PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix peeps: anyone going to Lake pleasant?

Hotcobra270
02-16-2007, 12:08 PM
I want to take the boat out this weekend for a few hours but the wife is out and I dont have anyone to help me with the launch and the trailer.
Just wondering if someone might be there to lend a brother a hand..
Tony

squirt'nmyload
02-16-2007, 02:09 PM
i will be there on sunday but i'm not sure what time:)

photo chick
02-16-2007, 02:13 PM
I just sent TAF an e-mail telling him about it, he may contact you soon....

photo chick
02-16-2007, 02:14 PM
i will be there on sunday but i'm not sure what time:)
Hi Brian,
Going to the lake again!!!! I'm in 12 degree weather right now....yuk!!! Say hi to Erin :D

squirt'nmyload
02-16-2007, 02:15 PM
Hi Brian,
Going to the lake again!!!! I'm in 12 degree weather right now....yuk!!! Say hi to Erin :D
LMAO..i was going to call him this afternoon.... we are going to saguaro on saturday and pleasant on sunday:D :D

seanv
02-16-2007, 02:20 PM
jeeezzus!!!! just launch it by yourself! lookin like rain on sunday but, if i get my list of tadoo's done i'll be out sunday for a bit.

photo chick
02-16-2007, 02:24 PM
LMAO..i was going to call him this afternoon.... we are going to saguaro on saturday and pleasant on sunday:D :D
He just bought a new 07' quad so he's itchin' to go riding too!

squirt'nmyload
02-16-2007, 02:29 PM
thats cool!!.....we leave this wednesday to go to pittsburgh for a week...i sure hope all that cold weather is GONE by then:)

photo chick
02-16-2007, 02:31 PM
thats cool!!.....we leave this wednesday to go to pittsburgh for a week...i sure hope all that cold weather is GONE by then:)
Oooh good luck with the weather! I'm in Denver right now and it's going to warm up to 50 on Saturday so you may get lucky...

lake p.a.l.
02-16-2007, 03:16 PM
What are you doing in the 'Burgh?

squirt'nmyload
02-16-2007, 03:20 PM
What are you doing in the 'Burgh?
i am from there.:)....i will be visiting my family and going to my friends wedding next weekend :)

Concept1
02-16-2007, 05:15 PM
Im gonna try and go too, last weekend my roomate blocked my boat in so I couldnt go, then it rained, must have been a sign.. Is it supposed to rain sunday??? Hell Brian ill try and hit saguoro tomorrow as well if sunday is gonna be bad!

squirt'nmyload
02-16-2007, 05:27 PM
Im gonna try and go too, last weekend my roomate blocked my boat in so I couldnt go, then it rained, must have been a sign.. Is it supposed to rain sunday??? Hell Brian ill try and hit saguoro tomorrow as well if sunday is gonna be bad!
cool....now i heard 81 tomorrow!!!!!! ....and 70's on sunday with clouds.....i'll be on my boat tomorrow at saguaro...i'm heading out at 730ish..... but sunday at pleasant i'll probably be on my friends daytona....i'll keep an eye out:)