PDA

View Full Version : MS Flight Sim X ROCKS!

Boozer
02-16-2007, 08:06 AM
Anyone here a Flight Sim Junky?
A couple of years ago a good friend got me hooked on Flight Simulator. When he first showed me the game I figured it was going to be your typical airplane video game and nothing to get to excited about. After crawling around in some Gulfstreams, citations, leers, and other jets then playing that jet on the game I was absolutely amazed and how realistic the game actually is.
Not so long ago I seen the commericals for Flight Sim X and got pretty excited. Sadly, my home PC wasn't powerful enough to run it. Last night I finished upgrading my system and installed Flight Sim X and all I can say is HOLY SHIT!! The scenery is amazing and I can't wait to see what kind of scenery expansions they come up with for this one. ALL of the graphics are freakin awesome PERIOD. When you pull into an airport the jetway actually hooks up to the side of your jet upon arriving at the ramp, and they even have taxi vehicles that will taxi your jet around the airport.
So.. For those of you who like Flight Sim but haven't played X yet DO IT! It is worth the money, I probably wont be leaving the house for a few days because I am hooked.

uvindex
02-16-2007, 08:57 AM
Does it have an option where you can be stuck on the tarmac for 11 hours? :D

Boozer
02-16-2007, 09:02 AM
You could probably create that as a mission but it wouldn't be a very fun one.

Deano
02-16-2007, 09:02 AM
reminds me of those kids around 13yo that stole a plane from Big Bear airport. Took off fine, Flew fine, ran out a gas and landed it in a field.:D
No flight experience other than simulators....lol.

uvindex
02-16-2007, 09:09 AM
You could probably create that as a mission but it wouldn't be a very fun one.I'm sure the Jetblue passengers from a couple of days ago would agree! :D

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
02-16-2007, 10:10 AM
Thats funny!!!:D

AirtimeLavey
02-16-2007, 10:22 AM
Yep, until I get the time for the real deal, I screw around on the MS sim. Hoping to get going on the real thing in the next year. The helicopter is a biach. Sensitive mofo.