PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Havasu House - Mar 15-18

roln 20s
02-15-2007, 07:41 PM
Well, its that time again. One of the first weekend I get to use the boat this year. I am looking for a 3-4 bedroom house for rent and thought I would start right here at HB. I have rented from numerous here on the boards-- all homes are still standing :D
I would love it if someone had a boat deep garage home available-- bonus for me :)
Thanks for your help in advance.
Patrick

SummerBreeze
02-15-2007, 08:12 PM
I have a 1600sf 3 bed 2 bath 35ft boat deep garage with king bed 2 queens and a sleeper, pool table, darts. ping pong table, BBQ, music, TVs in every room...... 5 min from windsor ramp.... nice place on a quite corner lot.
PM me ....... I don't know at this time if it is rented durning the time that you are looking

HavasuSelect
02-15-2007, 08:26 PM
I have a 1600sf 3 bed 2 bath 35ft boat deep garage with king bed 2 queens and a sleeper, pool table, darts. ping pong table, BBQ, music, TVs in every room...... 5 min from windsor ramp.... nice place on a quite corner lot.
PM me ....... I don't know at this time if it is rented durning the time that you are looking
He has a bitchen house. I'm right across the street from him and my fridge is always stocked full of beer that you're welcome to.

roln 20s
02-15-2007, 09:06 PM
PM sent- sounds great! HavasuSelect-- I'll take you up on that :D
Thanks,
Patrick

HavasuSelect
02-15-2007, 09:11 PM
PM sent- sounds great! HavasuSelect-- I'll take you up on that :D
Thanks,
Patrick
LOL, sounds good. If I'm not there my dad will be. He lives there full-time.

acatitude
02-15-2007, 09:11 PM
He has a bitchen house. I'm right across the street from him and my fridge is always stocked full of beer that you're welcome to.
shit sacramento is a long way, but hell free beer???? oh what brand?:D

HavasuSelect
02-15-2007, 09:13 PM
shit sacramento is a long way, but hell free beer???? oh what brand?:D
Usually Bud Light, but it's not uncommon to see Coors or Miller, and I know I left some Vodka in the freezer last time I was there:D

SummerBreeze
02-15-2007, 09:26 PM
Usually Bud Light, but it's not uncommon to see Coors or Miller, and I know I left some Vodka in the freezer last time I was there:D
Oh Yeah........ Eric, I for got to tell you your Vodka is all Gone....:D

HavasuSelect
02-15-2007, 09:29 PM
Oh Yeah........ Eric, I for got to tell you your Vodka is all Gone....:D
Oh well, as long as it went to a good cause. When you coming out again? I spoke with my dad today, he said he had the boat motor on a cherry picker and the cherry picker "broke". He said the motor took a tumble. He's prob the only guy in the world that can figure out how to "breaK" a cherry picker.

SummerBreeze
02-15-2007, 09:34 PM
I might have a jet set trip on the 23rd of this month. Bad Brad has a Bad plane. His kid races jet skis and there is a race coming up on the 24th. If he has a boat to race I might have a plane ride to Havi.
How about you??

shueman
02-16-2007, 07:20 AM
Well, its that time again. One of the first weekend I get to use the boat this year. I am looking for a 3-4 bedroom house for rent and thought I would start right here at HB. I have rented from numerous here on the boards-- all homes are still standing :D
I would love it if someone had a boat deep garage home available-- bonus for me :)
Patrick
The place we rent is high up Kiowa on the north side...great home w/pool...has a 60' paved side yard for the boat and garage for the truck...

Music to my Ears
02-16-2007, 08:19 AM
Looks like you're set up Patrick. My new place will be available starting April 1st and there's plenty of room in the garage.:)

phebus
02-16-2007, 08:28 AM
Looks like you're set up Patrick. My new place will be available starting April 1st and there's plenty of room in the garage.:)
Renting the new place? Wow, that's the nicest rental I've seen. :eek:

phebus
02-16-2007, 08:29 AM
How come the smilee's I choose, don't match what displays?

WYRD
02-16-2007, 08:50 AM
Whats the new place going for/night? The old place was new and nice enough already just dont let mickey get ya:D

roln 20s
02-16-2007, 08:07 PM
WooHoo... with that garage, I will feel like I need to buy a bigger boat :D
I left you a voicemail.
Rick-- you don't have a guess house available yet do you :D
Thanks,
Patrick

Music to my Ears
02-17-2007, 08:02 AM
Whats the new place going for/night? The old place was new and nice enough already just dont let mickey get ya:D
I'm not sure yet. I will put out a thread fairly soon with some pics and pricing. I'm planning on putting a game room in the back of the garage. Should be pretty nice.:D

Music to my Ears
02-17-2007, 08:04 AM
Renting the new place? Wow, that's the nicest rental I've seen. :eek:
Thanks Rick. I'm only renting to people here on the boards. So far, everyone we rented to last year was very cool. No problems.:)

roln 20s
02-22-2007, 11:15 PM
Still looking for a good deal and would love to help out a ***boat member :D Hot Sauce included! Call me if you or anyone you know has a house available 15-18th of March :D
Thanks,
Patrick

Sandbar Mike
02-23-2007, 06:35 AM
Patrick
Patric,
Try and push you trip out a week and come party with us at Nautical? We'll be there Mar 29,30,31

roln 20s
02-23-2007, 07:58 PM
Patric,
Try and push you trip out a week and come party with us at Nautical? We'll be there Mar 29,30,31
Whats up Mike? I will be there that weekend also, my birthday and the one year anniversary of the DCB :D :) Can't wait...party for sure!! See you there!
Roln 20s