PDA

View Full Version : Squirtin Thunder

b's sanger
02-15-2007, 04:06 PM
Looks like the moderator squashed the last thread. Too bad they don't do that to Rondonkey's IP address.:idea:

flat broke
02-15-2007, 04:49 PM
Here's what I don't get. ST was taking flack like an A-6 over Hanoi. A mod crushed the thread, then (and forgive me if I'm wrong) someone who was defending him in the previous thread starts this one. If you guys want to do him any favors you'd let/help him exit the scene un noticed. Bringing it up again is kinda like taking your buddy who is injured and bleeding profusely for a quick shortcut through the shark tank on the way to the ER.
Chris

Nucking futs
02-15-2007, 05:01 PM
No shiat, Quit beating a dead horse allready, everyone has there own opinion about the guy so just MOVE ON !!!!

sleekcrafter
02-15-2007, 07:52 PM
Vote For Pedro!

Cas
02-15-2007, 10:41 PM
Vote For Pedro!
an illegal for president huh? probably not a bad idea.......

FryJet
02-15-2007, 11:04 PM
Vote For Pedro!
don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.

Goad
02-15-2007, 11:44 PM
jesus....the last thread was squashed for a reason.
are you guys that F'n bored?
heres some advice:
get over it. move on.
thank you, please drive through.

beerjet
02-15-2007, 11:46 PM
heres some advice:
get over it. move on.
Would you like fries with your order.
-beerjet-

Goad
02-15-2007, 11:48 PM
Would you like fries with your order.
-beerjet-
no, but I would like a slice of that ass in your avatar....I think theres enough to go around. :eek:

HammerDown
02-16-2007, 05:59 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90327

b's sanger
02-16-2007, 07:03 AM
Wow! Perhaps there was something at the end of that thread I missed.
However, my point and motivation is likley the same as yours. I find it unsettleing that Ronboy spreads nothing but hate and discontent throughout these boards, which in turn rightfully solicits the responses will all have read over and over for months+. Are we not allowed to check on Jim on this board without the risk of Ronwhatever piping in and then bye bye thread. (Again, I did not see the end posts of the thread,) but my intention was and is not to cause Jim any ill will. I think he knows that.
I am all for an equal good natured Bench Race exchange, but this is not what Ronny offers here on this site. Maybe he should be put on "timeout" here in Bench Racers only for a while. So, since we are in Bench Racers now, all of you that disagree can kiss my A$$ :D
Love always B

Kim Hanson
02-16-2007, 08:47 AM
heres some advice:
get over it. move on.
No drive throughs in here, thanks very much......( . )( . )........:idea: :D

Kim Hanson
02-16-2007, 08:50 AM
Wow! Perhaps there was something at the end of that thread I missed.
However, my point and motivation is likley the same as yours. I find it unsettleing that Ronboy spreads nothing but hate and discontent throughout these boards, which in turn rightfully solicits the responses will all have read over and over for months+. Are we not allowed to check on Jim on this board without the risk of Ronwhatever piping in and then bye bye thread. (Again, I did not see the end posts of the thread,) but my intention was and is not to cause Jim any ill will. I think he knows that.
I am all for an equal good natured Bench Race exchange, but this is not what Ronny offers here on this site. Maybe he should be put on "timeout" here in Bench Racers only for a while. So, since we are in Bench Racers now, all of you that disagree can kiss my A$$ :D
Love always B
I forgot who was in charge of kissing ass,s again..You are the first in line when ever someone takes that duty on ..OKAY ! :idea: :D :D .........( . )( . )........Exit too the left please and kiss my ass :D :D

b's sanger
02-16-2007, 09:15 AM
No drive throughs in here, thanks very much......( . )( . )........:idea: :D
Not drive through, "Drive By"

Kim Hanson
02-16-2007, 10:23 AM
Not drive through, "Drive By"
Drive by you wouldn't be in here, Drive Through...you are here right :idea: ........( . )( . ).......sort of looks parked also :D :D

Rondane
02-16-2007, 10:46 AM
I find it unsettleing that Ronboy spreads nothing but hate and discontent throughout these boards, which in turn rightfully solicits the responses will all have read over and over for months+. Are we not allowed to check on Jim on this board without the risk of Ronwhatever piping in and then bye bye thread.
Is it my fault people carry threads when i'm involved for SO LONG? Just like my PM to DRAGBOATS....how are you guys involved? Read and MOVE ON DUDE! He wants to be a big man and post "i just deleted rons PM". Do this dragboat, just stay off a thread i'm involved in. Would that be better?:idea:
Of course you didnt read the last posts on the thread...neither did i. So whose to say i was involved? Do you know? All i asked was if squirtin, jim, emenem or whatever he is rectified all the collection problems on shirts he had almost a year ago? Before you know it, his boyfriend mr steelcomp is all over me like he knows what going on. OBVIOUSLY he doesnt. (He's as big a crybaby as there is on promptness..imagine if he was taken for real money.:jawdrop: ) Then the name calling and crybaby rhetorec begins and the thread is SQUASHED. Is that my fault? i think not.
I state it again, i hate to see anyone(not even you) get screwed out of money or parts...just not right. Taking advantage of good faith is just plain WRONG and i'm sure you'd agree. Its pretty obvious the debts arent paid to the ones he owes by the way this thread went. The new EMINON screen name solidifies it even more besides guys who cant get ahold of him either. All i did was hit a sore spot and now i'm the brunt of it all. I call bs.
rondane

Biglue
02-16-2007, 10:57 AM
Why do the little crying girls always end up in the Bench Racer Block? Are they just "easy targets"? You mods asking us to "set them straight for ya"? We could unleash the gimps if you wish. Kimmy go wake up Maxi and Lucky. :D

Kim Hanson
02-16-2007, 12:07 PM
Is it my fault people carry threads when i'm involved for SO LONG? Just like my PM to DRAGBOATS....how are you guys involved? Read and MOVE ON DUDE! He wants to be a big man and post "i just deleted rons PM". Do this dragboat, just stay off a thread i'm involved in. Would that be better?:idea:
Of course you didnt read the last posts on the thread...neither did i. So whose to say i was involved? Do you know? All i asked was if squirtin, jim, emenem or whatever he is rectified all the collection problems on shirts he had almost a year ago? Before you know it, his boyfriend mr steelcomp is all over me like he knows what going on. OBVIOUSLY he doesnt. (He's as big a crybaby as there is on promptness..imagine if he was taken for real money.:jawdrop: ) Then the name calling and crybaby rhetorec begins and the thread is SQUASHED. Is that my fault? i think not.
I state it again, i hate to see anyone(not even you) get screwed out of money or parts...just not right. Taking advantage of good faith is just plain WRONG and i'm sure you'd agree. Its pretty obvious the debts arent paid to the ones he owes by the way this thread went. The new EMINON screen name solidifies it even more besides guys who cant get ahold of him either. All i did was hit a sore spot and now i'm the brunt of it all. I call bs.
rondane
All I can say to you son is say anything bad about my buddy SQ and I will be on your ass faster than you can stick a finger up it to stop the spewing..got it!..........( . )( . ).......You remind of some of those freaks on Scream & Cry that got me punted from there, if you talk the talk , you had better walk the walk :idea:
Now Jane, you have a nice day now ya hear !:devil:

Biglue
02-16-2007, 12:10 PM
All I can say to you son is say anything bad about my buddy SQ and I will be on your ass faster than you can stick a finger up it to stop the spewing..got it!..........( . )( . ).......You remind of some of those freaks on Scream & Cry that got me punted from there, if you talk the talk , you had better walk the walk :idea:
Now Jane, you have a nice day now ya hear !:devil:
Bench racer tough talk. :D

