PDA

View Full Version : havasu clubs/bars

LAFD
02-16-2007, 02:34 PM
so what kinda night life is in havasu. bars,clubs etc.. i know there the naked turtle but what other are around the bridge. im not a havasu person as you can tell so im lookin for a little help. thanks...

UnionJack
02-16-2007, 02:37 PM
For winter or summer.... Only certain ones will be open this weekend

LAFD
02-16-2007, 02:40 PM
For winter or summer.... Only certain ones will be open this weekend
i beleive it will be for the weekend of april 27,28,29.

C-2
02-16-2007, 02:45 PM
i beleive it will be for the weekend of april 27,28,29.
Hmmmmmm
Just be careful if you party atthe Turtle that weekend, and plan on leaving by boat. Most people make it about 50' from shore before being lit up (literally).

LAFD
02-16-2007, 03:14 PM
echo!!!!

shadow
02-16-2007, 03:33 PM
so what kinda night life is in havasu. bars,clubs etc.. i know there the naked turtle but what other are around the bridge. im not a havasu person as you can tell so im lookin for a little help. thanks...
The Red Room,Kokomos & Martini Bay are all a stones throw from each other and walking distance.

LAFD
02-16-2007, 04:08 PM
The Red Room,Kokomos & Martini Bay are all a stones throw from each other and walking distance.
thanks shadow. im thinking about changin the date to either the weekend before or after the poker run being that i need to rent a pontoon because of all the buddys that are going i dont think the pontoon would fair so well in the ocean.

That Guy
02-16-2007, 04:24 PM
:Red Room for dancing, drinks etc. Martini Bay for more casual drinks...either way, both fun. Kokomo's has a younger crowd and it can still be fun, but the last few times we were there, the punk factor was pretty high with lots of guys looking to hassle people...of course you could just take Shadow with you and minimize that :D :D ...just my .02.:) :D

wildbillg
02-16-2007, 04:27 PM
thanks shadow. im thinking about changin the date to either the weekend before or after the poker run being that i need to rent a pontoon because of all the buddys that are going i dont think the pontoon would fair so well in the ocean.
I thought you wanted to BUY a pontoon?
and they do fair rather well in the rough water here in havasu..........
LOL

shadow
02-16-2007, 04:30 PM
:Red Room for dancing, drinks etc. Martini Bay for more casual drinks...either way, both fun. Kokomo's has a younger crowd and it can still be fun, but the last few times we were there, the punk factor was pretty high with lots of guys looking to hassle people...of course you could just take Shadow with you and minimize that :D :D ...just my .02.:) :D
LMAO!:D Yep!

Havasu1986
02-16-2007, 04:35 PM
Theres a place called "The Gym" that I hear about but haven't been able to find it yet..but I did wear Shadows T-shirt he gave me at "The Gym " in Yorba Linda and my freinds wanted to know were the Shadow tittie bar was.:D

shadow
02-16-2007, 04:38 PM
Theres a place called "The Gym" that I hear about but haven't been able to find it yet..but I did wear Shadows T-shirt he gave me at "The Gym " in Yorba Linda and my freinds wanted to know were the Shadow tittie bar was.:D
I'm headed to that gym bar in about 1/2 hr.;) You in town i'll take you there
and you will be hung over Sore tomorrow:eek:

Havasu1986
02-16-2007, 04:41 PM
LOL..Actually I just got back from playing golf with the P.Trainers at my gym. The whole week they were giving me shiat about playing with the old guy. I shut them muscle heads up.:D

LAFD
02-16-2007, 04:45 PM
I thought you wanted to BUY a pontoon?
and they do fair rather well in the rough water here in havasu..........
LOL
nope that would be my uncle and if he buys it than thats what ill be taking. if not than ill be renting. im tryin to get him to go this weekend to look at the one you have but he is thinkin about not going just for one boat.

Kilrtoy
02-16-2007, 05:21 PM
The FIREHOUSE
where else do all the good FD hang out