....weeeeee;)
How about 700 in my Nova and I am sure my R1 will ride around that old beat down sled you are so proud to own. Yes I love my stock womens Corvette Convert., mine is a grocery getter. Really I drive it to the grocery store every Monday.... I guess if I had to try and make a heavier slower production car fast because it was all I had then I would be all over super charging it........ but as a 7th car stock works just fine for me, now go find somebody thinks your Corvette is more then what it really is......:) .....

Cole Trickle
02-14-2007, 02:55 PM
How about 700 in my Nova and I am sure my R1 will ride around that old beat down sled you are so proud to own. Yes I love my stock womens Corvette Convert., mine is a grocery getter. Really I drive it to the grocery store every Monday.... I guess if I had to try and make a heavier slower production car fast because it was all I had then I would be all over super charging it........ but as a 7th car stock works just fine for me, now go find somebody thinks your Corvette is more then what it really is......:) .....
Got me with the Ebay Nova and the street bike.:jawdrop: :sqeyes:
I know what the car is...It's a 38.5K Supercharged vette that makes 475hp to the wheels and runs the 1/4 at 11.5@124 (In street trim with drag radials)
I am estatic that you own 7 cars 4 boats and 8 houses and a toter home.
Oh yeah...Lets not forget who cast the first stone :)

andy01
02-14-2007, 02:59 PM
Got me with the Ebay Nova and the street bike.:jawdrop: :sqeyes:
I know what the car is...It's a 38.5K Supercharged vette that makes 475hp to the wheels and runs the 1/4 at 11.5@124 (In street trim with drag radials)
I am estatic that you own 7 cars 4 boats and 8 houses and a toter home.
Oh yeah...Lets not forget who cast the first stone :)
I have never bought one thing on Ebay........ I am happy for you, your run a mediocer time at the track, congrats why didin't you post it had 12.35 gallons of fuel and a head wind. You have a fast Corvette, congrats......

Cole Trickle
02-14-2007, 03:01 PM
I have never bought one thing on Ebay........ I am happy for you, your run a mediocer time at the track, congrats why didin't you post it had 12.35 gallons of fuel and a head wind. You have a fast Corvette, congrats......
Thanks
How did you know about Fontanas headwind;)

andy01
02-14-2007, 03:09 PM
Thanks
How did you know about Fontanas headwind;)
I was on the phone with one of my buddys (I was at the grocery store) and he was telling me about this super fast Vette running in this super crazy head wind...... just kidding..... :D

Cole Trickle
02-14-2007, 03:16 PM
I was on the phone with one of my buddys (I was at the grocery store) and he was telling me about this super fast Vette running in this super crazy head wind...... just kidding..... :D
Nice...LOL
You should have came down I would have subtracted a 1/10 from your time for every full bag. 2/10 if you have your club card and double coupon.:D :jawdrop:

dumbandyoung
02-14-2007, 03:21 PM
Im not in the market for a new truck...but I would offer you 39-40k
Trades welcome?

andy01
02-14-2007, 03:25 PM
Im not in the market for a new truck...but I would offer you 39-40k
Trades welcome?
What's your trade?

dumbandyoung
02-14-2007, 03:45 PM
06 F250 4x4 6.0powerstroke 9k miles.

INSman
02-14-2007, 05:32 PM
Tob
Where did you get the dash kit, how much and does it fit and work perfectly ??

riverroyal
02-14-2007, 07:01 PM
thread is queer

TOBTEK
02-14-2007, 09:07 PM
Tob
Where did you get the dash kit, how much and does it fit and work perfectly ??
I think they cost around 350-400.00? They installed it with all the other parts when it was brand new. Dont know how tough it is to install????? didnt do it.

INSman
02-14-2007, 09:57 PM
I think they cost around 350-400.00? They installed it with all the other parts when it was brand new. Dont know how tough it is to install????? didnt do it.
GMC/Chevy dealership ???

TOBTEK
02-15-2007, 07:09 AM
GMC/Chevy dealership ???
call SO CAL SUPER TRUCKS in San Bernadino, they have them. Thet are Esccalade dash clusters.

BarryMac
02-15-2007, 07:17 AM
This is as sweet as they come, good luck with the sale of this and everything else that you have listed on here. Maybe they should make you your own Spam Section??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D

TOBTEK
02-19-2007, 02:28 PM
lets get it gone:(
how about $38,900.00
seems like a fair price.

Outnumbered
02-19-2007, 02:48 PM
lets get it gone:(
how about $38,900.00
seems like a fair price.
That ODO issue is killing your resale. Can you get it fixed and correct mileage by the dealer? Once the ODO is tampred you are kinda screwed. I was looking at this truck but the ODO thing has me concerned.

TOBTEK
02-19-2007, 02:51 PM
That ODO issue is killing your resale. Can you get it fixed and correct mileage by the dealer? Once the ODO is tampred you are kinda screwed. I was looking at this truck but the ODO thing has me concerned.
WHAT ISSUE ?????? that pic is of Javiers truck at So-Cal super trucks when his was done. My Escalade dash was installed from day one. Had 6 miles on truck.

Outnumbered
02-19-2007, 02:58 PM
WHAT ISSUE ?????? that pic is of Javiers truck at So-Cal super trucks when his was done. My Escalade dash was installed from day one. Had 6 miles on truck.
I was under the impression they re-set the ODO when they installed it with the ZERO miles pic. Did they have to put a new ODO in or did they re-use the original?

TOBTEK
02-19-2007, 03:06 PM
I was under the impression they re-set the ODO when they installed it with the ZERO miles pic. Did they have to put a new ODO in or did they re-use the original?
if you go to the gallery on www.socalsupertrucks.com and look in the GMC section, you will see Javiers truck which I liked and duplicated. They installed the escalade dash with all the other accessories BEFORE I took delivery of the vehicle. "IF" your interested in this truck, come and check it out. You would be hard pressed to find a cleaner truck with more goodies on it.

Outnumbered
02-19-2007, 03:09 PM
if you go to the gallery on www.socalsupertrucks.com and look in the GMC section, you will see Javiers truck which I liked and duplicated. They installed the escalade dash with all the other accessories BEFORE I took delivery of the vehicle. "IF" your interested in this truck, come and check it out. You would be hard pressed to find a cleaner truck with more goodies on it.
E-mail me some actual pics please. So none of the pics above are the actual truck excpept for the one when it was stock?
I am interested. My lease is up soon and I am looking for a good deal on a tow rig. I'll send you a PM.
Thanks

TOBTEK
02-19-2007, 03:09 PM
http://www.socalsupertrucks.com/gallery.jsp?brand=GMC
here's the link to Javiers truck at SO CAL. its the bottom right. his was a 04 HD

TOBTEK
02-19-2007, 03:13 PM
E-mail me some actual pics please. So none of the pics above are the actual truck excpept for the one when it was stock?
I am interested. My lease is up soon and I am looking for a good deal on a tow rig. I'll send you a PM.
Thanks
yes, these pics are of Javiers truck. They are ALMOST twins..... except he allways has a nicer boat behind his :)

TOBTEK
03-01-2007, 01:14 PM
ttt for mark

Outnumbered
03-01-2007, 01:20 PM
ttt for mark
I thought you were going to keep it for a while?

TOBTEK
03-01-2007, 01:35 PM
I thought you were going to keep it for a while?
said the other day..... you have to catch me on the right day :) have a perspective buyer for the boat in texas, and he also in the market for a truck. Just bringing it to the top so he could see what it looks like. How cool would it it to fly in from outa state and drive home in your new truck pulling your new boat? that would be pretty kick ass!

TOBTEK
03-20-2007, 12:37 PM
GAME ON............ forsale again:rolleyes:

dumbandyoung
03-20-2007, 05:32 PM
bump

TOBTEK
03-21-2007, 07:55 AM
bump
hey thanks D&Y

ultra27jay
03-21-2007, 12:50 PM
Mines for sale also.......$45,000.00....06 duramax with 25k mikes with all the upgrades. pm me if interested and ill give u a run down of what has been done to the truck..
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i81/jason41973/DSC00998.jpg
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i81/jason41973/DSC00992.jpg

ultra27jay
03-22-2007, 08:40 AM
bump for toby......

TOBTEK
03-22-2007, 09:27 AM
bump for toby......
THANK YOU SIR: I need to call you today anyway, new Escalade should be here next week. 22" or 24" Lorenzo's ???? need to see pics each way.
Doesnt your lady friend need a 2006 C230 sport? :) really nice car for 26K

TOBTEK
03-23-2007, 07:16 AM
Ttt

TOBTEK
03-23-2007, 07:50 AM
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/car/294994326.html
JASON refer to this link when anyone says your over priced!

ultra27jay
03-23-2007, 08:12 AM
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/car/294994326.html
JASON refer to this link when anyone says your over priced!
wow!!!! good luck to him..my is under priced about 15k compared to his ......:idea:

dirtracer
03-23-2007, 08:32 AM
THANK YOU SIR: I need to call you today anyway, new Escalade should be here next week. 22" or 24" Lorenzo's ???? need to see pics each way.
Doesnt your lady friend need a 2006 C230 sport? :) really nice car for 26K
definetly go with the 24's..my buddy had both and his 24's look much better. I have 24's on mine....heres a pic..

dumbandyoung
03-23-2007, 08:36 AM
Mines for sale also.......$45,000.00....06 duramax with 25k mikes with all the upgrades. pm me if interested and ill give u a run down of what has been done to the truck..
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i81/jason41973/DSC00998.jpg
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i81/jason41973/DSC00992.jpg
You Thread Jacker! lol
bump!

socalmofo
03-23-2007, 09:38 AM
22" or 24" Lorenzo's ????
24" even for a grocery getter. The wheel wells on the newer body styles are huge. 24's look like 22's on the old escalase.