Kim Hanson
02-16-2007, 12:12 PM
Why do the little crying girls always end up in the Bench Racer Block? Are they just "easy targets"? You mods asking us to "set them straight for ya"? We could unleash the gimps if you wish. Kimmy go wake up Maxi and Lucky. :D
I think they throw them down here cause we take no shit for punk ass piece's of shit! I use to troll all the time...:D Now I just come here and see what they threw at me, good deal if you ask me.......( . )( . ).........:devil:
Whats up Luey? Bored or what ?.......:D :D

Kim Hanson
02-16-2007, 12:13 PM
Bench racer tough talk. :D
That was the warm up :D ..........( . )( . )...............Did ya know my keyboard is like 3' wide :D :D

Goad
02-16-2007, 01:39 PM
http://homepages.wmich.edu/~a3cranda/Useless%20Knowledge%20Pages/Road%20Signs/Absolutely%20nothing.jpg

Biglue
02-16-2007, 03:13 PM
I think they throw them down here cause we take no shit for punk ass piece's of shit! I use to troll all the time...:D Now I just come here and see what they threw at me, good deal if you ask me.......( . )( . ).........:devil:
Whats up Luey? Bored or what ?.......:D :D
How's it going Kimmy? What's up with this place lately? We get all these uppitty, nose in the air drama queens in here lately.......they'll learn. :jawdrop: :D
How's the eather treating ya Kim? It's an unusual 80-ish out here today. :D
Sorry buddy, had to do it. :)

MAXIMUS
02-16-2007, 04:21 PM
Did somebody call??? I had a message on my red phone that there was another patient in need of a full stove pipe!:crossx:
I am afraid I flat ran out of lube...:jawdrop: no worries mate we will just make DO!:devil: Nurse lucky hold my calls please!:D

rrrr
02-16-2007, 04:34 PM
We've been handed the assclown sammich by the moderator in Just Jets.....:mad: :mad:
Fellow Jetters...lets try to keep (Just Jet's on topic) with Jet Boat related posts and replies.
This is a great location where we can offer our fellow Jetters some great support and tech info!
And please...save the drama/BS for the (Bench Racers) or another Forum all together
PS. all non Jet Boat related material (may) be deleted/edited and or moved to a more suitable location.
Drama? This is where lucky and Biglue discuss man love......no drama here.....:D :D

Biglue
02-16-2007, 04:38 PM
We've been handed the assclown sammich by the moderator in Just Jets.....:mad: :mad:
Drama? This is where lucky and Biglue discuss man love......no drama here.....:D :D
You wanna dance the salchicha with the bean man......fag. :mad: :devil: :jawdrop: :D

Kim Hanson
02-16-2007, 05:05 PM
How's it going Kimmy? What's up with this place lately? We get all these uppitty, nose in the air drama queens in here lately.......they'll learn. :jawdrop: :D
Sorry buddy, had to do it. :)
How's it going Kimmy
Its going pretty good, wife and kid are gone , try out for the Canadian Idol shit again .
What's up with this place lately? We get all these uppitty, nose in the air drama queens in here lately.......they'll learn.
Hot Boat can't deal with them or they don't want too and then they send them to the sharks, I am not here to wipe there nose and ass. So learn they will, or they will learn the hard way :D
-2 here today so it really was a good day to Canadian standards, still not hot though :( ..........( . )( . )...........:D

Kim Hanson
02-16-2007, 05:09 PM
Hear yee, Hear Yee.....6:09 and no fags in Bench Racers :D :D ............( . )( . )...........

dragboat
02-16-2007, 05:30 PM
Hear yee, Hear Yee.....6:09 and no fags in Bench Racers :D :D ............( . )( . )...........
Just the one, counting you Kimmie..... ya fag :D

dragboat
02-16-2007, 05:32 PM
rondane will show up later, he had a date.... with his mom:eek:

Kim Hanson
02-16-2007, 05:35 PM
Just the one, counting you Kimmie..... ya fag :D
Oh great, the peanut gallery showed up :D :D ........( . )( . )........fagya :D

Kim Hanson
02-16-2007, 05:38 PM
rondane will show up later, he had a date.... with his mom:eek:
How long will it take her to wipe his ass really now....2 seconds at the most...He must have had a nasty one or mommy is having fun with the toothpick :idea: :D ............( . )( . )...............

dragboat
02-16-2007, 05:57 PM
Oh great, the peanut gallery showed up :D :D ........( . )( . )........fagya :D
I'm still going on my Bench Racers Permit. :) :D Some day I hope to get my license. :D

Kim Hanson
02-16-2007, 06:23 PM
I'm still going on my Bench Racers Permit. :) :D Some day I hope to get my license. :D
Ya have to get a learners permit first :idea: Okay you got a learners from me, don't know what the rest will think though :D :D Prove your self now! :D :D ........( . )( . )...........I eat peanuts :D

photo chick
02-16-2007, 07:06 PM
WOW they never even gave me a permit yet.....:(

rrrr
02-16-2007, 08:31 PM
Ya have to get a learners permit first :idea: Okay you got a learners from me, don't know what the rest will think though :D :D Prove your self now! :D :D ........( . )( . )...........I eat peanuts :D
Hey dragboat, just so you'll know what to do......Kim needs some help separating his Bench Racer Brand peanuts......
They come in a big bucket and you have to pick 'em out one by one.......you'll get used to the smell. :jawdrop:

steelcomp
02-16-2007, 08:36 PM
Hey dragboat, just so you'll know what to do......Kim needs some help separating his Bench Racer Brand peanuts......
They come in a big bucket and you have to pick 'em out one by one.......you'll get used to the smell. :jawdrop:They're the ones mixed right in there with the corn....:jawdrop: :sqeyes:

steelcomp
02-16-2007, 08:58 PM
Before you know it, his boyfriend mr steelcomp is all over me like he knows what going on. OBVIOUSLY he doesnt. (He's as big a crybaby as there is on promptness..imagine if he was taken for real money. ) Then the name calling and crybaby rhetorec begins and the thread is SQUASHED. Is that my fault? i think not.Oh, I think clearly it is...you really can't help yourself can you? Funny thing is, I do know what's going on. You know nothing, but you still run your yap like you do.
How is that? You make Jerry Springer sound like a scientist. :notam:
You remind me of this stray dog in my neighborhood once...little yap yap dog. It comes in my yard, shits, and then sits there and barks at me when I tell it to "git". I'll slap my hands together, or stomp my feet to scare this pathetic little POS away, but it just growls and barks. Of course, if I get anywhere near it, it tucks it's tail and runs, but one of these days...:devil:
Rondane, you don't have a single person here that will stand in your defense. But of course, that's not your fault, you're the pathetic victim, here. You're always courteous, you have great technical advice to offer, you mind your own business, and it's just unbelievable how everyone here just wants to shove a red hot steel bar up your ass just to see the look on your face. Me??...well, I'd just like to have a freindly little chat with you some day in person.

Kim Hanson
02-16-2007, 09:39 PM
Im bored and tired, I will get back to you people in the AM :idea: ........( . )( . ).................;) I just had a hour phone call and I hate phones :( :(

Kim Hanson
02-17-2007, 06:30 PM
Oh, I think clearly it is...you really can't help yourself can you? Funny thing is, I do know what's going on. You know nothing, but you still run your yap like you do.
How is that? You make Jerry Springer sound like a scientist. :notam:
You remind me of this stray dog in my neighborhood once...little yap yap dog. It comes in my yard, shits, and then sits there and barks at me when I tell it to "git". I'll slap my hands together, or stomp my feet to scare this pathetic little POS away, but it just growls and barks. Of course, if I get anywhere near it, it tucks it's tail and runs, but one of these days...:devil:
Rondane, you don't have a single person here that will stand in your defense. But of course, that's not your fault, you're the pathetic victim, here. You're always courteous, you have great technical advice to offer, you mind your own business, and it's just unbelievable how everyone here just wants to shove a red hot steel bar up your ass just to see the look on your face. Me??...well, I'd just like to have a freindly little chat with you some day in person.
Just think right now about the pos little doggy, he made you look like a fool stomping your feet and clapping your hands in your front yard, this guy is doing the same to you brah :idea: .........( . )( . )..........Just a thought from a Canadian :eek: :D

Kim Hanson
02-17-2007, 06:33 PM
You never asked for one, but girls with hooters are exempt from it anyways :D :D Permission to Racer or what ever the hell we do in here :D :D .......( . )( . )...........
We will see how many buck me on this one...:D ;)

steelcomp
02-17-2007, 07:15 PM
Just think right now about the pos little doggy, he made you look like a fool stomping your feet and clapping your hands in your front yard, this guy is doing the same to you brah :idea: .........( . )( . )..........Just a thought from a Canadian :eek: :DA Canadian turncoat. Kimmy...swinging on Ronjane's nuts??... tell me it's not so!! :notam:
What was it...you promised you'd stick up for the bitch if he let you give him a suck job? Maybe a little poke in the arse?? :) Typical Canadian traitor. Are you French?
I didn't finish the story about the dog...he's in doggy heaven, now...an unfortunate mishap, I dare say.

Kim Hanson
02-17-2007, 07:26 PM
A Canadian turncoat. Kimmy...swinging on Ronjane's nuts??... tell me it's not so!! :notam:
What was it...you promised you'd stick up for the bitch if he let you give him a suck job? Maybe a little poke in the arse?? :) Typical Canadian traitor. Are you French?
I didn't finish the story about the dog...he's in doggy heaven, now...an unfortunate mishap, I dare say.
Looks like I have a bite :D I don't swing off nothing unless it's your wife tits, and french people are focked up, I live in Alberta we have all hell for a basement. Too bad about the pooch, lucky it wasn't a Rotty or a Pitbull eh! :idea: Typical Canadian traitor, I am not typical either, or a traitor! I am not sticking up for anyone anymore, welll for right now anyways :D :D So bite my ya piece of shiat............( . )( . )...........:D :D

rrrr
02-17-2007, 07:30 PM
What's all this about a Canadian tractor? :idea:

steelcomp
02-17-2007, 07:41 PM
Looks like I have a bite :D I don't swing off nothing unless it's your wife tits, and french people are focked up, I live in Alberta we have all hell for a basement. Too bad about the pooch, lucky it wasn't a Rotty or a Pitbull eh! :idea: Typical Canadian traitor, I am not typical either, or a traitor! I am not sticking up for anyone anymore, welll for right now anyways :D :D So bite my ya piece of shiat............( . )( . )...........:D :DLOL...naw, just a nibble...just wanted to see if you were fishin' or cutting bait. :D Like a wise old bass, though, I'll spit this one out...:sleeping:
Little poochy, Rott, don't matter. Less splatter with bigger dog...not as much mess to clean up. I raised wolves for 15 yrs...Pits, Rots, not something I worry about.
Thought you were stickin up for Ronjane...but since you pussied out, I guess I'll just leave it at that. :D :D

steelcomp
02-17-2007, 07:42 PM
What's all this about a Canadian tractor? :idea:The French farmer's version...called a John Queer...

Kim Hanson
02-17-2007, 07:55 PM
What's all this about a Canadian tractor? :idea:
I don't know, shit we have snowmobiles for christsakes and dogsled teams.........( . )( . )............:D :D

Kim Hanson
02-17-2007, 07:58 PM
LOL...naw, just a nibble...just wanted to see if you were fishin' or cutting bait. :D Like a wise old bass, though, I'll spit this one out...:sleeping:
Little poochy, Rott, don't matter. Less splatter with bigger dog...not as much mess to clean up. I raised wolves for 15 yrs...Pits, Rots, not something I worry about.
Thought you were stickin up for Ronjane...but since you pussied out, I guess I'll just leave it at that. :D :D
Trolling is an art and I don't puss out on anything, so what do you want to argue about? Im open for these stupid internet make people look stupid games :idea: :D :D ..........( . )( . )............

steelcomp
02-17-2007, 08:02 PM
Trolling is an art and I don't puss out on anything, so what do you want to argue about? Im open for these stupid internet make people look stupid games :idea: :D :D ..........( . )( . )............5 yrs. and almost 15K posts, and you still think this is fun. :D
Ya gotta love it.:)
My hat's off to you sir.
I call you sir...you know what you are. :D :D

dragboat
02-18-2007, 06:13 AM
5 yrs. and almost 15K posts, and you still think this is fun. :D
My hat's off to you sir.
He's a Norwegian Canadian Legend. :D :D

Kim Hanson
02-18-2007, 06:43 AM
My hat's off to you sir.
You can say it, Sir Troll :D :D ...........( . )( . )..........:)

Kim Hanson
02-18-2007, 06:44 AM
He's a Norwegian Canadian Legend. :D :D
:D :D ...........( . )( . ).........

Rondane
02-18-2007, 08:35 AM
Feel proud mr. knowitall you just might catch him. Alot of time on your hands for sure! Come to think of it, maybe you and squirtin are the same guy with all this extra time on your hands?
rondane

dragboat
02-18-2007, 09:34 AM
Go to rondanes "find other posts" Try to find anything helpfull or funny, or anything but two faced hating.
Sad truly, what a pathetic life he must live.
He's on here to try to somehow matter to anybody that will listen.
I think it's real, the way he comes across. Sad

Kim Hanson
02-18-2007, 09:35 AM
Feel proud mr. knowitall you just might catch him. Alot of time on your hands for sure! Come to think of it, maybe you and squirtin are the same guy with all this extra time on your hands?
rondane
I don't play those stupid games you play, with the guess who it is shit :idea: That is totally for amateurs, now if'n you want to play a flamming game..I think I would be your guy :idea: I don't play the hide and go fock myself game either :D So let me know, so I can pencil you in okay or just leave a message okay :D :D ...........( . )( . )........Dicked Jane:idea:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=24344&stc=1&d=1171820092

Kim Hanson
02-18-2007, 09:39 AM
Go to rondanes "find other posts" Try to find anything helpfull or funny, or anything but two faced hating.
Sad truly, what a pathetic life he must live.
He's on here to try to somehow matter to anybody that will listen.
I think it's real, the way he comes across. Sad
I am wanting to play a nice little game with him ,if he step up to the plate :idea: .........( . )( . ).......I can see him as a tail sucked up the arse and running piece of shit! :devil: He is in my space and I will not tolerate it, time for some early spring cleaning :D :D

dragboat
02-18-2007, 09:40 AM
I don't play those stupid games you play, with the guess who it is shit :idea: That is totally for amateurs, now if'n you want to play a flamming game..I think I would be your guy :idea: I don't play the hide and go fock myself game either :D So let me know, so I can pencil you in okay or just leave a message okay :D :D ...........( . )( . )........Dicked Jane:idea:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=24344&stc=1&d=1171820092
LOL :D Now thats some funny sheeet! :D You really are my hero Kim!

steelcomp
02-18-2007, 09:47 AM
rondane:cry: :cry:
Yeah yeah...me and Jim...same guy, that's for sure. You got it, bitch boy. You're so smart, it just amazes me! :notam:
Thanks for giving me something to laugh at this morning.
Get 'im, Kimmy....:devil:

Kim Hanson
02-18-2007, 10:14 AM
:cry: :cry:
Yeah yeah...me and Jim...same guy, that's for sure. You got it, bitch boy. You're so smart, it just amazes me! :notam:
Thanks for giving me something to laugh at this morning.
Get 'im, Kimmy....:devil:
Im really trying, I even through out the HOMO HOOK :D :D ..........( . )( . )........
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=24346&stc=1&d=1171822442

steelcomp
02-18-2007, 10:21 AM
Holly crap that must be it, I never put that together. Steelcomp is Jim- wow:D . Man Rondajane is so smart to figure that out. I guess Steelcomp/Jim is kinda like Austin Powers, disguising his face to avoid being spotted.Yeah...you should see the 4" elevators I wear, too. :)

