PDA

View Full Version : Dog farts....

lewiville
02-15-2007, 10:36 PM
they are the absolute worst!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
my puppy has been passing gas all day long. I cant remeber if she at something other than her puppy food. damn she stinks. maybe Im getting pay back from all those dutch ovens:D :D

JetBoatRich
02-16-2007, 04:51 AM
Silent but Deadly:sqeyes:

MikeF
02-16-2007, 05:51 AM
Beano..... My old boss used to put that on the dogs food. Says it helps.
GOOD LUCK!:)

HammerDown
02-16-2007, 06:03 AM
My brothers Doberman Pinchers were the worst of any Dog I know...P-U:2purples:
They would be sleeping on the floor in his house and it sounded like a leaky air hose.:D

cc322
02-16-2007, 06:55 AM
Try feeding a high quality dog food, it cost more but you feed less. No by products and all natural, better for skin and coat, and digestive concerns.
http://www.eaglepack.com/
http://www.naturalbalanceinc.com/products/UltDog.html
http://www.naturapet.com/display.php?d=home-tab

lewiville
02-16-2007, 07:15 AM
Try feeding a high quality dog food, it cost more but you feed less. No by products and all natural, better for skin and coat, and digestive concerns.
http://www.eaglepack.com/
http://www.naturalbalanceinc.com/products/UltDog.html
http://www.naturapet.com/display.php?d=home-tab
is there anything wrong with Iams Smart Puppy?
I thought that was good stuff. I know you can higher but?

Mrs. Bordsmnj
02-16-2007, 07:26 AM
Suuuuuure! Blame it on the puppy! :rolleyes: :D :D

lewiville
02-16-2007, 07:50 AM
Suuuuuure! Blame it on the puppy! :rolleyes: :D :D
RRRRRRRRRRRufff

cc322
02-16-2007, 08:05 AM
is there anything wrong with Iams Smart Puppy?
I thought that was good stuff. I know you can higher but?
I am no expert but I researched the heck out of this a few months ago when we got our new pup. and found that Iams, Science Diet in the store not the prescription one, and Purina one and a few others were very bad, as far as what they use in there ingredients, the ones I posted links to are far superior. BTW I always fed Iams to my dog, noticed alot of dog poo to pick up, totally oppisite with the higher end foods. In a nutshell what I was told was that Iams was crap.

lewiville
02-16-2007, 08:06 AM
I am no expert but I researched the heck out of this a few months ago when we got our new pup. and found that Iams, Science Diet in the store not the prescription one, and Purina one and a few others were very bad, as far as what they use in there ingredients, the ones I posted links to are far superior. BTW I always fed Iams to my dog, noticed alot of dog poo to pick up, totally oppisite with the higher end foods.
good point. just like us humans. the more junk food i eat the more i pooooo:jawdrop: :D

cc322
02-16-2007, 08:14 AM
good point. just like us humans. the more junk food i eat the more i pooooo:jawdrop: :D
Little to much information there :D
Try the other food you will see the differance, but do it a little at a time mix old food with the new food so the dog dosent get the shitzzzzzzzz:sqeyes:

Markos
02-16-2007, 08:22 AM
One time Lilly, my big old Newfoundland and I got pulled over by CHP on the 55fwy. He came up to the pass side window and saw the size of my dog and decided to risk traffic on the drivers side to give me a ticket.He went back to his car to do whatever they do back there and as he walked back to my truck ,Lilly let loose with the worst smelling / gagging FART she has ever done to date. He came to my window as I was gagging and laughing with a puzzeled look on his face. I tried to explane what my dog had done as he gagged and stepped back almost into traffic.I signed the ticket and said "Have a pleasent day officer".

79Challenger
02-16-2007, 08:34 AM
LOL. This is great. We have two Labs and a Boston Terrier. The little Boston is the only one that sleeps on the bed, usually snuggled with my wife. Never fails, in the middle of the night half asleep... PTTssssss. Nasty. She will actaull get emabarrassed, ears back, and jump off the bed!
I was just saying last night how one of our labs sounds like he has a flat tire. Gassiest dog I have ever met!
They all eat Nutro.

edog_103
02-16-2007, 08:56 AM
We have a yellow Lab. He's the best. When we sit down for dinner he will sit next to the table a rip one every night. Then he looks at us like we are crazy.

Ziggy
02-16-2007, 08:58 AM
My old dogs farts like a pro..........none of that silent stuff, he rips off some gnarley ones. LMAO

SummitKarl
02-16-2007, 09:12 AM
by far the funniest thing is to see Mrs. Racer277's dog fart.
the dogs own fart scares it and it takes off running:D

lewiville
02-16-2007, 09:16 AM
this has got to be one of the funniest threads ever:D :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
02-16-2007, 09:21 AM
I don't know why but I think it is so funny when one of our dogs toots and it makes a sound. Our puppy burps and farts like a human. LOL :D

lewiville
02-16-2007, 09:27 AM
I don't know why but I think it is so funny when one of our dogs toots and it makes a sound. Our puppy burps and farts like a human. LOL :D
intersting topic dont you think?

Pjones2
02-16-2007, 09:29 AM
My half lab / half pointer gets the hiccups, it's pretty amusing.
Never had a dog do that...
He can also clear a room w/ his flatulence...:eek:

Ziggy
02-16-2007, 09:32 AM
by far the funniest thing is to see Mrs. Racer277's dog fart.
the dogs own fart scares it and it takes off running:D
That sounds worth witnessing... :D:D

Run_em_Hard
02-16-2007, 09:33 AM
Same as my dog...you can be sitting right on the sofa and he will walk right up to give you aan you think your getting a kiss and he will burp right in your face. Dogs and thier gas...

cdog
02-16-2007, 10:39 AM
Yuk!:yuk: I got 4 hours of sleep last night because Macy ate my wife's V day chocolates yesterday. She's been FFFFFRRRTTTTT"N and shit'n all night.:jawdrop:

Sanger Jet
02-16-2007, 10:44 AM
I have 2 Great Danes and they fart all the time Then they look around to see where it came from:confused: It's funny as chit

Sleek-Jet
02-16-2007, 12:12 PM
My dog's been on Iams since day one it seems... no farts and a lot fewer piles compared to the previous dog on Purina...
until I started giving her a Milk Bone here and there... good lord, she'll clear the room now.
I've heard some people say Iams is bad, others say it's the best. I figure since poochy eats those little treasures in the yard as it is, what's in the dog food can't be that bad for her... :rolleyes: :D

lewiville
02-16-2007, 01:10 PM
Yuk!:yuk: I got 4 hours of sleep last night because Macy ate my wife's V day chocolates yesterday. She's been FFFFFRRRTTTTT"N and shit'n all night.:jawdrop:
LMAO
simply just funny shizzle:D :D

lewiville
02-16-2007, 01:11 PM
I think Happy is gassy because my kids must have given her the treats that I bought at Petco. You know the ones they have like a buffett. You can buy them by the pound. FFFRRRRRRRT.:eek: :eek: