PDA

View Full Version : A one-question test

RitcheyRch
02-15-2007, 09:10 AM
Please give an honest answer...
This test only has one question, but it's a very important one. By giving an honest answer, you will discover where you stand morally.
The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation in which you will have to make a decision.
Remember that your answer needs to be honest, yet spontaneous.
Please scroll down slowly and give due consideration to each line.
THE SITUATION: You are in Florida, Miami to be specific. There is chaos all around you caused by a hurricane with severe flooding. This is a flood of biblical proportions. You are a photojournalist working for a major newspaper, and you're caught in the middle of this epic disaster.
The situation is nearly hopeless. You're trying to shoot career-making photos. There are houses and people swirling around you, some disappearing under the water. Nature is unleashing all of its destructive fury.
THE TEST: Suddenly you see a woman in the water. She is fighting for her life, trying not to be taken down with the debris. You move closer. Somehow the woman looks familiar. You suddenly realize who it is. It's Hillary Clinton!
At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take her under forever. You have two options--you can save the life of Hillary Clinton, or you can shoot a dramatic Pulitzer Prize winning photo, documenting the death of one of the world's most powerful women.
THE TEST QUESTION: Here's the test question, and please give an honest answer.......
Would you select high contrast color film, or would you go with the classic simplicity of a black and white photo???

HocusPocus
02-15-2007, 09:12 AM
i have always felt black and white photos are great for bringing out the dramatic.

Kilrtoy
02-15-2007, 09:43 AM
If i was a true professional i would use all three camera's i have on me, a video black and white and my color high speed 35 shots every two seconds

Wicked Performance Boats
02-15-2007, 09:48 AM
You know. i started reading this, carefully and slowly, just so I could answer it intelligently. When I got to the end. Just another Hillary joke. Do you have pussy envy? She's not my kind of woman BUT she's done pretty good for a woman from Arkansas. Budlight

photo chick
02-15-2007, 09:52 AM
Black and white for sure! Then a waterproof camera to follow her all the way down!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RitcheyRch
02-15-2007, 09:58 AM
Irrelevant since would have a digital camera.

framer1
02-15-2007, 10:01 AM
I think I would have to throw her my anchor. You can't leave things to chance;)

LAND_LOVER69
02-15-2007, 10:51 AM
What ever is cheaper! I wouldn't want to spen too much $$$ on the b*t*h :D :D :D

SummitKarl
02-15-2007, 11:24 AM
I would quickly switch to the Sepia setting and yell "Monica says goodbye":jawdrop: :D

73kona455
02-15-2007, 11:27 AM
You know. i started reading this, carefully and slowly, just so I could answer it intelligently. When I got to the end. Just another Hillary joke. Do you have pussy envy? She's not my kind of woman BUT she's done pretty good for a woman from Arkansas. Budlight
arkansas doesnt claim her.. thats why she is a new york senator.
i think color film would be better,,,,,:D

***boateditor
02-15-2007, 03:56 PM
Hilary Clinton has a magazine?

Debbolas
02-15-2007, 06:37 PM
Black and white for sure! Then a waterproof camera to follow her all the way down!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What she said :D

riverroyal
02-15-2007, 06:40 PM
hillary clinton?

GHT
02-15-2007, 06:45 PM
I would click the camera over to video and shoot as many video clips as possible. Guess I lose the Morality test.:idea:

Jesster
02-15-2007, 06:52 PM
I'm going to read between the lines and say your vote is for black and white. :D
She is a politician, there are very few politicians I would say have done well and she is certainly at the bottom of the list. She has gone a long way but that is far from doing "pretty good", again she is a politician which falls in the same category as lawyer (which so many of them are). Politicians in general deserve no feelings of respect because they all sell out's (right or left). The only difference is how far they go. In case you didnt notice I really dislike politicians.
Oh yeah I like Kilr's plan.

KreatinKaos
02-15-2007, 06:58 PM
Can I hold her head underwater to be sure she's dead ?:devil:

Baja Big Dog
02-15-2007, 07:00 PM
Is this a fricken trick question? You know the true answer...you would throw a couch at her to make sure she sinks!!!! Wouldnt have time for a picture.
YES I know I won, where is my prise???:D

brianthomas
02-15-2007, 07:04 PM
Politician,,,, variant of the word "politics" latin word, poli/tics, definition, many/blood sucking insects.

Kim Hanson
02-15-2007, 07:17 PM
I would use color cause I can change it to black and white in chopshop and then throw out the digital camcorder to catch the rest, screaming and all that shit :D :D ........( . )( . )...........:idea:

Kim Hanson
02-15-2007, 07:21 PM
Is this a fricken trick question? You know the true answer...you would throw a couch at her to make sure she sinks!!!! Wouldnt have time for a picture.
YES I know I won, where is my prise???:D
Not many carry couchs in there backpack and if you did, shit you would just have to set up camera on timer and volley it in there :idea: :D :D What is the prize anyways :) ..........( . )( . )............