Kim Hanson
02-18-2007, 10:25 AM
LOL :D Now thats some funny sheeet! :D You really are my hero Kim!
Don't say that too loud, Rexy might hear and come squish that picture :idea: :D ..........( . )( . )...........I am, what I am a Troll :D I cruise the Internet looking for trouble, does that make me a bad guy or am I getting a bad rap? I think the the last part, people just don't want to know me or my ways of the Internet...I take no survivors, is that bad? If so smack my wrists silly :D I can take it!:D :D

Kim Hanson
02-18-2007, 10:35 AM
Yeah...you should see the 4" elevators I wear, too. :)
I don't have those things, you go for the head and I will kick the crap out of his shins:idea: ............( . )( . )........:D :D

SmokinLowriderSS
02-18-2007, 12:39 PM
That was the warm up :D ..........( . )( . )...............Did ya know my keyboard is like 3' wide :D :D
So you found one of the "big key" models like the old-people telephones? :D

SmokinLowriderSS
02-18-2007, 01:42 PM
rondane
Keep going Jane, eventually, if you put enough words together, you are bound to get SOMETHING right ('course, in 15 months, you haven't pulled it off yet so your odds are diminishing). Heck, dumschidt's first post he got the price of gasoline WAY wrong (Dec 2005). Helpful, yea, sure. :rolleyes:
Jane, WHERE'S YOUR BOAT BI+@HBOY!?????

Kim Hanson
02-18-2007, 05:46 PM
So you found one of the "big key" models like the old-people telephones? :D
I got some bIfocals :D :D Everything is loud, or big.. which ever you prefer.......( . )( . ).......it's a biatch looking at stuff with these things though;)

Rondane
02-18-2007, 06:11 PM
oh yea....truly sad the life i must live.....thats it! :rolleyes:
Better get some glasses pal and reread my post again. Truth hurts i know. How do you get involved in threads i'm in anyways? :confused:
rondane

dragboat
02-18-2007, 07:10 PM
Better get some glasses pal and reread my post again. Truth hurts i know. How do you get involved in threads i'm in anyways? :confused:
rondane
So..I put my glasses on, that does not mean we're pals. I looked through your posts. I still see nothing funny or helpfull in any way.
I'm sorry for you.

Kim Hanson
02-18-2007, 09:32 PM
rondane
oh yea....truly sad the life i must live.....thats it!
No shit, Dick Jane it's more like a person being in the wrong place at the right time..this is my time!
Better get some glasses pal and reread my post again. Truth hurts i know. How do you get involved in threads I'm in anyways
I do wear glass's and I will not read any of your crap, unless it is directed to me Jane! :idea: I get involved in these threads cause you are now in my arena :sleeping:
oh yea....truly sad the life i must live.....that's it
You are the only one that knows that Dick..or is it Jane today? You are disrupting my space here and I feel the need to defend my space! Now that space between your ears is called a cranium, your is really empty! So you witless piece of shit...please bring something into this arena cause I take no shit from nobody :idea:
Ever heard of the DarkSide, I live there asshole!