TOBTEK
03-23-2007, 10:31 AM
24" even for a grocery getter. The wheel wells on the newer body styles are huge. 24's look like 22's on the old escalase.
im thinking your right with the 24"s. Looks like there's still alot of clearence there. IF I hook the boat to the new Escalade, dont want to be rubbin the tires into the fenders:jawdrop: that would SUCK!

TOBTEK
03-23-2007, 10:33 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=27109&d=1174667545
DIRTRACER........ did you ever pull the 26 with this? Did it rub???????

ultra27jay
03-23-2007, 11:49 AM
here are a few we did this week...even some dude with a range rover sport came out pretty good...:D
first we did 22" on a rover sport (thanks for the referal toby) it is sitting on LORENZO WL12.
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i81/jason41973/DSC02392.jpg
next is a 07 GMC denali lowered 2 front and 4 rear with a mc graudys kit sitting on 24" KMC dimes.we also put in load bags in the rear to help out for when he tows his magic deck boat.
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i81/jason41973/DSC02397.jpg
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i81/jason41973/DSC02395.jpg
next is a 07 esclade droped with a 1.5 front and a 1.8 rear ground force sitting on 22" kmc wheels.
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i81/jason41973/DSC02055.jpg
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i81/jason41973/DSC02054.jpg

ultra27jay
03-23-2007, 12:01 PM
You Thread Jacker! lol
bump!
its ok its only toby.....he will understand:D :D :D :D :D :D :devil:

dirtracer
03-23-2007, 12:08 PM
DIRTRACER........ did you ever pull the 26 with this? Did it rub???????
yes, ive pulled both 26's with it. Also a big heavy equipment trailer with my buggy on it and 100gal of gas on the tongue, and a HEAVY 28 daytona with twins all the way to havasu....doesnt rub one bit. Once you put some weight on it..the air compressor turns on and puts air into the shocks. It actually works pretty damn well...

TOBTEK
03-23-2007, 12:33 PM
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i81/jason41973/DSC02054.jpg
wow.... the 22's do look to small. OK Extreme man.... 24" it is. Dont want the WL12's though, not diggin them on the Rover I sent ya. And those tires are Gay! HELP ME find the right set up, Escalade will be this next week.... time to get serious.

TOBTEK
03-23-2007, 12:36 PM
hey Dirtracer.......... is that lowered or stock? Not wanting to jack with lifting or lowering EVER again! PITA.

Schiada Time
03-23-2007, 01:17 PM
Two Words : Billet Wheels
Put some Coddingtons, Bonspeed's, Intro's on those things and you've got something!

TOBTEK
03-23-2007, 01:27 PM
Two Words : Billet Wheels
Put some Coddingtons, Bonspeed's, Intro's on those things and you've got something!
put up some PICS sparky...lets see these billet wheels. sounds like a good idea, I can fix the edges after my wife hits EVERY CURB in San Diego:mad:

TOBTEK
03-23-2007, 07:02 PM
http://www.wheelpros.com/brands/images/406/image1.jpg
ALRIGHT JASON at Extreme....... get'er done with 24" Lorenzo WL 11's wrapped in Prada Tires please.... she will be pumped! :)

jdogginla
03-24-2007, 05:50 AM
So I'm confused.........is Tobteks truck for sale or no mas? Or has this thread changed and become Jason's?

TOBTEK
03-24-2007, 07:21 AM
So I'm confused.........is Tobteks truck for sale or no mas? Or has this thread changed and become Jason's?
yes, my 05 GMC is still available. jason the thread jacker threw that cheby pile in here and jacked everything all up:) would like to sell all three vehicles this weekend.

ultra27jay
03-24-2007, 10:58 AM
yes, my 05 GMC is still available. jason the thread jacker threw that cheby pile in here and jacked everything all up:) would like to sell all three vehicles this weekend.
LOL.....JACKER OF ALL TRADES AND MASTER OF NONE...:D ..

TOBTEK
03-24-2007, 01:34 PM
get any numbers on the wheels and tires?

TOBTEK
03-25-2007, 07:53 AM
come and get it today:)

TOBTEK
03-26-2007, 09:02 AM
LOL.....JACKER OF ALL TRADES AND MASTER OF NONE...:D ..
Hey Jason......give me a call today, fill me in on the wheels and tires Please:)

TOBTEK
03-27-2007, 06:24 AM
Ttt

ultra27jay
03-27-2007, 07:33 AM
bump for toby......:D