PDA

View Full Version : Sin Cals daughter needs sponsors

DILLIGAF
02-14-2007, 11:27 AM
SinCals daughter Misty is on the Cal Poly Pomona Equestrian team and needs sponsors. She is hoping to get to the Nationals and Cal Poly has a great program. Her sister made the Nationals a few years back and did well.
Anyhow, some of you with businesses or if you want want to privately donate she would really appreciate it. I believe you also get a team jacket with a minimu donation. You can contact Misty directly at mystikalmisty04@sbcglobal.net I am of course in. What about you guys? Help out a college girl :)
Intercollegiate horse show association Zone championship show
Pomona, California April 7, 2007
Program Advertising Rates
Commercial and Non-Member Rate Schedule
Qty Size Format Rate
Full Size (7.5” x 10”) Black & White $100
Full Size (7.5” x 10”) Full Color $175
Half Page (7.5” x 4.5”) Black & White $60
Quarter Page (3.5” x 4.5”) Black & White $40
Business Card (3.5” x 2”) Black & White $30
Ads must be submitted on disk or electronically by March 1, 2007.
Ads requiring set-up must be submitted by April 15, 2007 & will be an additional $50.00.
Full Payment/Purchase Orders must be received by March 1, 2007.
Please indicate your desired size above and complete the following information:
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Telephone(s):
Fax Number:
Email Address:
Return to:
Jen Earles, Show Manager
2007 Western Semi-Final Championship Show
3801 W Temple Ave
Pomona, CA 91768
Fax: 909 869 4856
Email: jdearles@csupomona.edu

Havasu Luvr
02-14-2007, 01:38 PM
Tom, I have sent Misty an email concerning this event. Hope to hear from her soon as the cut-off date for submittion is getting closer. Are you going to attend this event yourself?

DILLIGAF
02-15-2007, 09:15 AM
Tom, I have sent Misty an email concerning this event. Hope to hear from her soon as the cut-off date for submittion is getting closer. Are you going to attend this event yourself?
tHANKS...i AM SURE YOU WILL HEAR FROM HERE dAVID. iF i AM AROUND i WILL GO. Sorry about the caps :(

Wmc
02-15-2007, 09:24 AM
My cousin Dana just got back from the Horse show in Atlanta. She is also on the equestrian team and made Nationals last year. What a great program!!!