Kim Hanson
02-18-2007, 09:34 PM
So..I put my glasses on, that does not mean we're pals. I looked through your posts. I still see nothing funny or helpfull in any way.
I'm sorry for you.
Just watch, you will feel more than sorry for him soon enough........( . )( . )..:D :D

MAXIMUS
02-19-2007, 05:59 AM
Looks like I have a bite :D I don't swing off nothing unless it's your wife tits, and french people are focked up, I live in Alberta we have all hell for a basement. Too bad about the pooch, lucky it wasn't a Rotty or a Pitbull eh! :idea: Typical Canadian traitor, I am not typical either, or a traitor! I am not sticking up for anyone anymore, welll for right now anyways :D :D So bite my ya piece of shiat............( . )( . )...........:D :D
Thats pretty funny...:)

NUTHIN
02-19-2007, 07:26 AM
this sheit up in here's gettin for realzz:D

Kim Hanson
02-19-2007, 05:46 PM
this sheit up in here's gettin for realzz:D
Na, I'm faking it :D :D .........( . )( . ).........

NUTHIN
02-19-2007, 08:45 PM
Na, I'm faking it :D :D .........( . )( . ).........
whoa.. faking it;) boYY ide hat to see ya get a lil irritated..:rolleyes:

NUTHIN
02-19-2007, 08:47 PM
Just watch, you will feel more than sorry for him soon enough........( . )( . )..:D :Dim waiting to see if hes going to join in your other thread :jawdrop: :D

TAF
02-20-2007, 05:00 AM
None need. Yer guilty by association.:idea: :D

Kim Hanson
02-20-2007, 07:14 PM
im waiting to see if hes going to join in your other thread :jawdrop: :D
I forgot about that one :D :D I still don't think he will :( :( .....( . )( . )......

photo chick
02-20-2007, 07:18 PM
You never asked for one, but girls with hooters are exempt from it anyways :D :D Permission to Racer or what ever the hell we do in here :D :D .......( . )( . )...........
We will see how many buck me on this one...:D ;)
Hey cool...thanks!!:D

pixilatedpussy
02-20-2007, 07:22 PM
Well hello fags! Been a long time...soooooo what did I miss???

Kim Hanson
02-20-2007, 07:28 PM
Hey cool...thanks!!:D
Oh, no..thank you ! Everytime I talk to you, I will see the long hair and ......( . )( . )............:p :D :D

photo chick
02-20-2007, 07:31 PM
Oh, no..thank you ! Everytime I talk to you, I will see the long hair and ......( . )( . )............:p :D :D
Well....don't forget the unbelievably smart and witty head I have:D :D :D

Kim Hanson
02-20-2007, 07:31 PM
Well hello fags! Been a long time...soooooo what did I miss???
I am not a fag and you missed nothing, Dick Jane is being lame and ditto :D :D .......( . )( . )...........

Kim Hanson
02-20-2007, 07:33 PM
Its all in the .........( . )( . ),s.........:D :D

pixilatedpussy
02-20-2007, 08:26 PM
I am not a fag and you missed nothing, Dick Jane is being lame and ditto :D :D .......( . )( . )...........
LOL!

Kim Hanson
02-21-2007, 07:14 PM
Okay, you are all that and bag of chips also :D :D .........( . )( . ).........

photo chick
02-21-2007, 07:16 PM
Okay, you are all that and bag of chips also :D :D .........( . )( . ).........
I new you'd come around to appreciate my finer qualities :D :D

Kim Hanson
02-21-2007, 07:24 PM
I new you'd come around to appreciate my finer qualities :D :D
I was talking about the finer stuff 2 answers ago, now we are just looking at the the rest of you :D :D .......( . )( . )..........

photo chick
02-21-2007, 07:39 PM
I was talking about the finer stuff 2 answers ago, now we are just looking at the the rest of you :D :D .......( . )( . )..........
:D :D :D

dragboat
02-22-2007, 06:49 PM
Again...........this thread is worthless without pictures...........:D
Kim PLEASE don't send me any more pictures of you ....you know...anything.:eek: :jawdrop: fag

Kim Hanson
02-22-2007, 07:30 PM
Again...........this thread is worthless without pictures...........:D
Kim PLEASE don't send me any more pictures of ....you know...anything.:eek: :jawdrop: fag
Are you drinking :confused: I would not send you pictures of her :D She has knockers :D :D ..........( . )( . )............What can I do for you
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=24703&stc=1&d=1172201350